Sunday, June 5, 2011

royal wedding

royal wedding. Royal wedding
  • Royal wedding



  • kenypowa
    Mar 25, 12:59 PM
    iOS improved so quick compared to other OS

    LOL. are you serious? Youtube & Google Maps on iPhone barely changed since 2007.





    royal wedding. Royal Wedding of Prince
  • Royal Wedding of Prince



  • Flying Llama
    Aug 21, 05:14 PM
    Similar to #12, but with a sky background. I know, it's choppy and bad quality but if it weren't it would be 170k :eek:





    royal wedding. Royal Wedding Dresses Over The
  • Royal Wedding Dresses Over The



  • kalsta
    May 5, 02:37 PM
    The great thing about doing something good, is that it is OK to do it for any reason that makes you happy (even credit on a MacRumors thread) because at the end of the day it benefits people.

    If I was dying, I wouldn't care if someone gave me blood because their MacRumor buddies would like them more. They saved my life. Why is it so bad they did it for one reason or another?

    If people would do more good things because of threads on MacRumors, how cool would that be?

    Well I suppose you have a point there. If more people are giving blood because of the MacRumors blood drive, that's a good thing � which I think I already said a few comments back. ;)

    My comment was addressed more to the people who get upset because they're classified high-risk. I just question the motivation sometimes. But having said that, it may be that the US system is indeed prejudiced, and if so then perhaps they have a point.

    Regarding your first, rather general statement about 'doing something good for any reason that makes you happy', are you sure? What about a teacher who only does it for the money and doesn't really care about the children? A politician who only does what he thinks will win him the next election? A church minister who only visits his wealthier parishioners? A date who pays for an expensive meal and lavishes you with compliments only because he wants sex at the end? I would argue that people who only do things for selfish ends tend to end up causing more harm than good in the end. Anyway, that's probably a debate better left for PRSI. ;)





    royal wedding. the royal wedding dresses.
  • the royal wedding dresses.



  • Sydde
    Mar 20, 10:41 PM
    No. If you take a life, you get to sit in a small dark room for 23,5 out of 24 hours of each day for the rest of your life. You will not be able to kill yourself, you will have to endure the absolute solitude. (EDIT: This is pretty much only for premeditated stuff, if you ask me)
    But what does "premeditated" mean? If I grab a gun, walk across the street and dispatch my neighbor for no apparent reason, was that premeditated? I had to think about it beforehand, from the point of picking up the gun. How about a poker game, where one of the players gets pissed off and kills one of the others for apparently cheating? At some point, the killer had to decide to do it. Given no personal threat at hand, there is a decision point. Right up to the consummation of the act, the killer has the opportunity to decide not to end a life. Be it a month ago, working up an elaborate plan, 5 minutes beforehand, or in the instant the finger squeezes the trigger, premeditation accompanies any deliberate murder. If it is not an accident, it is premeditated, to what extent that is makes little/no difference.
    Despite what you, I, or a victim's family might want, incarceration is not punishment. Incarceration is the protection of the public.
    Because criminal punishment is simply ineffective. From a perspective of behavioral science, negative reinforcement only works if it is directly and irrevocably linked directly to the action. When the dynamic involves avoiding being caught rather than avoiding the action itself, the relationship between action and consequence breaks down, rendering punishment useless at best. As a result, the only real punishment factor in our justice system is retribution, which I think is a net negative.

    Prisons, therefore, have no business trying to mete out punishment by making convicts miserable. It serves no useful purpose and I believe is actually counterproductive in that it breeds resentment toward society in the heart of the prisoner. Everything we do to make the prisoner (who may be released at some point) miserable reduces the likelihood that they can successfully rejoin society. The more problematic ex-cons are, the more money we waste on the system.

    Now, I also believe that there are individuals who are wholly incapable of being rehabilitated. Some will simply have to spend their lives behind bars because they are too unstable. In some cases, psychiatric treatment might help, but supervision would be called for. If a fraction of the population can realistically be expected to remain confined for life, we could at least consider setting up facilities in which they would be able to do enough work to make up for their expense. The justice system desperately needs to address its impracticalities.



    more...


    royal wedding. royal wedding dresses
  • royal wedding dresses



  • Kingsly
    Oct 21, 08:00 PM
    Parody of Apple's answer to Zune.
    In a nutshell: what happens when I become bored.

    Enjoy. :)

    P.S. also check out my *real* entries, Best Of (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=244283) and Go Pro (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=244386).





    royal wedding. royal wedding dress designs.
  • royal wedding dress designs.



  • maclaptop
    Apr 27, 06:10 PM
    In the full interview, Jobs discusses why it took Apple nearly a week to respond to the issue, noting that the company needed to take the time to investigate the situation and figure out how best to relate the information to the public.

    What a load of crap, they've always tracked users, as have all the other makers. This is not unique to Apple, nor is it unique to any smartphone brand or model.

    The only surprise would be to those who do not read the EULA.

    You bought it, you signed for it, you had a chance to read the EULA.

    If you failed to, because "it was too long and complicated" sorry but that's on you.



    Me?

    I could give a flip, it's part of the connected web experience of my daily life. I don't have anything to hide and even if I did, there's no hiding anything these days anyway.

    Anyone thinking differently, is either going to one hell of a lot of trouble to hide, or is simply in denial.



    more...


    royal wedding. the Royal Wedding slated
  • the Royal Wedding slated



  • Hans Brix
    Aug 15, 03:21 AM
    That wallpaper is standard on mac's lol

    My Mac noobness manifesting itself. :D





    royal wedding. royal wedding this April#39;
  • royal wedding this April#39;



  • starflyer
    Jul 27, 09:19 AM
    Do we know at what speed these drives will burn?

    dtm



    more...


    royal wedding. Wedding party: There were ten
  • Wedding party: There were ten



  • Red Defiant
    Apr 4, 02:49 PM
    Randall L. Stephenson Jr. (wife: Lenise Stephenson)
    5404 Walnut Hill Ln.
    Dallas, Texas 75229

    This is AT&T CEO address feel free to drop him a line to let him know how pleased you are with his company.





    royal wedding. to your Royal Wedding
  • to your Royal Wedding



  • rorschach
    Mar 31, 07:35 AM
    Safe for use? Yeah. Ready for primetime...nope. Still pretty buggy all around.



    more...


    royal wedding. kate middleton royal wedding.
  • kate middleton royal wedding.



  • rezenclowd3
    Apr 18, 11:45 PM
    Triumph TR-6
    http://www.pjsautoworld.com/1970cars/1975triumphtr6convertible01.JPG

    Something that I hope to own in the near future as well... I LOVE small British sports cars, and this is just sex, but I want it in red.





    royal wedding. The Royal Wedding – Are you
  • The Royal Wedding – Are you



  • Love
    Feb 5, 12:25 AM
    http://www.knoxware.org/imagehost/uploads/347030f5ca.png

    Nice and simple.



    more...


    royal wedding. A Royal Wedding.
  • A Royal Wedding.



  • sandkicks
    Apr 26, 01:35 AM
    there is a small blue streak that showed up on my ipad 1 screen. The warranty is up on friday. Wondering if I can fix it myself.





    royal wedding. Scenes from the royal wedding
  • Scenes from the royal wedding



  • Dagless
    Apr 30, 06:43 PM
    2 threads about this already ;).



    more...


    royal wedding. royal wedding dresses. royal
  • royal wedding dresses. royal



  • mac15
    Dec 16, 05:49 PM
    yay! :)





    royal wedding. Royal Wedding Cakes in Kuwait
  • Royal Wedding Cakes in Kuwait



  • LGShepherd
    Jun 19, 10:20 AM
    It is nice and easy to get to, plus there is a 24 hours mcdonalds on the way in. Having a maccys breakfast whilst waiting will help.



    more...


    royal wedding. Wedding of Kate and William.
  • Wedding of Kate and William.



  • Lord Blackadder
    Jan 12, 06:04 PM
    In tha quality department .. VW is Garbage!!! Chrysler has a better rating then they do.. I would have choose the 300C myself and the 2011's are nice

    Hmm, garbage. A bit strong, maybe? Chrysler has made its fair share of substandard autos too. Most versions of the Neon apart from the early twincams were pretty awful. The Avenger, Stratus, Sebring? Not so much. The Nitro? eek. The 300C/Charger is not so great with the V6 IMO, but equipped with the Hemi (provided you can handle the horrific fuel economy) it does a fair impression of a musclecar. The Challenger is retro done well, but is a niche vehicle.

    I would take the current Golf over any of Chrysler's smaller offerings.

    I won't knock the TDI though.. it's impressive but I don't like wrong wheel drive

    I used to be a RWD snob, but I'm over it now. FWD cars can be very fun to drive and in the right hands they can equal the performance of equivalent RWD vehicles. The quality of drivetrain and overal design of the car is more important than where the drive wheels are when you're talking compact cars.





    royal wedding. for the royal wedding were
  • for the royal wedding were



  • Trey1984
    May 1, 11:35 PM
    Please pm





    royal wedding. Royal Wedding
  • Royal Wedding



  • jtglenn
    Apr 17, 04:16 PM
    During which month they provide "Back to School" promotion?


    Thanks,





    wattso
    Jan 10, 11:10 AM
    Does anybody know the name of the song from the new ipod advert that was shown? Thanks





    NebulaClash
    Apr 27, 12:27 PM
    Apple's attitude about this stuf has always been very positive. I'm totally willing to believe that all this stuff was an oversight since believing that matches what they've said in the past.

    Agreed. More often than not, Apple has tried to side with the user's interests. It's good business practice for them since an angry customer is not a good customer. And since their business model depends on people spending hard-earned cash for products, they need to make their users happy.

    Wall Street and the marketplace seem to think they are doing an overall good job.





    dejo
    Apr 21, 06:54 PM
    DreamStream� is an application designed to help you fall asleep, whether for a nap, or for the night. Much like pricey noise machines you may have seen in high-end specialty stores, DreamStream plays soothing sounds for a set period of time, while you drift off to sleep. The Sleep option plays your sounds while you fall asleep for the night -- need 30 minutes? 3 hours? You decide. The Nap option plays you to sleep, then wakes you up to a different sound. Doze off on your lunch hour, and still be back in the office when you need to be. Whether you find it easier to sleep to the sounds of a rainstorm, a gurgling creek or the hum of the big city, there's sure to be a sound that will resonate with you.

    Current sounds include creeks, waterfall, surf, rain, traffic, and forests, with plans to add more. Let us know if there's a sound you would like us to add. Just a note: There is currently no actual white noise sound included, as that's something widely available elsewhere. If we get many requests for it, it may be added in a future release.

    Current alarms sounds include alphorns, barking, tower bells, crickets, an old phone, a rooster and more.

    Download (http://itunes.apple.com/app/dreamstream/id393346001?mt=8&ls=1) from the App Store and give it a shot. We hope you�ll like it!

    http://www.dejoware.com/dreamstream_app/files/iphone_4_vert_dreamstream_1-0.png

    http://www.dejoware.com/resources/App_Store_Badge_EN_0609_240x120.png (http://itunes.apple.com/app/dreamstream/id393346001?mt=8&ls=1)

    NOTE:
    DreamStream is an app that I originally wrote specifically for my lovely wife using sounds (the Hankins Gulch Creek sounds as well as the Alphorns were personally recorded by me) that were special to her. With her encouragement, I expanded the range of sounds to give it a broader appeal and prepped it for distribution on the App Store. We hope that you find it as pleasant to use as we have.





    TwinCities Dan
    Jul 6, 09:34 PM
    Check this thread...
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=500375

    :)





    jsw
    Feb 13, 07:40 AM
    My sincere congrats to all of the new Mods...
    Well, first, I need to point out that that was the single most obvious brown-nosed "welcome" I've seen yet. A true work of art. ;) Yes, I'm sending them all cookies, but you won't see me posting that here. Er... whoops!

    Second, welcome back - truly - I know you've been worked to the ragged edge of oblivion, and I hope things get better soon. Please let us know if your interview (I missed the original posts about it a few weeks ago) ends up in an offer. If not, I know one of the next ones will. It's easy to get caught up in wondering about why you're working 72-hour weeks now, but it is just a short phase to help you appreciate even more the much better job which I am certain you'll have very soon.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment