mikeyredk
Dec 12, 07:17 PM
Same thing with my iMac G5 in my studio Apt.
Macguru311
Aug 8, 02:18 PM
i'm looking for a cases for my :apple: iTouch 1G. but can't seen to find any good ones. i'm looking for a simple case like see-thru silicone case or hard case that is simple but good and with accesories.
Happybunny
Oct 3, 03:02 PM
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/happybunny2_photos/005-1.jpg
This was taken from the site Shorpy Historic photo archive
http://www.shorpy.com/
This was taken from the site Shorpy Historic photo archive
http://www.shorpy.com/
gost8go
Jan 13, 05:26 PM
Sometimes after disconnecting my firewire drive (where I save all my torrents) and restarting bittorrent it appears to that the torrents continue anyway but saving to volumes/firewire2 or volumes/firewire3.
I would like to get rid of these invisible volumes.
I would like to get rid of these invisible volumes.
more...
EBreakingWave
Oct 3, 01:24 PM
:)
eNcrypTioN
Feb 9, 01:13 PM
ahhhh competition finally! It's about time...
more...
matteusclement
Mar 12, 11:20 PM
the dvuser webiste doesn't seem to havea computer section to talk about gear. am i missing seomthing?
leekohler
Apr 14, 07:53 AM
I agree.
Please tell me why you find it acceptable to use homophobic slurs.
So violence is an acceptable solution? So I can beat Gay persons up (Don't twist this analogy, I've stated numerous times on this board, I'm all for Gay rights), I just can't, in their opinion, verbally insult them? :rolleyes:
I have been physically assaulted in the past by straight people using those slurs. I have received death threats as well. You have no idea what that is like, not one ****ing clue. Get over yourself. Anyone who calls me ****** is gonna get a very firm talking to. If they continue, worse. Sorry if you don't like that, but I'm not going to put up with it. I will defend myself against such people. Again, why do you find the use of homophobic slurs acceptable?
Also, would you use the N word in the presence of a black person and not expect a negative reaction? Why do you think we should be any different?
Please tell me why you find it acceptable to use homophobic slurs.
So violence is an acceptable solution? So I can beat Gay persons up (Don't twist this analogy, I've stated numerous times on this board, I'm all for Gay rights), I just can't, in their opinion, verbally insult them? :rolleyes:
I have been physically assaulted in the past by straight people using those slurs. I have received death threats as well. You have no idea what that is like, not one ****ing clue. Get over yourself. Anyone who calls me ****** is gonna get a very firm talking to. If they continue, worse. Sorry if you don't like that, but I'm not going to put up with it. I will defend myself against such people. Again, why do you find the use of homophobic slurs acceptable?
Also, would you use the N word in the presence of a black person and not expect a negative reaction? Why do you think we should be any different?
more...
Pillar
Sep 1, 08:24 PM
;)
http://uppix.net/2/8/3/8d80e216336ae2398952d10b5dc14tt.jpg (http://uppix.net/2/8/3/8d80e216336ae2398952d10b5dc14.html)
woot, i like that wallpaper!
http://uppix.net/2/8/3/8d80e216336ae2398952d10b5dc14tt.jpg (http://uppix.net/2/8/3/8d80e216336ae2398952d10b5dc14.html)
woot, i like that wallpaper!
aricut
Apr 13, 07:56 AM
i have the macpro 3.1 early 2008 8 cores
now i have 4*1 giga of ram i recently got 2*4 giga extra to upgrade .
my question is what is the best way to install them in riser a and b ?
i did a few tries but it wont work for me 3
thanks ! :) :apple:
now i have 4*1 giga of ram i recently got 2*4 giga extra to upgrade .
my question is what is the best way to install them in riser a and b ?
i did a few tries but it wont work for me 3
thanks ! :) :apple:
more...
ChicoWeb
Mar 21, 03:18 PM
1) Never work with a friend of a friend.
2) Never work for free.
3) Never work for a start up business UNLESS it has a larger group behind it (Public/private equity group, blue chip client with a new business, etc.. is ok).
4) Never do work for a religious organisation (seriously not a good idea). Or for that matter a union...
5) If you lie with dogs you'll get flees. Never work on a project you wouldn't want other clients seeing as a client of yours on your Portfolio.
6) Never work with a company where they can't speak your native language... Cheque time comes and "miso soli me no undastandy".
7) Be choosy about who you want to work with. Talented designers will always find work while talentless designers wont.
8) Other artists. They always have pre-defined notions are are rarely up for up for interpretation
9) Design by committee. When there is more then 2 or 3 people approving your design, RUN.
I've only had to fire 2 clients in 8 years of business. One photographer, and one glass blowing gallery. To that I say no more!
2) Never work for free.
3) Never work for a start up business UNLESS it has a larger group behind it (Public/private equity group, blue chip client with a new business, etc.. is ok).
4) Never do work for a religious organisation (seriously not a good idea). Or for that matter a union...
5) If you lie with dogs you'll get flees. Never work on a project you wouldn't want other clients seeing as a client of yours on your Portfolio.
6) Never work with a company where they can't speak your native language... Cheque time comes and "miso soli me no undastandy".
7) Be choosy about who you want to work with. Talented designers will always find work while talentless designers wont.
8) Other artists. They always have pre-defined notions are are rarely up for up for interpretation
9) Design by committee. When there is more then 2 or 3 people approving your design, RUN.
I've only had to fire 2 clients in 8 years of business. One photographer, and one glass blowing gallery. To that I say no more!
SidBala
Mar 16, 10:17 PM
There was an article about an 11 year old girl who was gangraped in Texas by 18 young men because she was dressed up like a 21-year-old prostitute.
So if she was really a 21 year old prostitute, the gang rape is okay then?
So if she was really a 21 year old prostitute, the gang rape is okay then?
more...

Dbrown
Apr 21, 10:50 AM
As mentioned before, iPhone has continually been compared to Android as platform rather than manufacturer's phone to phone.
The only people who want to compare it that way are apple fans. The rest of the world rightfully compare it according to device. Smartphone OS to smartphone OS.
The only people who want to compare it that way are apple fans. The rest of the world rightfully compare it according to device. Smartphone OS to smartphone OS.
vincenz
Mar 25, 07:25 PM
The maps app is one of my most-used apps. Hope they can make it even better. Though I don't know how they would do it without building on google's data.
more...
shartypants
Apr 30, 07:22 PM
Castle does imply security, good code name. I'm looking forward to what MobileMe becomes.

likemyorbs
Mar 16, 05:58 PM
And against all this your only argument is that they "deserve" "lynching"? That's raving.
And you're only argument is "it's wrong". But its a matter of opinion, i see nothing wrong or barbaric about. As a matter of fact i think it's the only right thing to do. More than half of all liberals surveyed agree with me. I'm in good company, in actuality, you're in the minority with your opinion. Just not on these forums.
And you're only argument is "it's wrong". But its a matter of opinion, i see nothing wrong or barbaric about. As a matter of fact i think it's the only right thing to do. More than half of all liberals surveyed agree with me. I'm in good company, in actuality, you're in the minority with your opinion. Just not on these forums.
more...
leekohler
Mar 16, 03:34 PM
I'm beginning to believe the term "sentient mammals" is more appropriately applied to dolphins than humans. At least the (R) kind.
Dolphins aid dog rescue (http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2011/02/25/Dolphins-aid-dog-rescue/UPI-77461298624400/)
Dale
I think you're probably right. This woman probably could have been in the room when it happened and still blame it on the girl.
Dolphins aid dog rescue (http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2011/02/25/Dolphins-aid-dog-rescue/UPI-77461298624400/)
Dale
I think you're probably right. This woman probably could have been in the room when it happened and still blame it on the girl.
twoodcc
Feb 7, 06:03 PM
great job guys! we are averaging over 500,000 points per day as a team right now!
we still have some teams that are going to overtake us, but we will overtake some as well. we are doing much better than before! but we gotta keep it up! :apple:
we still have some teams that are going to overtake us, but we will overtake some as well. we are doing much better than before! but we gotta keep it up! :apple:
oakie
Apr 23, 07:15 AM
this is normal. image sensors heat up when active.
fel10
Apr 7, 06:30 PM
1st post.
I love that Spiderman wallpaper! I'm using The Beatles - Abbey Road wallpaper right now. I saw it in this topic a few months ago. Been lurking for a while now and finally decided to make an account.
Anyone have any good Batman wallpapers?
Here they have tons of Batman wallpapers. Just go to Search, and type Batman.
http://wallbase.cc
I love that Spiderman wallpaper! I'm using The Beatles - Abbey Road wallpaper right now. I saw it in this topic a few months ago. Been lurking for a while now and finally decided to make an account.
Anyone have any good Batman wallpapers?
Here they have tons of Batman wallpapers. Just go to Search, and type Batman.
http://wallbase.cc
ksgant
Mar 23, 01:32 PM
I was always under the impression that it was Avie Tevanian that was the brains behind NeXT and OS X, even though he left Apple in 2006.
Dreadnought
Jan 26, 03:23 PM
Hmmm, twoodcc, you're just behind me as the # 17 contributor of our team... Don't think that will last long. There goes my #10 spot in a couple of days :(
glocke12
May 4, 07:32 PM
Rumsfeld has said it wasn't used.
Actually he was just on O'Reilly claiming that statement was taken out of context, and stating plain as day that KSM was waterboarded by the CIA.
Actually he was just on O'Reilly claiming that statement was taken out of context, and stating plain as day that KSM was waterboarded by the CIA.
aljawad
Jan 10, 01:20 AM
OK, so Steve is making good on his promise of "Apple everywhere", hence the "Apple, Inc." conversion. But seriously, those of us outside the USA will not see the iPhone until late �07 (we follow the European market rather than the Asian), and while we�ll get the units unlocked (so we need not worry about plans and cellular providers) that�s still almost a year away. :rolleyes:
While I�ll be ordering the Apple TV and the new AP Extreme, the keynote left too many questions unanswered: Where are the Leopard previews? I doubt Apple will announce a special event just for its operating system and applications, so are we to wait until WWDC to get another look at the next OS?:confused: Is Apple abandoning its policy of a yearly upgrade to iLife? And what about the hardware (2ed generation Mac Pros / new portables � etc)? Where are the expansions to international iTunes stores and iDisk?
Apple, Inc. is hardly a day old and already I don�t like the way the company chose to announce new products :(
While I�ll be ordering the Apple TV and the new AP Extreme, the keynote left too many questions unanswered: Where are the Leopard previews? I doubt Apple will announce a special event just for its operating system and applications, so are we to wait until WWDC to get another look at the next OS?:confused: Is Apple abandoning its policy of a yearly upgrade to iLife? And what about the hardware (2ed generation Mac Pros / new portables � etc)? Where are the expansions to international iTunes stores and iDisk?
Apple, Inc. is hardly a day old and already I don�t like the way the company chose to announce new products :(
No comments:
Post a Comment