Tuesday, June 28, 2011

pictures of funny people

images Funny People pictures of funny people. Happy funny people.
  • Happy funny people.



  • wandmaker
    11-07 04:40 PM
    If you are efiling EAD, you dont have to send photo graphs - USCIS will send FP notice to take a picture. That picture will appear on your EAD.

    It is required that you send photos for your ead as they put your picture on the actual ead card. I did not apply for AP so I am not sure about the requirements for that. Good luck to you.





    wallpaper Happy funny people. pictures of funny people. Funny People
  • Funny People



  • someone14
    08-27 11:08 PM
    I have been waiting for EAD for the last 120 days. I had an info pass inquiry last month. I was told that my I- 765 and AP applications are on hold because of back ground check. Please advice can I get interim EAD from Detroit office while my application is on hold. I have info pass inquiry for next week for Interim EAD, will Detroit USCIS office help me out OR just another endless waiting time. I don�t know what to do, I have been out of work for last 4 months because of work permit. Can anybody advice me, what should I do. I have applied for I-485. Thanks





    pictures of funny people. or go back to Funny People
  • or go back to Funny People



  • zram1977
    09-15 11:05 PM
    Guys,

    I found some new information and it seems that few people who are still waiting may get some clue if not complete idea. Basically I found that when your PD is current the the IO will initiate the FP, Namecheck, IBIS check again when your AOS is in "Final Approval, Visa Available" state. Some IOs would just refresh the FP they have on file and some request another . But namecheck is something that you have to go through again. So if you get stuck in namecheck again, then that could be the reason for the delay since NC takes forever.

    Can you please share the source of this info?
    Is it a learned experience or from a published source ?
    Any info is highly appreciated.

    Thanks





    2011 Funny People pictures of funny people. Funny People 2009 Dutch DVD
  • Funny People 2009 Dutch DVD



  • stxvr
    08-08 08:47 PM
    Please help ....



    more...


    pictures of funny people. quot;Funny Peoplequot; premiere held
  • quot;Funny Peoplequot; premiere held



  • Ann Ruben
    04-17 01:25 PM
    As a July 2007 filer, you do have to pay the $305 filing fee. The $80 biometrics fee applies only to applicants for Reentry Permits and Refugee Travel Documents. It is not required for Advance Parole.

    Individuals who file for AOS after July 2007 have to pay a $1010 filing fee for the I-485, but are not required to pay filing fees for subsequent AP's and EAD's. The following is an excerpt from the USCIS website:

    "Please note that, if you file Form I-485 to adjust your status as a permanent resident on or after July 30, 2007, no additional fee is required to also file an application for employment authorization on Form I-765 and/or advance parole on Form I-131. You may file these forms concurrently. If you choose to file the I-765 and/or I-131 separately after July 30, 2007, you must also submit a copy of your I-797C, Notice of Action, receipt as evidence of the filing of an I-485. If you filed your Form I-485 prior to July 30, 2007, you must pay the fees associated with Forms I-765 and/or I-131 when you file."





    pictures of funny people. Funny People Publicity Still
  • Funny People Publicity Still



  • hopelessGC
    11-03 11:51 AM
    Hi guys,

    My LCA got denied today (reason unknown) and my H1-B has expired on Nov. 1 as well. :(

    I also have a pending I-485 petition with approved I-140. I also have a valid EAD. So I assume, I am currently shifted to AOS pending status working on EAD.

    My question is whether this denial negatively affects my pending I-485 application? I assume not but just wanted to confirm anyways :confused:


    Thanks for you responses.



    more...


    pictures of funny people. (Australia) Funny People
  • (Australia) Funny People



  • gvenkat
    01-11 01:50 PM
    Hi Guys,

    Just some few questions. Me and my wife are in separate H1 visas. I got my 140 and 485 applied thro my compnay and my wife has gotten her EAD and AP. She is thinking of switching jobs now with her EAD. I understand that her H1 status expires if she does that.

    Here is my predicament. I know it's far fetched. but wanted to throw it out to get some opinions.

    say my wife quits her current job and takes up another position with her EAD and then 6 months down the road i dont get my 140 approved and i'm fired. Here are the list of questions i have

    1) the EAD expires october so we have to file the ead around june to get it renewed, will it be valid for the time period it is specified even though i dont have my original job? (i'm planning to apply for my EAD now). i'm hoping i dont get fired by then..

    2) Can we invoke AC21 in this situation? will it work?

    3) is it too risky to change now or wait till the 140 approved?

    4) can the compnay revoke the 140 after 180 days whether it is approved or not? i'm prety positive that they wont..but u never know...

    if she dont change her job the whole premise of having the EAD is a joke. she still have to slug it out with her consultant. I know it's all just hypothetical but any suggestions/comments would be appreciated. please throw your thoughts in.

    Thanks





    2010 or go back to Funny People pictures of funny people. Funny People
  • Funny People



  • tanveer666
    02-01 12:47 PM
    Plaese help

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Friends

    This is my situation

    I am from Pakistan and I do have Canadian PR also. I applied I-824 on August 5, 2008 and it got approved very fast on January 16, 2008 IN just 5 and half months and I have written that I want to process my case in Toronto Canada not from Pakistan now I have the following question


    1-on approval notice the petitioner name and the beneficiary name is the same don�t u guys thing the beneficiary name should be my wife name

    2-DO all FTJ cases are processed through NVC. Or only some of them... because Islambad embassy accept cases from NVC only they told me that I-824 has to be approved and then UCIS will send your case to NVC and then case will be sent to islamabad but is this the same procedure for canada because I-824 approval notice says that they have notified tornto consulate that I am the permenant resident thats all. I 824 do not have even my wife name?? Can any body tell me clearly that does every body who files I-824 has to go through NVC or in case of Canada we can go to consulate and start the case?

    3-If NVC is involved in my case then how long file will stay at NVC and how long the consulate in Toronto will take to complete the process.

    I am totally confused a lot of lawyers do not even know that NVC is involved in FTJ cases. These lawyers still say that you can go too directly to start the case I know In Pakistan they accept the cases only through NVC. Even they don�t open case with approved I-824? What about in Canada? Do I have to wait to receive some documents from NVC or I can start the case directly in USA Consulate in Canada


    Guys please help if you know the answer



    more...


    pictures of funny people. Funny People photo
  • Funny People photo



  • Vennilarajan
    02-14 08:53 AM
    Hi Kirupa,

    Can you please provide me with the source code for "Accessing the Parent" in VB .NET? I am in urgent need of it......


    I did the below piece of code ...

    Public NotInheritable Class GetParent
    Public Shared Function FindParent(Of T As DependencyObject)(ByVal child As DependencyObject) As T
    Dim ParentType As Type
    ParentType = GetType(T)
    Dim Parent As DependencyObject
    Parent = VisualTreeHelper.GetParent(child)
    If Not (Parent.GetType() Is ParentType) Then
    FindParent(Of T)(Parent)
    End If
    Return Parent
    End Function
    End Class

    while debugging i find that after the line "Return Parent" the control is again going to FindParent(Of T)(Parent) and ends in a error.
    Can you please help me on this?





    hair Funny People 2009 Dutch DVD pictures of funny people. “Funny People” stars Seth
  • “Funny People” stars Seth



  • delhikadesi
    04-10 02:30 AM
    Thanks for sharing!!



    more...


    pictures of funny people. 3 Famous Funny People
  • 3 Famous Funny People



  • viksi82
    11-13 01:28 PM
    yeah..my bank didnt quite help though. Had to find a public notary and spend $30 for 3 signatures only to find later that my company does it for free..:mad:





    hot quot;Funny Peoplequot; premiere held pictures of funny people. Funny People available now
  • Funny People available now



  • 485Mbe4001
    03-12 05:15 PM
    Search the forums, there was a similar thread about hourly rates and and salary. it had a lot of responses with information and some mentioning that it was improper to post such information.



    more...


    house Happy funny people. pictures of funny people. FUNNY PEOPLE starring Adam
  • FUNNY PEOPLE starring Adam



  • Blog Feeds
    05-26 01:00 PM
    Until now, new inmates booked into the Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) prison system had their fingerprints checked only for criminal history information. But now, each new inmate booked into the Huntsville, Texas, intake site will now also have his or her fingerprints checked by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) biometric system for any immigration record.

    The TDCJ prison system is the first in the United States to partner with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in this new program, called Secure Communities. This comprehensive program is intended to streamline the process by which ICE determines if the screened inmate is a criminal alien, subject to automatic removal after the inmate completes his or her prison term. Highest priority is given to inmate aliens who have been convicted of crimes such as rape, robbery, murder, kidnapping, and major drug offenses.

    Eventually all 24 intake sites in Texas will have the same capability to screen inmates’ immigration history. ICE currently partners with 50 counties and law enforcement agencies across the nation in the Secure Communities program, and looks to expand the program to all law enforcement agencies throughout the United States.

    More information about ICE's Secure Communities effort is available at www.ice.gov (http://www.ice.gov). Additional information about TDCJ’s partnership with ICE may be found at: http://www.ice.gov/pi/nr/0905/090519huntsville.htm.



    More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Immigration-law-answers-blog/~3/FI8w3PSQgR0/)





    tattoo Funny People Publicity Still pictures of funny people. Funny People (2009)
  • Funny People (2009)



  • gc28262
    08-08 06:12 PM
    Why should there be a restriction on premium processing ?
    You should be eligible.

    Moving to the Faster Lane : Changing EB3 to EB2 (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_eb3to2.html)

    Case Study: Upgrade from EB3 to EB2 (http://www.imminfo.com/News/Newsletter/2010-06/case_study_upgrade_from_eb3_to_eb2.html)



    more...


    pictures (Australia) Funny People pictures of funny people. Funny People 2009 DVD
  • Funny People 2009 DVD



  • GC_ki_daud
    07-11 04:12 PM
    :confused:





    dresses Funny People available now pictures of funny people. Funny People Photos/Ooops,
  • Funny People Photos/Ooops,



  • Voetsjoeba
    05-20 12:53 PM
    Ooh, I like them. They look real nice imo :)



    more...


    makeup Funny People photo pictures of funny people. Happy funny people.
  • Happy funny people.



  • adibhatla
    04-29 12:39 PM
    Also can you please close the other thread that you opened.





    girlfriend Funny People (2009) pictures of funny people. Red Band Funny People Trailer
  • Red Band Funny People Trailer



  • adsrms
    03-18 11:46 AM
    It is a hard situation for me. I-485 interview for AOS is due in just 3-4 days from now. I am separated from my US citizen wife.Have not filed for divorce. I am employed in the US on a valid L1-B visa.

    Our marriage may or may not work..

    1. I need advice as to how to withdraw the I-485 AOS application. I do no have copy of documents/notices that USCIS sent.They are with my wife.

    Or

    2. If we do work out our differences then is there a way to keep the current AOS alive? Or shall I get the current one withdrawn and file for a new one if we do resolves our differences?

    3. Also if I do withdraw the I-485 does it also mean that the I-130 filed by my wife is abandoned/revoked automoatically?

    Really appreciate a prompt advice.





    hairstyles 3 Famous Funny People pictures of funny people. #39;Funny People#39; Los Angeles
  • #39;Funny People#39; Los Angeles



  • gc_chahiye
    09-21 04:53 PM
    A brief background: I have approved labor (PD Jun04/EB3), I-140 rejected & pending I-140 (MTR filled in Jan'07) with attorney A. Meanwhile got PERM LC approved & filled I-140 & I-485concurrently in Aug.07 thru Attorney B (recipt recived).(FYI....the same company did Old & New PERM Labor)
    Now the question is, If my old I-140 gets approved, than do I have any benefit/advantage using that Old approved I-140 PD of Jun04 when my new I-140 gets approved? In short, can I still use my OLD priority date? (Jun04).(even though I have already concurrently filled New I-140 & I-485 in aug.07).
    Any thoughts/suggestions/advice/ideas are appreciated. thanks.

    yes you can use the old PD, google for "interfiling".

    Here's a search showing some results from Murthy's website:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=interfile+site%3Amurthy.com&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS230US230





    Dhundhun
    10-08 04:05 AM
    How come someone with Indian Passport enter USA on Canadian PR?





    stxvr
    08-08 08:47 PM
    Please help ....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment