
sathishav
02-09 10:26 AM
Isn't it strange that even though Eb3-I PD Mar 04 is not current, they opened the file and sent RFE?
My PD is Mar 2005/EB3 and I was sent an RFE in Jul 2009 since my Birth certificate has initials and not the full name.
I read somewhere, because of the backlog, they do review the cases and in some cases even "approve" them. Once the visa number is available, GC will be issued for these cases.
My PD is Mar 2005/EB3 and I was sent an RFE in Jul 2009 since my Birth certificate has initials and not the full name.
I read somewhere, because of the backlog, they do review the cases and in some cases even "approve" them. Once the visa number is available, GC will be issued for these cases.
wallpaper girlfriend funny short stories
ak_2006
07-08 04:14 PM
Demand Data Used in the Determination of Employment Preference Cut-Off Dates (Updated 7/8/2010) (http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf)
OR
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf
This means Visa bulletin will come pretty soon. Good Luck to EB2!
OR
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf
This means Visa bulletin will come pretty soon. Good Luck to EB2!
raysaikat
08-08 10:42 PM
Please help ....
You need ask in some other forum. This forum is only for employment based immigration.
You need ask in some other forum. This forum is only for employment based immigration.
2011 some funny short stories
kaisersose
07-08 10:29 PM
I was looking through my LC and 140 documents and found out that there are two different job titles in LC. One is Employer Job title which is "Analyst Programmer" other one is prevailing wages occupational title which is "Computer Systems Analyst". My question is what should be my Title at new employer?
Programmer, analyst programmer, developer, software engineer, sr. software engineer, sys analyst, etc., are all the same.
The gray area starts when a developer moves into business development or becomes a manager.
Programmer, analyst programmer, developer, software engineer, sr. software engineer, sys analyst, etc., are all the same.
The gray area starts when a developer moves into business development or becomes a manager.
more...
ernie
07-26 06:51 PM
sent my packet last july2 it was received july 5, no receipt notice yet, any similar experiences?
Narayan
01-21 03:21 AM
Thanks, Ita. Much appreciated.
more...
mundakamal
06-13 07:48 PM
Hi All,
My employer after too much of talks is ready to file. But in all the applications he wants to put his address so that he receives the EAD card and AP..He is not ready to put my address. Can he keep my EAD card ?
Gurus please advise...
Thanks!
My employer after too much of talks is ready to file. But in all the applications he wants to put his address so that he receives the EAD card and AP..He is not ready to put my address. Can he keep my EAD card ?
Gurus please advise...
Thanks!
2010 funny short stories for kids
deafTunes123
03-12 09:22 AM
I am confused. Is it 120 days (4 months) or 90 days (3 months) before the expiry that one needs to apply for the EAD renewal.
more...
krishnam70
07-17 06:46 PM
Is there any risk in rescheduling a fingerprinting appt? I am travelling when the appointment is currently scheduled for:(. Does that impact the overall processing times of 485/EAD/AP?
With an travel plans that you can attach asking for a later date for the FP. If possible give them the possible dates you will be arriving back and request a date after that. Make sure in your absense somebody is available to pick up your FP notice from the mailbox. Send your request as early as possible with a delivery confirmation and/or signature requried so you have a track of whether your letter made it to them in time just in case..
It will work out.. cheers
With an travel plans that you can attach asking for a later date for the FP. If possible give them the possible dates you will be arriving back and request a date after that. Make sure in your absense somebody is available to pick up your FP notice from the mailbox. Send your request as early as possible with a delivery confirmation and/or signature requried so you have a track of whether your letter made it to them in time just in case..
It will work out.. cheers
hair Short Stories – Funny Stories
gdhiren
09-07 03:32 PM
Also folks, don't forget this. We need help from local members on accomodation/transportation.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12462
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12462
more...
abcdefg
05-16 08:49 PM
Cool I like it :)
hot Funny short stories all
fhb0980
02-21 05:22 AM
I'm hoping someone can provide some good advice...
My grandmother renewed her green card application January last year, got fingerprinted and was told she was all set. While she was out of the country in June, she received notice that her prints had to be retaken and her appointment was in 10 days.
Being 90 and not in the best of health, she did not go back to the US with such short notice. She tried to call the UCSIS hotline to reschedule and was told she could not and that she had to go into the local office to do so (though the whole point was she in Asia).
I was only told this recently by my parents and tried to find some solutions for her as the main reason she came to the US in the first place was to help raise me.
Looking over her denial notice, it appears she could reopen the case with supporting evidence. But am wondering what I need to provide and if there's anything I can do?
Any suggestions?
Also, it looks like if you are 75 years old or more you do not need fingerprints but is this only for the naturalization process or does it also apply to the PR process?
Any advice would be great!
My grandmother renewed her green card application January last year, got fingerprinted and was told she was all set. While she was out of the country in June, she received notice that her prints had to be retaken and her appointment was in 10 days.
Being 90 and not in the best of health, she did not go back to the US with such short notice. She tried to call the UCSIS hotline to reschedule and was told she could not and that she had to go into the local office to do so (though the whole point was she in Asia).
I was only told this recently by my parents and tried to find some solutions for her as the main reason she came to the US in the first place was to help raise me.
Looking over her denial notice, it appears she could reopen the case with supporting evidence. But am wondering what I need to provide and if there's anything I can do?
Any suggestions?
Also, it looks like if you are 75 years old or more you do not need fingerprints but is this only for the naturalization process or does it also apply to the PR process?
Any advice would be great!
more...
house Two Very Short Stories
randallemery
03-10 10:27 PM
Over 100,000 demostrated in support of comprehesive immigration reform (which includes retrogression) in Chicago today:
http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_069125525.html
Nation wide rallies are planned for March 23rd.
New MeetUp topic for various grassroots members just formed:
http://immigrationref.meetup.com/
http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_069125525.html
Nation wide rallies are planned for March 23rd.
New MeetUp topic for various grassroots members just formed:
http://immigrationref.meetup.com/
tattoo funny short stories about
frostBite
06-29 11:41 PM
super cool picture, sweet idea too
more...
pictures TAMBORINE « Short Stories
Jaime
09-15 10:23 PM
I'm not from India but I believe in Karma. We create our own future through our actions. If we perform a good action today we can expect a good result. That is why it is so important that the undecided people attend the rally!
Think of retrogression as Sansara. A vicious circle. It is only by acting and creating our own Karma that we will get out of Maya and see reality. Our gren cards will not fall from the sky, we have to go get them! By not going to Washington and assuming that your green card will suddenly appear out of nowhere, you are proving to yourself that you are stuck in some sort of immigration avidya.
We need to act with selflessness as in Karma Yoga, so that we can understand how our unity will bring the results we seek, to all of us.
Remember Arjuna when he realizes before the battle that his enemies are his own family. We at IV should not be our own enemies by not attending the rally, because we all know what Krishna told Arjuna: "Your duty is to fight"
Instead of hurting each other, we need to use karma and our friendship for each other to unite in our common cause and fight. Remember, our duty is to fight, it is our choice then to fight against each other (by not attending the rally and letting others do it) or fight all together, united against retrogression, and create the good Karma that will ultimately defeat the broken immigration system.
We all are family! Let's fight together friends!!! Come JOIN US IN DC!!!!
Think of retrogression as Sansara. A vicious circle. It is only by acting and creating our own Karma that we will get out of Maya and see reality. Our gren cards will not fall from the sky, we have to go get them! By not going to Washington and assuming that your green card will suddenly appear out of nowhere, you are proving to yourself that you are stuck in some sort of immigration avidya.
We need to act with selflessness as in Karma Yoga, so that we can understand how our unity will bring the results we seek, to all of us.
Remember Arjuna when he realizes before the battle that his enemies are his own family. We at IV should not be our own enemies by not attending the rally, because we all know what Krishna told Arjuna: "Your duty is to fight"
Instead of hurting each other, we need to use karma and our friendship for each other to unite in our common cause and fight. Remember, our duty is to fight, it is our choice then to fight against each other (by not attending the rally and letting others do it) or fight all together, united against retrogression, and create the good Karma that will ultimately defeat the broken immigration system.
We all are family! Let's fight together friends!!! Come JOIN US IN DC!!!!
dresses Short Stories
hopefullegalimmigrant
05-31 12:56 PM
Guys
Thanks for your responses.
Thanks for your responses.
more...
makeup jokes for kids. funny short
Ann Ruben
01-18 06:52 PM
What is your US immigration status?
Are you a US Citizen?
Are you a US Citizen?
girlfriend jokes and short stories,
wandmaker
08-21 11:44 PM
My PERM for EB3 has been approved on July 2008. My I-140 is pending. 485 has not been submitted yet. I don't have EAD card either. For some reason, I have to change job.
My question is, if my current employer will not revoke my current I-140 sponsorship, even I have left company, and in case my current I-140 will be approved, can my priority date be carried over?
Bunch of thanks!!
Yes
My question is, if my current employer will not revoke my current I-140 sponsorship, even I have left company, and in case my current I-140 will be approved, can my priority date be carried over?
Bunch of thanks!!
Yes
hairstyles Funny Short Stories
gkp.gaurav
06-29 02:47 PM
thanks idark(-:
saketkapur
03-10 12:54 PM
Its at the discretion of the officer at POE.......I was asked for my EAD even when I had a valid H1B and last time when I had travelled on AP I was asked for my EAD......
why don't you apply for duplicate documents with the USCIS?
above is just my experience.......
why don't you apply for duplicate documents with the USCIS?
above is just my experience.......
paulinasmith
10-09 05:32 PM
Hi pkrg21,
So before I-485 becomes current, as long as I-140 gets approved, then we are okay to lose current job, either laid off or change job? I think I-140 approval doesn't take long, right? It's just I-485 takes forever?
I'm quite new to this process. My employer just filed Labor Certificate last week. I'm also a little worried if my employer goes bankruptcy some day.
Thanks,
~ray
No the process must be completely restarted if you loose your job after I-140 approval.The only thing you get is the priority date.If your I-485 is already applied and it is pending for 180 days then there is no issue and you are safe.
So before I-485 becomes current, as long as I-140 gets approved, then we are okay to lose current job, either laid off or change job? I think I-140 approval doesn't take long, right? It's just I-485 takes forever?
I'm quite new to this process. My employer just filed Labor Certificate last week. I'm also a little worried if my employer goes bankruptcy some day.
Thanks,
~ray
No the process must be completely restarted if you loose your job after I-140 approval.The only thing you get is the priority date.If your I-485 is already applied and it is pending for 180 days then there is no issue and you are safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment