Tuesday, June 28, 2011

fantasy football team names funny

images images funny fantasy football names. funny fantasy baseball team names. fantasy football team names funny. fantasy football
  • fantasy football



  • Photo Chef
    May 18th, 2007, 11:05 AM
    I guess tricks isnt the best word to use, i have had photo courses, and have had the rule of thirds pounded into my head by many a teacher ;)

    I'm more interested in the shortcuts and other features of the camera and settings. I know the basics of taking a good photo, but have a lot more practice.





    wallpaper fantasy football fantasy football team names funny. hot funny soccer team names.
  • hot funny soccer team names.



  • permfiling
    11-22 02:25 PM
    I currently have a full time H1 but one of my past employers asked me if I can work on a advisory basis on a part time for 10 hrs per week. As I can have 2 h1's . My questions are

    1. During any PERM, 140, 485 stage with my first employer, do I have to or will my first employer come to know about my part time H1
    2. Can I file for PERM . Green card from my pat time h1

    thanks





    fantasy football team names funny. funny fantasy football names.
  • funny fantasy football names.



  • kkt_tkk
    07-31 04:09 PM
    Hi,

    I am also in same situation.

    NSC,
    E-filed EAD/AP on 6/26

    NO FP





    2011 hot funny soccer team names. fantasy football team names funny. funny football team names.
  • funny football team names.



  • sioux
    01-31 10:38 AM
    anyone?
    we still have not got the rfe. our lawyer has not received it either.
    any help is appreciated.



    more...


    fantasy football team names funny. Funny Fantasy Team Names
  • Funny Fantasy Team Names



  • ps57002
    07-24 06:27 PM
    so far i've been the ones to pay everything...i know govt got stricter this year and now it HAS to be employer who pays....so i'm in bad place as I know how my employer is...





    fantasy football team names funny. 2011 funny fantasy football
  • 2011 funny fantasy football



  • austingc
    08-02 07:57 AM
    hi,

    i entered the US on AP in Jan 2010, and at the time of entry, my I94 validity was set for
    1 year (viz Jan 2011) - and the AP also noted "AoS" status on it.

    (a) Is the validity of my I94 (and thus my legal stay) 1 year, or as i have read elsewhere,
    if AoS is pending, then its valid till the AoS case is decided?

    (b) If the validity is 1 year, what is the process for extending the I94 validity?

    thanks for your time,
    -andy
    a. Yes, you are on valid AOS status.
    b. No need to extend your I-94 as long as your AOS is pending.



    more...


    fantasy football team names funny. ass fantasy football team
  • ass fantasy football team



  • unbreakable
    11-09 11:30 AM
    Please forgive me if these kind of posts are not allowed (Admins, feel free to remove this post if this is not the correct forum).

    I am getting ready to apply for PIO for our new born (born in US) but one of my friend mentioned about applying for OCI instead.

    The information on eligiblity for OCI in the NewYork consulate website is little confusing. My question is since me and my wife hold Indian passports, would my new born be eligible for OCI?

    Also is there something called CIO (Not Chief Information Officer)?

    Thanks.





    2010 funny fantasy football names. fantasy football team names funny. images funny fantasy football names. funny fantasy baseball team names.
  • images funny fantasy football names. funny fantasy baseball team names.



  • trexx7
    07-27 10:41 AM
    ^^^



    more...


    fantasy football team names funny. hair makeup fantasy team names
  • hair makeup fantasy team names



  • ps57002
    07-31 01:25 PM
    Hi,

    Just returned from traveling abroad. I am hoping my PERM approval from atlanta comes through somehow in time for me to be eligible to apply for I485/140....I am supposed to travel again out of country on Aug 17 to end of august (this is all to help me recoup/extend my h1b for 365 days of LC pending to be eligible for H1B extension)...i know traveling right after filing I485 is questionable..my lawyer (i think i trust him) says it's ok.

    My question is regarding the I-94 card. I have the 3 yr extension approval on my original H1B that I carry every time I travel. I was told this is most important doc as it has my number or something to track my travel.

    Usually when I am coming back, the INS officer will check it and cross of the already printed I-94 number and copy another number from my approval/extension notice on to it....usually...i think this is done.

    This time when I returned yesterday, the INS officer did not do that. I know she looked at my visa stamp in passport that has same numbers and she updated her comp/system whatever, but no number change on the actual I-94 card was noted. So it has the original printed I-94 number.

    My question..is this a problem. I gently tried asking her if she needed to note/change number on my I-94 and she rudely said "no". So i shushed up not knowing much about this. She didn't even look at it saying once I have stamp, I have no need for that approval notice...i was told otherwise before by another INS officer when traveling while back.

    Also when I do travel on Aug 17, and hand in that I-94 card...how will they track that it's ME leaving since it has none of my H1B approval number on it. I need them to know I left the country so I can recoup the time...

    i'm confused..please help and tell me if I'm ok or need to do something...





    hair funny football team names. fantasy football team names funny. funny fantasy football names.
  • funny fantasy football names.



  • easygoer
    10-20 11:53 AM
    I am lactose intolerance and could not find much support in India for the problem. About your problem, talk to some desi lawyer, who might be able to find some sponsor.



    more...


    fantasy football team names funny. aseball team names. funny
  • aseball team names. funny



  • Ann Ruben
    05-27 05:41 PM
    There is no equivalent non-immigrant visa to an E. However, in some circumstances, an H-1 or an L-1 visa might be possible based on professional or managerial position with the US enterprise in which an investment is being made.





    hot Funny Fantasy Team Names fantasy football team names funny. fantasy football team?
  • fantasy football team?



  • roseball
    04-22 02:04 PM
    Dear all:

    May I ask what I should do in the following situation?

    I hold F1 visa and my new job starts on Sept 1. The int'l student office of my current university mistakenly set my OPT start date on May 6. My OPT has been approved and EAD card arrived.

    That is, I will have 120-plus "unemployment" days accumulated by early August, which will then violate the "90-day unemployment rule" of OPT.

    I am under tremendous pressure and really want to hear your opinions.

    Many thanks in advance!

    ISO is the one which updates the SEVIS database. Since you claim its their mistake, you should approach them for advise on this as well. I have heard that voluntary work (no pay) in your field of study can help you to maintain your status and not count days towards the 90 day unemployment rule. If true, you can pursue that option as well till your job starts on Sep 1.



    more...


    house funny football team names. fantasy football team names funny. funny football team names.
  • funny football team names.



  • waitin_toolong
    07-24 09:02 PM
    you dont need to send an amendment or anything else, when she applies for COS they can track it.





    tattoo 2011 funny fantasy football fantasy football team names funny. Charlie Sheen Fantasy Baseball
  • Charlie Sheen Fantasy Baseball



  • jags_e
    07-09 08:12 PM
    This is a worthy next step...

    I think this is great!!!



    more...


    pictures ass fantasy football team fantasy football team names funny. hair funny soccer team names.
  • hair funny soccer team names.



  • jthomas
    06-01 03:08 PM
    Anybody filed your H1 ext yourself? Is it worth it?

    This will be my 12th yr extension. I have the previous extension papers (copies) that the lawyer sent me, so i was thinking i can look at those and draft a new ext myself. But with the latest news of H1 denied for consulting companies, is it worth doing it myself? I have worked for the same client for the last 11 yrs.

    Everybody else would also like to do the same thing. Instead of Paying 3500 dollars to the attorney plus other fees by the employer. I feel its good to do it by yourself. If you have anything wrong USCIS would contact you back and you can reply on those. if it becomes a major thing, then you can hire a attorney.

    I feel someone should post all the steps to file
    1. H1B transfer
    2. EAD
    3. AP
    4. I-485 (As for EB-I it would take a long time)
    5. All other forms

    Its not worth paying the attorneys for such a long time. Let USCIS take the trouble of correcting our errors

    J thomas





    dresses fantasy football team? fantasy football team names funny. 2011 fantasy football team
  • 2011 fantasy football team



  • TomPlate
    01-03 04:07 PM
    I met my senator during dinner and asked him the status he said please ask by calling this number - 1-800-314-4345 - 7654



    more...


    makeup hair makeup fantasy team names fantasy football team names funny. funny football team names.
  • funny football team names.



  • eb3retro
    05-13 11:47 AM
    hi,

    My wife's priority date is current now (Marriage took place before the acceptance of my GC). We have to options - applying for FTJ or I-485 as my wife is in USA currently on a visit visa.

    Any suggestions if we can apply for I-485 from here, as that is our preference.

    Discussion...


    sorry, this message is in the wrong forum, lot of people come here to find a solution for retrogression problem, if you have questions related to your personal cases, please post it in the right forum.





    girlfriend Charlie Sheen Fantasy Baseball fantasy football team names funny. makeup 2011 funny fantasy
  • makeup 2011 funny fantasy



  • kaisersose
    08-22 06:09 PM
    Your current employer can revoke your 140 which will send your 485 straight to the trash can.





    hairstyles aseball team names. funny fantasy football team names funny. team names. funny fantasy
  • team names. funny fantasy



  • fester8542
    04-08 12:24 PM
    thanks guys :love:





    siddar
    09-21 10:56 AM
    Your lawyer is very much on the point, H1B is valid only with the Job. Either H1B COS or H1B stamp outside US, you should have the Job offer in Hand, to be on H1B status.





    raysaikat
    04-11 02:55 PM
    Hello,

    My wife is currently on H4 status. (Just the I-94, her visa expired last year October). She started her MS in Fall 2009. She already competed 2 Semesters of MS on H4 visa. We applied for her Change of Status to F1 visa in March. According to the USCIS processing dates, she will get the COS approved approximately in June 1st week.

    She will have to travel to India this summer. The question we have is,

    is it advisable to wait till she gets her F1 COS Approved and then go to India for F1 Stamping ?
    or abandon the F1 COS and go for F1 stamping directly in India ?

    Please advice if there are any risks involved here.

    It is the same either way. Once she goes out, she would need a visa stamp to get back in. And the consulate will do whatever they needs/wants to do for approving (or not approving) the visa petition regardless of whether or not she was in F1 status before leaving US.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment