
poonam.daulat
05-12 05:46 PM
Thanks Snathan.
wallpaper That funny random questions I
fromnaija
09-30 07:29 PM
Is there any form we have to submit, just write a letter with explination.
No, there is no form to fill out. Just write a letter with all the pertinent information (Alien #, etc) to identify your case. Include a copy of the approved I-140 with the letter.
No, there is no form to fill out. Just write a letter with all the pertinent information (Alien #, etc) to identify your case. Include a copy of the approved I-140 with the letter.
immig_b2_0609
03-15 11:22 PM
Myself(Husband) & mywife both came on H1B from same employer.
My son got H4 visa through my wife H1B visa.
I (Husband) applied for green card and got EAD for myself & mywife , got Advance parole for myself, mywife & myson and are in 485 pending AOS status,
My Wife is taking permanent job with EAD (EAD is through my Greencard process)
If employer cancels my wife H1B she will come to EAD status.
I am not sure what will be the status of my son who is currently on H4 visa through my wife H1B visa.
My son got Advance Parole and 485 pending status through my green card.
Do I need to apply for H4 visa for my son or will my son be ok on pending AOS status ?
My son got H4 visa through my wife H1B visa.
I (Husband) applied for green card and got EAD for myself & mywife , got Advance parole for myself, mywife & myson and are in 485 pending AOS status,
My Wife is taking permanent job with EAD (EAD is through my Greencard process)
If employer cancels my wife H1B she will come to EAD status.
I am not sure what will be the status of my son who is currently on H4 visa through my wife H1B visa.
My son got Advance Parole and 485 pending status through my green card.
Do I need to apply for H4 visa for my son or will my son be ok on pending AOS status ?
2011 random funny questions. random
iwantgc
10-10 11:21 AM
Does anyone know when is the November 2006 visa bulletin gonna be out?
more...
rajeshalex
07-22 08:01 AM
Hi All,
For the adjusment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident
in the office of the Immigration and Naturalization Service center, which one I should select ?. I live in virginina. Is it the one at Vermon?
Is there a link to determine which office to select?
This is one of the questions in ETA-750 B
Thank You
Rajesh
For the adjusment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident
in the office of the Immigration and Naturalization Service center, which one I should select ?. I live in virginina. Is it the one at Vermon?
Is there a link to determine which office to select?
This is one of the questions in ETA-750 B
Thank You
Rajesh
arrarrgee
07-18 09:58 AM
Thanks Folks..It was for a friend of mine...
more...
prem_goel
04-17 02:02 PM
I changed jobs twice after I-140 approval/180 - days of filing 485. I am in the 6th year of my H-1B. Both the times I transfered my H-1B and got validity for 3 years based on AC-21.
Now I know there is no formal form for AC-21. Most of the people send a letter along with some supporting documentation that their new job is similar to the old one. I didn't send any such letter, however when my H-1B transfers were done, the attorneys quoted AC-21 in the petition and got 3 year H-1B extensions.
My question is, would that consider notifying USCIS of AC-21, or is the 485 department different from H-1B department?
Now I know there is no formal form for AC-21. Most of the people send a letter along with some supporting documentation that their new job is similar to the old one. I didn't send any such letter, however when my H-1B transfers were done, the attorneys quoted AC-21 in the petition and got 3 year H-1B extensions.
My question is, would that consider notifying USCIS of AC-21, or is the 485 department different from H-1B department?
2010 Random Questions is a fun
mrsr
08-15 08:10 PM
Just to see how many are still donot have the complete independence, what india observed on the same day 60 years back
Happy 15 Aug :)
Happy 15 Aug :)
more...

kernel_flash
03-29 04:31 AM
Here's is another one, featuring my desktop !!
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/6798/mystamp12ep.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/6798/mystamp12ep.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
hair dresses random questions funny
sayonara
08-23 01:18 PM
:)my wife also got her 3rd FP notice. My self never did after first time. Its not big deal.
more...
TomPlate
01-03 04:07 PM
I met my senator during dinner and asked him the status he said please ask by calling this number - 1-800-314-4345 - 7654
hot random funny questions.
immiusa
06-14 12:51 PM
My understanding is that you can transfer existing H1B. I am not a lawyer.If you have a copy of your H1B approval notice, you should be able to transfer to your new company. However, if you may have to visit US consulate back in your home country for Visa. You may want to double check with immigration gurus.
more...
house Funny Questions - 1.0
LostInGCProcess
07-11 11:36 PM
Hi All,
I used the AR-11 form for the change of my address. I did it online. Also, while changing there is an option to change the address for any pending petition. In my case it is the I-485, which I changed.
My question is, how to verify if the address has actually changed in the system at USCIS. I checked my case status online and did not see any LUD's.
Please let me know if anyone of you have done the change of address and share your experience.
Thanks!!!
I used the AR-11 form for the change of my address. I did it online. Also, while changing there is an option to change the address for any pending petition. In my case it is the I-485, which I changed.
My question is, how to verify if the address has actually changed in the system at USCIS. I checked my case status online and did not see any LUD's.
Please let me know if anyone of you have done the change of address and share your experience.
Thanks!!!
tattoo But it turns out that asking random questions about

smarth
05-04 02:49 PM
thanks for the reply.
I see in the below site, that on EAD i need to work for the employer who filed GC. Is this correct?
http://www.reddyesq.com/GC.html#37
"Q. If I loose my job (H1-B status) can I use EAD as full time job?
Yes, but you need to work for the employer who filed your GC. "
I see in the below site, that on EAD i need to work for the employer who filed GC. Is this correct?
http://www.reddyesq.com/GC.html#37
"Q. If I loose my job (H1-B status) can I use EAD as full time job?
Yes, but you need to work for the employer who filed your GC. "
more...
pictures hot funny random questions.
λ
04-23 05:05 AM
I :love: the first one :)
dresses Funny random questions
ameryki
03-17 03:01 PM
if you have an approved H1B petition and you use AP to enter do you lose your H1 status?
more...
makeup random and funny questions
chanduv23
02-07 12:23 PM
We have only one life and we must do whatever it takes to help ourselves in the right direction.
IV is taking up all these wonderful efforts and we must all help to make this campaign a huge success.
The success of the campaign lies in our hands and we HAVE to make it a success.
This campaign does not involve physical participation or monetary contribution, just 10 min of your time and some stationary.
Please , please concentrate on this campaign for the next couple of weeks and make it a huge success.
Please support IV to help yourself
IV is taking up all these wonderful efforts and we must all help to make this campaign a huge success.
The success of the campaign lies in our hands and we HAVE to make it a success.
This campaign does not involve physical participation or monetary contribution, just 10 min of your time and some stationary.
Please , please concentrate on this campaign for the next couple of weeks and make it a huge success.
Please support IV to help yourself
girlfriend this is a random question.
Hong12
12-16 01:36 AM
I just talked to my lawyer again, and he told me that I�m overreacting! He kept saying that this is not a big deal at all for having the wrong background on the petition letter submitted to USCIS. He said that the new petition letter, I-129 and documents do not need to be resubmitted to USCIS. My lawyer also said that he can simply solve the problem by sending me the new petition letter. Accordingly, I can then bring this new letter to the consular for the visa interview instead of going through the resubmission. He also said that there is nothing to be worry about PIMS or anything. Could you please advise what to do? Pls help. Thank you very much.
hairstyles Random Questions is a fun
srthegr8
08-07 12:30 PM
Hi ,
I want to change my wife's H1 to H4.
She got her first approval in oct 2006 and was working as fulltime. after that she coverted to H4 when we visited india. her H4 is valid through oct'09. then we file for her new H1 from company B in march 09 (COS) and she got approval but due to bad market condition she never got project and her consulting company never paid her so she doesn't have any paystubs. My company file for my H1B extension and I got approval.
Now I want to change my wife's status back to h4. I had in impression that she never worked on new H1 so her H1 will not be activated. but I came across some posts and learn that it is automatically activated the day she got her H1B approval.
Now please suggest me what would be the safest way to convert her back on H4 ?
1)File form I-539 without her paystubs using my new 797 document? is there chances of RFE without paystubs? and what could be the next step if RFE comes? can we go to home country and get it done or it will make more complications? and VO will ask more questions because of RFE?
2) go out of county and come back again on existing stammped h4 (I am hoping that will convert her status back to H4)? and then file for I-539 for H4 extension using my new Approval notice? she has canadian PR as well. should she visit canada or india? somehow her I94 on passport has expired in Feb'09 but she has valid I94 on her H1 pitition. should she give her new I94 when going out of country? if she visits canada will they issue her new I94 if she returns back within 30 days?
3) should she go outside country and apply for new H4 using my new approved 797 ?
Please help me ASAP. I am really confused what should I do!!!
I want to change my wife's H1 to H4.
She got her first approval in oct 2006 and was working as fulltime. after that she coverted to H4 when we visited india. her H4 is valid through oct'09. then we file for her new H1 from company B in march 09 (COS) and she got approval but due to bad market condition she never got project and her consulting company never paid her so she doesn't have any paystubs. My company file for my H1B extension and I got approval.
Now I want to change my wife's status back to h4. I had in impression that she never worked on new H1 so her H1 will not be activated. but I came across some posts and learn that it is automatically activated the day she got her H1B approval.
Now please suggest me what would be the safest way to convert her back on H4 ?
1)File form I-539 without her paystubs using my new 797 document? is there chances of RFE without paystubs? and what could be the next step if RFE comes? can we go to home country and get it done or it will make more complications? and VO will ask more questions because of RFE?
2) go out of county and come back again on existing stammped h4 (I am hoping that will convert her status back to H4)? and then file for I-539 for H4 extension using my new Approval notice? she has canadian PR as well. should she visit canada or india? somehow her I94 on passport has expired in Feb'09 but she has valid I94 on her H1 pitition. should she give her new I94 when going out of country? if she visits canada will they issue her new I94 if she returns back within 30 days?
3) should she go outside country and apply for new H4 using my new approved 797 ?
Please help me ASAP. I am really confused what should I do!!!
mannishk
07-27 08:19 PM
Hello Gurus,
I am on a big confusion and dilemma, need your assistance and guidance. Here is my situation.
I am on H1B and recently terminated (July 21st), I am given 2 weeks of reverberation which ends on 4th Aug, and my last pay stub (from 1st -4th aug) comes on Aug 15th.
Now as the market is really bad, I am unable to find anyone to sponsor my H1 transfer. My wife is on F1 and I am willing to change my status from H1 to F2. Now my concerns are:
a) Is my H1B status still valid (after termination) and can I apply for change of Status to F2 now? I have read somewhere, I can apply for change of status to F2 only if I am currently on a valid status.
b) After applying for F2, before my approval of 'Change of status' if I get a job, do i need to apply another change of status application 'F2- H1B'?
c) In case i get a job after 3 months, transfer my status from F2 to H1, will i require pay stubs as one of the documents? But at this point i will not have any pay stubs as I was not working? How will the transfer go? Will there be an issue?
Please let me what are my best options right now...I appreciate all your help...
thanks you!
I am on a big confusion and dilemma, need your assistance and guidance. Here is my situation.
I am on H1B and recently terminated (July 21st), I am given 2 weeks of reverberation which ends on 4th Aug, and my last pay stub (from 1st -4th aug) comes on Aug 15th.
Now as the market is really bad, I am unable to find anyone to sponsor my H1 transfer. My wife is on F1 and I am willing to change my status from H1 to F2. Now my concerns are:
a) Is my H1B status still valid (after termination) and can I apply for change of Status to F2 now? I have read somewhere, I can apply for change of status to F2 only if I am currently on a valid status.
b) After applying for F2, before my approval of 'Change of status' if I get a job, do i need to apply another change of status application 'F2- H1B'?
c) In case i get a job after 3 months, transfer my status from F2 to H1, will i require pay stubs as one of the documents? But at this point i will not have any pay stubs as I was not working? How will the transfer go? Will there be an issue?
Please let me what are my best options right now...I appreciate all your help...
thanks you!
pmb76
07-11 05:20 PM
How about Rakhi Sawant or Bipasha Basu doing a oomph number for IV ?
No comments:
Post a Comment