sethuraj
03-29 08:12 PM
My wife came to USA on H4 visa in January 2004. Later when she got a job, she changed that to H1B in September 2004. Since we do not yet have the EAD or green card, her company is now filing the Perm labor certifcation, to make sure that she gets the 7th year extension of H1B. The rule is that you should file the labor before the 6th year starts.
My question is when does her 5th year ends. Was it on January 2009 based on her arrival in USA or is it on Sepetember 2009 sincw her H1B visa started only on Septemeber 2004?
Please reply.
Thank you
My question is when does her 5th year ends. Was it on January 2009 based on her arrival in USA or is it on Sepetember 2009 sincw her H1B visa started only on Septemeber 2004?
Please reply.
Thank you
wallpaper house Swing ob hairstyle pics
Anna35
10-09 08:13 PM
Looks like everything is following a cycle...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhEl6HdfqWM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhEl6HdfqWM

skd
07-10 05:17 PM
It's alwas better through lawyer,
2011 long ob hairstyles pictures.
jayaprabha
08-19 01:30 AM
Hi
Completed my 6 years on H1B and returned back to India on personal reasons.
1. When I apply for a new H1B after 1 year break, does the H1B comes under the quota or will it be considered on previously held H1B quota.
2. How sure about getting approval of H1B.
Thanks.
Completed my 6 years on H1B and returned back to India on personal reasons.
1. When I apply for a new H1B after 1 year break, does the H1B comes under the quota or will it be considered on previously held H1B quota.
2. How sure about getting approval of H1B.
Thanks.
more...
dreamgc_real
04-14 09:06 AM
I have not yet filed my I-485 and my employer is laying off employees. should I be worried? and to be on the safe side what should my next steps be.
Please help
Please help

winguru
09-11 10:12 AM
Hi,
Some where in May I heard the news that end of this year USCIS is going to halt concurrent filing of I-140 and I485 and introduce an extra step called preApp of I485 which can be done only after an I40 approval. I would like to know if this is really going to happen?
I have an approved I140 and a PD of Apr 08. I am planning to change the company now. My doubts are
1) Suppose if USCIS changes rules and introduce an extra step for preapp of I485.
What will happen if I switch company after 180 days of preapp of 485. can I invoke Ac21 ?
2) will I be eligible for EAD/Parole after preapp of 485?
Any body having any knowledge about this please share.
Some where in May I heard the news that end of this year USCIS is going to halt concurrent filing of I-140 and I485 and introduce an extra step called preApp of I485 which can be done only after an I40 approval. I would like to know if this is really going to happen?
I have an approved I140 and a PD of Apr 08. I am planning to change the company now. My doubts are
1) Suppose if USCIS changes rules and introduce an extra step for preapp of I485.
What will happen if I switch company after 180 days of preapp of 485. can I invoke Ac21 ?
2) will I be eligible for EAD/Parole after preapp of 485?
Any body having any knowledge about this please share.
more...
rehanb
03-18 10:50 AM
I am currently working for Company A on h1b, expiring on May 31st 2010. The GC application is denied based on on A2p issue with company A.
I had company B already filed for my labor in 2008 and approved in Jan 2009. They also filed concurrent 140 and 485 in March 2009 which is still pending. Company B wanted to hire me and now its time that I move to company B. I do have latest paystubs from Company A, currently valid i797 and experience letter.
can I migrate to company B by transfering my h1b based on approved labor with company b and pending GC application. What documents are required to transfer.
Thanks
rehanb
I had company B already filed for my labor in 2008 and approved in Jan 2009. They also filed concurrent 140 and 485 in March 2009 which is still pending. Company B wanted to hire me and now its time that I move to company B. I do have latest paystubs from Company A, currently valid i797 and experience letter.
can I migrate to company B by transfering my h1b based on approved labor with company b and pending GC application. What documents are required to transfer.
Thanks
rehanb
2010 hairstyles bob. jessica
ssdtm
07-19 09:19 AM
no, you don't have to stick with lawyer for everything.
I have friends who filed 485 through lawyers and have been filing AP and EADs on their own.
I have friends who filed 485 through lawyers and have been filing AP and EADs on their own.
more...
Blog Feeds
05-25 08:30 AM
And it's not in the way the bill's supporters probably have hoped. From Public Policy Polling: There's no doubt that the new Arizona immigration law is popular nationally, but that still doesn't mean the issue's going to work to the GOP's advantage this fall. When we polled Colorado in early March Michael Bennet and Jane Norton were tied. Last week we found Bennet with a 3 point lead. One of the biggest reasons for that shift? Bennet went from leading Norton by 12 points with Hispanic voters to a 21 point advantage. That large shift in a Democratic direction among...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/05/arizona-bill-could-impact-november-races.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/05/arizona-bill-could-impact-november-races.html)
hair this modern ob hairstyle.
srox
03-03 08:59 PM
Hi all...
i'm Srox from malaysia...n this is myself , sketches in 10 minutes using wacom :)
http://img.skitch.com/20090304-8t1fcc56mnpjd31gwce7js27q2.jpg
Happy voting!
i'm Srox from malaysia...n this is myself , sketches in 10 minutes using wacom :)
http://img.skitch.com/20090304-8t1fcc56mnpjd31gwce7js27q2.jpg
Happy voting!
more...
deepak2010
01-30 09:25 AM
Hello
I am working on H1 and my current H1 petition is valid until April 6th 2011.
My visa (stamp) expired in Nov 2009.
I have my new H1 extension petition approved from April 7th 2011- 2014( same employer).
I am going to India early Feb and will going to Hyd/Chennai for visa stamp.
In the visa appointment it is asking for my petition number: which one should I give current or the new extension one. I would like to have my H1 stamped until 2014 so that I can avoid additional trip to consulate.
Please help.
Thanks
I am working on H1 and my current H1 petition is valid until April 6th 2011.
My visa (stamp) expired in Nov 2009.
I have my new H1 extension petition approved from April 7th 2011- 2014( same employer).
I am going to India early Feb and will going to Hyd/Chennai for visa stamp.
In the visa appointment it is asking for my petition number: which one should I give current or the new extension one. I would like to have my H1 stamped until 2014 so that I can avoid additional trip to consulate.
Please help.
Thanks
hot nicole richie ob haircut.
abhi_jais
03-09 04:44 PM
looking at the past data, looks like its not gonna move till June-July
more...
house Amazing ob hairstyles that

vinay.shah73
10-24 02:59 AM
Forgot to mention that my I-140 was also approved in Jan 2007. This was not a concurrent filing. I filed I-485 after getting I-140 approved.
tattoo in a modern ob hairstyles
Blog Feeds
08-07 09:40 AM
Those of you who have been reading this blog awhile will recall the many posts I've written regarding major problems in the system of detention for immigrants facing potential deportation. Nina Bernstein of the New York Times reports this morning that the White House will enact a series of reforms designed to curb abuses. Some of the promised changes are vague, but an immediate step will be an end to sending families to the Hutto detention facility in Texas, a location that has been the source of many complaints.The Administration is apparently looking at more alternatives to detention for non-violent...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/08/obama-administration-announces-plans-to-reform-ice-detention-system.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/08/obama-administration-announces-plans-to-reform-ice-detention-system.html)
more...
pictures 2010 Bob Hairstyles

lotta
07-18 11:43 PM
My mother is a GC holder since 91. I came to US in 2002 on F1 and then H1 and now GC.
Will the fact that my mom was a GC holder and I did not use that impact my GC? I have answered all the questions correctly(true i mean) always.
Please answer.
Thanks,
Jo.
Nope, it should not.
Will the fact that my mom was a GC holder and I did not use that impact my GC? I have answered all the questions correctly(true i mean) always.
Please answer.
Thanks,
Jo.
Nope, it should not.
dresses New Cute ob haircut pictures
workhorse
04-03 11:09 PM
Current status L1A, exp 9/5/08 (family on L2)
Pending: I-140 EB1C, RD 3/5/07, still no news from Nebraska
Fact: My family members MUST travel to Europe this summer.
Fact: My extension I-129 for a renewed L1A must be submitted to USCIS no later than 6 weeks before 9/5/08.
Fact: I have L1A visa stamp and family have L2 visa stamps with expiration date 9/5/08 in our passports
Question:
How late is the latest my family members can enter US without encountering trouble at the border?
They need to be present in the US to submit the I-539 (extension of stay), but can it be submitted AFTER my I-129 or MUST they be submitted at the same time as an absolute rule?
Please advise.
Pending: I-140 EB1C, RD 3/5/07, still no news from Nebraska
Fact: My family members MUST travel to Europe this summer.
Fact: My extension I-129 for a renewed L1A must be submitted to USCIS no later than 6 weeks before 9/5/08.
Fact: I have L1A visa stamp and family have L2 visa stamps with expiration date 9/5/08 in our passports
Question:
How late is the latest my family members can enter US without encountering trouble at the border?
They need to be present in the US to submit the I-539 (extension of stay), but can it be submitted AFTER my I-129 or MUST they be submitted at the same time as an absolute rule?
Please advise.
more...
makeup Long ob hairstyles are
stxvr
11-26 12:07 PM
I am on H1B and planning to go for CP. I have to fill the form DS-230 for this and submit to VSF office.
Currently I am on H1B extension and I don't have visa stamped for this extension on my passport.
In this form DS-230 I need to fill field name "Present Address".
I have following question:
- In this form what should I fill my present address
Indian address
OR
US address.
(what I think: I think when I will submit the forms to VSF I will be in india and at that time i will not have the valid visa to enter USA. So I think I should fill the indian address.)
What do you guys suggest?
Currently I am on H1B extension and I don't have visa stamped for this extension on my passport.
In this form DS-230 I need to fill field name "Present Address".
I have following question:
- In this form what should I fill my present address
Indian address
OR
US address.
(what I think: I think when I will submit the forms to VSF I will be in india and at that time i will not have the valid visa to enter USA. So I think I should fill the indian address.)
What do you guys suggest?
girlfriend phenomenal ob hair style,

ajaysri
04-09 02:29 PM
Hi,
I have changed to a new employer using AC-21 recently. I have pro-actively sent AC-21 documentation (new offer of employment, covering letter and supporting docs) to USCIS. Ever since, I am checking my case online. Its about 3 months now that I have sent this info and there has not been any update/LUD on my 485 case so far. I am not sure if my I-485 case has details about my new employment.
I am currently doing my EAD renewal. I am thinking if it will be possible to indicate to USCIS about my new employment. Can you please advice on -
a) if it is wise to do so?
b) How can it be done?
Thanks,
Ajaysri
I have changed to a new employer using AC-21 recently. I have pro-actively sent AC-21 documentation (new offer of employment, covering letter and supporting docs) to USCIS. Ever since, I am checking my case online. Its about 3 months now that I have sent this info and there has not been any update/LUD on my 485 case so far. I am not sure if my I-485 case has details about my new employment.
I am currently doing my EAD renewal. I am thinking if it will be possible to indicate to USCIS about my new employment. Can you please advice on -
a) if it is wise to do so?
b) How can it be done?
Thanks,
Ajaysri
hairstyles Modern ob hairstyles are

EB2_Jun03_dude
01-09 10:41 AM
I am planning to apply for my EAD/AP renewal. This would be my 4th EAD/AP application, but this is the first time I am planning to e-file.
My I-485 was filed with VSC but later got transfered to TSC. While my wife's I-485 is transfered to Newark, NJ USCIS local office. Given this situation where should be the supporting documents be sent ?
1) VSC: since all my previous EAD/AP were applied there
2) TSC: since my case is currently pending here.
3) what @ my wife's EAD/AP renewal? here case is pending at local USCIS office.
:confused: :confused:
My I-485 was filed with VSC but later got transfered to TSC. While my wife's I-485 is transfered to Newark, NJ USCIS local office. Given this situation where should be the supporting documents be sent ?
1) VSC: since all my previous EAD/AP were applied there
2) TSC: since my case is currently pending here.
3) what @ my wife's EAD/AP renewal? here case is pending at local USCIS office.
:confused: :confused:
themagicflasher
07-10 07:36 PM
hahahaha....awesome!
I wish the one in his hand looked like it fit as good as the ones in the boat...but this is really really funny
I wish the one in his hand looked like it fit as good as the ones in the boat...but this is really really funny
gcformeornot
01-24 11:36 AM
Hello,
Just wanted to update everybody on this. We went for renewal this morning. Took EAD, Passports and Original 485 receipts with us. When we showed our EADs the lady asked her sup, that these guys have EADs do they need anything else. Sup said with EADs nothing is needed. No Passports, No 485 receipts not even Employer letter. They renewed licenses till validity of EAD. We had 2 year EAD. So we are all set till mid of next year.
Just wanted to update everybody on this. We went for renewal this morning. Took EAD, Passports and Original 485 receipts with us. When we showed our EADs the lady asked her sup, that these guys have EADs do they need anything else. Sup said with EADs nothing is needed. No Passports, No 485 receipts not even Employer letter. They renewed licenses till validity of EAD. We had 2 year EAD. So we are all set till mid of next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment