excogitator
10-30 02:31 PM
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9594/frogprince.png
Am I your prince? Am I not? Go ahead and Find out.
Guaranteed never to work so expect loads of kisses :)
Am I your prince? Am I not? Go ahead and Find out.
Guaranteed never to work so expect loads of kisses :)
wallpaper short hairstyles glasses
kirupa
05-06 06:15 PM
that is really nice - added this one up :)
CADude
08-23 01:44 PM
NO it's RIRO [Random In Random Out] process.
Lots of July 2nd filer are waiting.. So have faith and more wait..:)
I guess USCIS is sending Receipt Notes according to priority dates meaning with 2006-7 priority dates will get receipts later.
My 485 reached on 2nd july...No Update yet.
Can I ask any one get RN with priority date later than 2006?
Lots of July 2nd filer are waiting.. So have faith and more wait..:)
I guess USCIS is sending Receipt Notes according to priority dates meaning with 2006-7 priority dates will get receipts later.
My 485 reached on 2nd july...No Update yet.
Can I ask any one get RN with priority date later than 2006?
2011 cyber goth hairstyles.

chanduv23
09-14 02:09 PM
Everyone to DC
Come on friends - everyone to DC, follow your hearts
Come on friends - everyone to DC, follow your hearts
more...

usr2004
01-24 05:47 PM
I need to apply for AP.
I am in I-485 pending status. Could some one give clarification for the following questions on I-131 doc.
Part I. Information about you
3. Class of admission (is this correct?)
Ex: H1B/H4
Part 3. Processing Information
4. Have you ever been issued a reentry pertmit or Refugee Travel document?
I am in AOS status(I-485 pending). I got twice Travel Document (AP) approved so for.
There is no mention of AP in this question. what should I answer for this question.
I am also applying AP for my family members. Do I need file G-28 for my family members(Is it only for Attorney representation)
Thank You
I am in I-485 pending status. Could some one give clarification for the following questions on I-131 doc.
Part I. Information about you
3. Class of admission (is this correct?)
Ex: H1B/H4
Part 3. Processing Information
4. Have you ever been issued a reentry pertmit or Refugee Travel document?
I am in AOS status(I-485 pending). I got twice Travel Document (AP) approved so for.
There is no mention of AP in this question. what should I answer for this question.
I am also applying AP for my family members. Do I need file G-28 for my family members(Is it only for Attorney representation)
Thank You
Blog Feeds
04-05 09:40 AM
A Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General report has been released which paints a very troubling picture of the 287(g) program which allows local and state law enforcement agencies to enforce immigration laws. The report doesn't mince words:We observed instances in which Immigration and Customs Enforcement and participating law enforcement agencies were not operating in compliance with the terms of the agreements. We also noted several areas in which Immigration and Customs Enforcement had not instituted controls to promote effective program operations and address related risks. Immigration and Customs Enforcement needs to (1) establish appropriate performance measures and...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/dhs-report-slams-287g-program.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/dhs-report-slams-287g-program.html)
more...

saibaba
08-26 08:33 PM
Friends:
Any news to share?
Though my employer is located in Kansas, we got TSC receipts and now when I extended my EAD, I got NSC's receipts...(heard it is lreatde to laod sharing among SC's)
BTW Is this a big deal in approving 485???
Anyways, can someone pls direct me(if there is thread covering 2004 approvals) or share your thoughts around PD 2004 approvals?
Thanks in advance friends.
Any news to share?
Though my employer is located in Kansas, we got TSC receipts and now when I extended my EAD, I got NSC's receipts...(heard it is lreatde to laod sharing among SC's)
BTW Is this a big deal in approving 485???
Anyways, can someone pls direct me(if there is thread covering 2004 approvals) or share your thoughts around PD 2004 approvals?
Thanks in advance friends.
2010 gothic hairstyles for
x1050us
06-15 08:53 PM
My spouse is out of country and she cannot comeback immediately since we are waiting for my H1 extension approval. Taking visa appointment days and airline availability in to consideration, she may not be able to make it back before end of july. I heard you can always add spouse later while 485 is still in progress. What are the implications if I go this path ?
more...
liberty
01-09 01:00 PM
I need your expert advice on how to apply for Advance parole extension online. Please let me know the steps for the same. Do I need to send any documents?
hair goth punk hairstyles
amsgc
05-15 11:59 PM
There is no biometric fee for AP. It is only if you are applying for a Re-entry permit or a Refugee travel document.
Here is the link fo the instructions:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf
Here is the link fo the instructions:
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf
more...
ckpas
01-07 10:22 AM
When my employer looked up my case number on the DOL site, the case status showed as "certified" and apparently when he downloaded the certified ETA 9089 the section where it says "Signature of the certifying officer" doesn't bear CO's any stamping/signature.
My employer came to know this only yesterday obviously 'coz he overlooked and we just have two more months remaining on this PERM validity. My employer also said he can't file for I-140 unless we hear back from the DOL on the CO signature issue.
He has apparently emailed DOL asking for clarifction on this.
1. Would DOL even bother to look at the incoming emails after the case has been approved?.
2. Does CO's rubber stamp signature really required for 140?. What if we don't hear back from DOL on time, can we just go ahead with 140 filing?.
3. I am on my 6th year of H1b.
Any response on this matter is truly appreciated.
Thanks a lot to everyone.
My employer came to know this only yesterday obviously 'coz he overlooked and we just have two more months remaining on this PERM validity. My employer also said he can't file for I-140 unless we hear back from the DOL on the CO signature issue.
He has apparently emailed DOL asking for clarifction on this.
1. Would DOL even bother to look at the incoming emails after the case has been approved?.
2. Does CO's rubber stamp signature really required for 140?. What if we don't hear back from DOL on time, can we just go ahead with 140 filing?.
3. I am on my 6th year of H1b.
Any response on this matter is truly appreciated.
Thanks a lot to everyone.
hot Different Gothic hairstyles.
eagle2020
05-19 09:32 AM
Hi,
I have a relative who is trying to obtain an F1 visa from Dubai where he works as a script writer. He is trying to go to the US to study broadcasting and get only an associate degree so it can help him in his career..so I have few questions:
1- Will it be helpful and can he mention in his interview at the US embassy that he will be writing scripts to his company(which he gets paid for) while being in the US?
2- Does he need an f1 visa if he tries to apply to a vocational school? or does he need another type of visa for the vocational school?
Thank you very much for answering!!
I have a relative who is trying to obtain an F1 visa from Dubai where he works as a script writer. He is trying to go to the US to study broadcasting and get only an associate degree so it can help him in his career..so I have few questions:
1- Will it be helpful and can he mention in his interview at the US embassy that he will be writing scripts to his company(which he gets paid for) while being in the US?
2- Does he need an f1 visa if he tries to apply to a vocational school? or does he need another type of visa for the vocational school?
Thank you very much for answering!!
more...
house short hairstyles for long

PirahnaTM
03-23 02:17 AM
Let's play!
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4597/justdrawyourselfpira.png
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4597/justdrawyourselfpira.png
tattoo Gothic Hairstyles Instructions
sdrblr
06-11 05:42 PM
Can I apply for AP renewal now even if my current AP expires in mid Oct 2009 or should I wait until the expiration date is 90 or 120 days (like H1 renewal).
My EAD expired last year and I have not renewed it, so I should be good on that (I am working on H1) but had a question on AP.
Thanks in advance
My EAD expired last year and I have not renewed it, so I should be good on that (I am working on H1) but had a question on AP.
Thanks in advance
more...
pictures this short hairstyle has a

Blog Feeds
01-04 08:10 AM
USCIS has announced that it is working on a rule to create an electronic registration system for H-1B employers subject to the annual cap. Employers would first register an application and be allocated an H-1B cap number and then would file the case. The idea is that employers would need to register to claim an H-1B cap number first and then if they are selected, they then would prepare and file the case. Right now, employers have to go to all the trouble of preparing a case that may be rejected simply because the visa allocation is filled. I think...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/12/uscis-planning-to-move-to-pre-registration-process-for-h-1b-cap-cases.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/12/uscis-planning-to-move-to-pre-registration-process-for-h-1b-cap-cases.html)
dresses gothic hairstyles for short
tandy_sids
05-28 09:34 PM
I'm on H1b visa in my 6th year. Perm application has been filed and I hope to get it approved soon along with approved i-140 (fingers crossed).
From what I have read on this forum so far, H1b transfer to a new job after an approved I-140 seems to be possible even after 6 years on H1. My issue is that I currently work for a university (non-quota H1) so if I get a new job most likely it will be with a for profit company which would require me to get a new H1 (and not H1 transfer).
So, the question is whether it is possible to get a new H1 after 6 years on H1?
Thanks for any help.
From what I have read on this forum so far, H1b transfer to a new job after an approved I-140 seems to be possible even after 6 years on H1. My issue is that I currently work for a university (non-quota H1) so if I get a new job most likely it will be with a for profit company which would require me to get a new H1 (and not H1 transfer).
So, the question is whether it is possible to get a new H1 after 6 years on H1?
Thanks for any help.
more...
makeup punk goth hairstyles. free
Blog Feeds
03-21 09:30 AM
The Highway Patrol officer pulls over a speeder on the freeway. It's a young woman in a Red Camaro. "Do you know how fast you were going?", he questions her. "I don't know, officer", she stammers. "I'm late for a job interview, and I wasn't paying a lot of attention. I'm really sorry." "Not as sorry as I am" replies the officer, who takes out his pistol, and shoots each of her tires. "If I ever catch you speeding again, I'll shoot you!" Then he arrests her and takes her to jail. Did this really happen? Of course not! In...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2010/03/they-shoot-speeders-dont-they.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2010/03/they-shoot-speeders-dont-they.html)
girlfriend Short Hairstyles:
Blog Feeds
10-23 09:20 AM
I'm glad to see Immigration Voice weighing in on this one. Under some of the versions of health care reform proposals being considered by Congress, legal immigrants could be excluded for five years before they can access the Medicaid and insurance subsidies despite the fact that they pay taxes, are abiding by all of our laws and are often making critical contributions to the success of this country.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/10/legal-immigrants-could-be-in-limbo-under-health-care-reform-proposals.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/10/legal-immigrants-could-be-in-limbo-under-health-care-reform-proposals.html)
hairstyles short gothic hair styles
imailin
11-23 10:00 AM
Filed: June 07 with Texas Center
USCIS received appl. June 07 2007
extension letter received on around August
Biometric App. done around August.
Have you being approved yet?
How long you think it should take?/
Why Texas takes longer than California and why some cases get transfer to California and some don’t???
please, someone answer this!!
USCIS received appl. June 07 2007
extension letter received on around August
Biometric App. done around August.
Have you being approved yet?
How long you think it should take?/
Why Texas takes longer than California and why some cases get transfer to California and some don’t???
please, someone answer this!!
Robert Kumar
03-23 07:48 PM
Approved i-140
How many days is it taking these days for 140 to get approved.
How many days is it taking these days for 140 to get approved.
svr_76
06-10 12:17 PM
Lawyers!
Is there any specific statute/provision that forces/restricts USCIS to count dependents towards Employments Based Visa numbers, when they (dependent) file AOS based on Primary's approved EB case?
Is there any specific statute/provision that forces/restricts USCIS to count dependents towards Employments Based Visa numbers, when they (dependent) file AOS based on Primary's approved EB case?
No comments:
Post a Comment