ajaykk
11-06 04:19 PM
Hi Guys,
My wife is on H4 and she got her EAD yesterday. She wants to work on EAD.
She doesnt have valid visa in her passport, we are planning for India trip soon and also planning to go to US embassy for stamping as our visa got expired.
My questions are
1. Can my wife apply for a visa after she starts using EAD? and later can she extend her H4 along with my H1 extension which I'm going to apply mid next year?
2.Is it ok to travel just on AP for her if she doesnt want to apply visa?
Please suggest.
Thanks
AJ
My wife is on H4 and she got her EAD yesterday. She wants to work on EAD.
She doesnt have valid visa in her passport, we are planning for India trip soon and also planning to go to US embassy for stamping as our visa got expired.
My questions are
1. Can my wife apply for a visa after she starts using EAD? and later can she extend her H4 along with my H1 extension which I'm going to apply mid next year?
2.Is it ok to travel just on AP for her if she doesnt want to apply visa?
Please suggest.
Thanks
AJ
wallpaper funny embarrassing stories
kernel_flash
04-03 05:24 AM
It's a kirupian stamp after all ;)
samcam
09-16 12:03 PM
^^^^
2011 Funny Embarrassing Stories
iwantgc
10-10 11:21 AM
Does anyone know when is the November 2006 visa bulletin gonna be out?
more...
pani_6
03-19 04:08 PM
what are they saying
paskal
08-14 02:54 PM
does it reaaaally matter?
7 am, 8.02 am, 10.55 am....
what's the difference?
this is a request to you NOT to open a new thread for every mailroom guy in USCIS. there are plenty of threads tracking the receipts, what is wrong with using them? do we really need to divide ourselves on different threads by who signed the fedex receipt???
7 am, 8.02 am, 10.55 am....
what's the difference?
this is a request to you NOT to open a new thread for every mailroom guy in USCIS. there are plenty of threads tracking the receipts, what is wrong with using them? do we really need to divide ourselves on different threads by who signed the fedex receipt???
more...
superdude
07-17 03:19 PM
Is there any legal issues?
Is it a good idea?
DHS will be rescinding its July 2 update and the initial July Visa Bulletin will take effect for 31 days � i.e., all employment-based green card categories (except for the �Other Workers� category) will be �current� and CIS will accept applications through August 17.
DHS will issue a press release to this effect later today.
Is it a good idea?
DHS will be rescinding its July 2 update and the initial July Visa Bulletin will take effect for 31 days � i.e., all employment-based green card categories (except for the �Other Workers� category) will be �current� and CIS will accept applications through August 17.
DHS will issue a press release to this effect later today.
2010 Personalised Notebook - Funny Embarrassing Stories - Photo 1
reno
04-04 07:48 PM
Hi,
I have a 4.5 years BSEE degree with the following remarks in chronological order:
- Graduated in 1996 after 4.5 years at a non-US University
- 1996, worked 2 years in company A as an embedded software designer
- 1998, worked 6 years in a fortune 500 company as an embedded software engineer.
defended my thesis and got my BSEE diploma/certificate (a.k.a Titulo or Title in english)!!!!.
- 2005 - present, working with my current US employer under H1B.
Despite the fact that I worked as an engineer since 1996 with just the course completion certificate (in my country that�s the only document you need to start working as an Electrical Engineer but not so for other engineering or professional disciplines) the issue is that I defended my thesis in 2005 so I could obtain the official diploma which was a requirement for my H1 visa.
My current employer is planning on opening a new job position that would require a MS degree or BS+5 years progressive experience, in other words the so called EB2 job requirements. Do I qualify for that EB2 position?, Would the experience I have since 1996 count as progressive experience?, should I wait for an EB3 position instead?
Thanks
I have a 4.5 years BSEE degree with the following remarks in chronological order:
- Graduated in 1996 after 4.5 years at a non-US University
- 1996, worked 2 years in company A as an embedded software designer
- 1998, worked 6 years in a fortune 500 company as an embedded software engineer.
defended my thesis and got my BSEE diploma/certificate (a.k.a Titulo or Title in english)!!!!.
- 2005 - present, working with my current US employer under H1B.
Despite the fact that I worked as an engineer since 1996 with just the course completion certificate (in my country that�s the only document you need to start working as an Electrical Engineer but not so for other engineering or professional disciplines) the issue is that I defended my thesis in 2005 so I could obtain the official diploma which was a requirement for my H1 visa.
My current employer is planning on opening a new job position that would require a MS degree or BS+5 years progressive experience, in other words the so called EB2 job requirements. Do I qualify for that EB2 position?, Would the experience I have since 1996 count as progressive experience?, should I wait for an EB3 position instead?
Thanks
more...
TomPlate
07-05 02:09 PM
All can file I-485 now. please go through this link.
http://www.murthy.com
Finally feel happy
http://www.murthy.com
Finally feel happy
hair Personalised Notebook - Funny Embarrassing Stories - All Photos
jaune
03-28 04:09 PM
Hi
Did ur parents mention in their DS-156 as self-financing or did they mention ur name ?
My parents applied for visa ..
documents submitted
1) Bank deposit in US around 9000 $
2) deposit in india about 10000$
3) Job No objection certificate ( parents )
4) affidavit's of support
5) They carried all property documents in india ( valuated by CPA )
6) my H1b1 copy and a letter of invitation from me
thanks
Did ur parents mention in their DS-156 as self-financing or did they mention ur name ?
My parents applied for visa ..
documents submitted
1) Bank deposit in US around 9000 $
2) deposit in india about 10000$
3) Job No objection certificate ( parents )
4) affidavit's of support
5) They carried all property documents in india ( valuated by CPA )
6) my H1b1 copy and a letter of invitation from me
thanks
more...
gimme_GC2006
06-28 02:30 PM
Hi,
I am currently on H1B with an employer who has processed GC so far (labor and 140 are approved)
Currently I have all documents except
1)Approved 140
2) Employement offer letter
For 140, I have courtesy copy.
Employer is asking lot of money to file 485 all of a sudden. And they are not responding to my calls for offer letter.
So I was planning to apply 485 by myself or hire an attorney other than my company's.
Since I dont have above mentioned documents, can I still apply 485 without being denied?
Please help me
I am currently on H1B with an employer who has processed GC so far (labor and 140 are approved)
Currently I have all documents except
1)Approved 140
2) Employement offer letter
For 140, I have courtesy copy.
Employer is asking lot of money to file 485 all of a sudden. And they are not responding to my calls for offer letter.
So I was planning to apply 485 by myself or hire an attorney other than my company's.
Since I dont have above mentioned documents, can I still apply 485 without being denied?
Please help me
hot funny embarrassing stories
NANO3
05-07 12:03 PM
beautiful! just like the above said, the gloss thing isn't needed
more...
house wallpaper Embarrassing Moments
manja
05-23 03:17 PM
who will be beneficiary? FB or EB?
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
tattoo Embarrassing funny anecdotes
thakurrajiv
09-29 07:42 PM
We had our fingerprints yesterday. They use scanners. No ink. They take 1 picture and prints of all the fingers of both the hands.
more...
pictures embarrassing stories funny
keepwalking
06-02 06:27 PM
From many sources I heard, once you start using your AP you have to use EAD (that means you are ignoring/abandoning your H1B processing). You can't be in both EAD and H1B status.
Please ask your attorney for firsthand information.
Thanks for your responses. Will the 240 day rule apply even if I reentered on AP and in parolee status?
Please ask your attorney for firsthand information.
Thanks for your responses. Will the 240 day rule apply even if I reentered on AP and in parolee status?
dresses hot embarrassing stories if
billvor
05-06 04:04 PM
How to check my DV_2011 result?
Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery (http://dvlottery.state.gov/) after July 1st.
If you won - you will get mail notification
Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery (http://dvlottery.state.gov/) after July 1st.
If you won - you will get mail notification
more...
makeup Funny embarrassing stories to

rajenk
02-10 02:09 PM
That could be things like
NOID - Notice of intend to Deny.
RFE - Request for evidence.
For I-140 USCIS does not update the online status properly. For both of my EB3 and EB2 I-140s still the case status says they received the application and processing!
Wait for the document that they sent.
NOID - Notice of intend to Deny.
RFE - Request for evidence.
For I-140 USCIS does not update the online status properly. For both of my EB3 and EB2 I-140s still the case status says they received the application and processing!
Wait for the document that they sent.
girlfriend Embarrassing Moments in Sports
ipkus
01-09 03:54 PM
Can u pls let me know how to download the attachments? I was unable to find a way to do this ? Thanks.
hairstyles onto embarrassing stories.
ski_dude12
01-23 08:08 PM
As mentioned in the processing times page, in July and August of 2007, nearly 2.5 million applications and petitions of all types were received by USCIS.
meraNumberKabAayega
08-27 02:20 PM
I have read on this forum and an immigration lawyer also confirmed to me that knowing the I40 receipt number itself is enough. She said that I can print out the case status of I140 approval from USCIS website and use it. Though I did not take the job offer for which I needed this information so I have not used it.
FOIA should not take 8 months.. I applied for it at end of Jun and my number was around 3900 and it is now around 800 so I expect to get it in next 1 month so FOIA should give you copy of I140 in approximately 3-4 months.
FOIA should not take 8 months.. I applied for it at end of Jun and my number was around 3900 and it is now around 800 so I expect to get it in next 1 month so FOIA should give you copy of I140 in approximately 3-4 months.
coolpal
03-30 05:14 PM
Yes you can.
The 180 day rule is to invoke AC 21 and switch employers
pal :)
The 180 day rule is to invoke AC 21 and switch employers
pal :)
No comments:
Post a Comment