Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny pictures of cats

images funny cats! funny pictures of cats. funny cats
  • funny cats



  • mljs54
    06-03 12:48 AM
    Hello all,

    My EAD expired in late April

    Prior to that, I applied for renewal but my old lawyer forgot to either include something with the application or made a typo, and it bounced back a few days ago (late May).

    I got a new laywer to re-file the EAD, however I will not get my new one in time to start my post-college job in early July, as the process takes around 90 days from what I remember.

    If I show up to the first day with a filing receipt, a written letter from the new lawyer explaining what happened, and my old EAD, will I not get the job?

    How do employers handle something like this?

    Thank you in advance for any help.





    wallpaper funny cats funny pictures of cats. name: funny-pictures-cats-
  • name: funny-pictures-cats-



  • kirupa
    05-09 12:16 AM
    I really like your 3rd and 4th stamps faster :) It's no bother at all. I add stamps every Wed/Fri, so it only takes me about 30 mins to get all of the stamps added up from everyone!





    funny pictures of cats. Funny Dancing With Cats
  • Funny Dancing With Cats



  • vivekm1309
    08-02 01:51 PM
    Please close the thread if it is non sence.

    Just thaugt to have a idea about how many people have missed this opprtunity.

    MY PD is EB2 June 7 2006.

    MC

    This seems like a filibuster thread :p Our folks seem to be learning fast from folks like Senator King & Senator Sessions :D





    2011 name: funny-pictures-cats- funny pictures of cats. Tags cats funny You can
  • Tags cats funny You can



  • pd_recapturing
    04-09 04:16 PM
    I doubt, it has anything to do with the filing AOS before a certain date. Whatever fee is mentioned on uscis website will apply for everybody.



    more...


    funny pictures of cats. Funny Images Of Cats.
  • Funny Images Of Cats.



  • divak
    01-19 01:53 PM
    Just showed them the approval notice. Got passport stamped should I need to travel. Officer told me I have to wait. I've been reading on the boards that most people get them soon after.





    funny pictures of cats. Funny Cat Pictures Suck
  • Funny Cat Pictures Suck



  • ssksubash
    02-16 06:19 PM
    HI,

    I am in my 7th yr extension of H1B, last time I got the stamping in Ottawa in 2005. I cam e into US on F1 and never got H1B stamping in India. Am I eligible for H1B stamping in Canada for my 8th year or should I go to India to get the stamping done.

    Any information is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,



    more...


    funny pictures of cats. Very funny cats
  • Very funny cats



  • Nikonguy59
    January 6th, 2005, 01:05 AM
    I suppose it depends on how you plan on using your next camera body.

    For me, I bought a second D100 body (I shoot weddings professionally) even though I could have bought a D70, a used D1X or even waited for the D2X or the fabled D200.

    Why? Well, in my case, I wanted a backup camera that could be used as a second camera at the same time. Not having to think about the differences in controls and settings when switching from camera A to camera B made buying a second D100 an easy choice. Plus, I bought the second D100 used for $825. It was in mint condition although it had over 11,000 actuations on it. A new D100 right now is running around $1100 after rebate, so that's not bad either!

    If you want to be able to swap cameras without a second learning curve, get another D100. If you want something totally different (but not quite) get a D70. Or, just wait and see if Nikon will come out with the replacement for the D100. But you could be waiting for a while! :)





    2010 Funny Dancing With Cats funny pictures of cats. funny cats!
  • funny cats!



  • rssb
    10-12 11:36 AM
    Based on your approved I-140 if you are eligible to file 485 or get EAD then he can also get EAD.

    But using only approved I-140 , then only the beneficiary can get extended.



    more...


    funny pictures of cats. Funny Pictures of Cats and
  • Funny Pictures of Cats and



  • TomPlate
    03-02 09:46 PM
    You can use AC21 because, 180 days is completed and you have approved 140 from employer A.

    The amendment is to continue your green card process in employer B.

    Note : employer A is old company.
    employer B is new company.

    I hope some of the senior people in this group can give you more correct information. Consider this information as my analysis, because I am also in the same boat.

    Thanks.





    hair Tags cats funny You can funny pictures of cats. Tags: cat , funny cats
  • Tags: cat , funny cats



  • AZ_GC
    08-22 06:20 PM
    Your GC is future job based, if your current company agrees to sponsor your paperwork even after you do H-1 transfer then you might be able to pull it off. Otherwise it is i agree in the trash can.



    more...


    funny pictures of cats. funny pictures cats
  • funny pictures cats



  • feedfront
    08-14 03:19 PM
    For my canada trip (by car), CBP-Us just checked my H1-B approval (passport had old exprired visa) and they let me in.

    I think it's true only for entry by road.





    hot Funny Images Of Cats. funny pictures of cats. funny pictures of cats with
  • funny pictures of cats with



  • ns521
    03-09 06:34 AM
    another website...more headache..



    more...


    house Funny Cat funny pictures of cats. funny pictures of cats
  • funny pictures of cats



  • get2shailesh
    02-18 11:10 AM
    Hello All,

    I am a silent reader of Immigration voice forum and have got great information about H1B and other related issues on this forum.. Today, I am in dilemma as what to do in following situation and I thought you all will be able to help me by answering my questions. Here I go:

    I am on H1B and my wife [on H4] graduated [MS] in Dec'06. Because she completed her MS in Rehabilitation counseling on H4, she does not have OPT to start the work. Now, she has got a job offer from private rehab firm and they are ready to file her H1. I would like to know following:

    1. Is she eligible for 20000 MS quota exemption?
    2. According to H1B visa reform act of 2004, such exempt applications were allowed to be filed on March 8, 2005 for FY2006. Is this the case for future fiscals as well?
    3. If the H1B application is filed by lawyer say on April 1, 2007 in premium processing, can it be approved in 15-20 days i.e say April 15.
    3. If she gets the I-797 on April 15, what will be the start date on it? Will that be October 1 or can she get earlier start date i.e. Say April 15, 2007?

    The problem is if the visa start date is October 1, 2007 then the employer might not be ready to wait that long.. In that case, what are our options?

    Waiting for your replies!!!





    tattoo Funny Cat Pictures Suck funny pictures of cats. images funny cats pictures
  • images funny cats pictures



  • roseball
    03-30 10:32 AM
    A few months ago, BEC would respond to emails from the beneficiary regarding case status if the beneficiary mailed from the company email Id. They would send a screenshot of your case details. You will have to include your name, company name, state applied from, and DOB. I did that several months ago and got a reply from DBEC. I sent them an email with my details requesting them to send my case details so I could file for my 7th year H1 extension and got back a reply with screenshot after 2 or 3 days. You can give that a shot but no guarantees that BEC will respond as I heard they stopped doing that now. You can get the email Ids for 7th yr H1 ext email queries from the DOLs site. Good Luck.



    more...


    pictures Very funny cats funny pictures of cats. Funny cats
  • Funny cats



  • Ann Ruben
    01-30 10:05 AM
    Pradeep,

    You must mention ALL citations. Failure to do so can result in an allegation of visa fraud, denial of your application and even the possibility of being placed in removal proceedings. I doubt that either citation would provide a basis for denial of your application, but you should consult with an immigration lawyer before proceeding with your application.





    dresses funny pictures of cats with funny pictures of cats. funny-pictures-your-cat-spent-
  • funny-pictures-your-cat-spent-



  • red fraggle
    09-10 04:32 AM
    swft3d max is only a plugin for 3d studio max to allow import export between the two. you need the trial full version unless you have 3d studio max.

    2 cents : Let's not be complete *explative deleted* here and tell people who might take us seriously to format there hard drives. Some of us are complete newbs and might actually do it. If you cannot offer constructive information, dont waste bandwidth and post.



    more...


    makeup Funny Pictures of Cats and funny pictures of cats. Funny Cat
  • Funny Cat



  • good idea
    11-11 03:25 PM
    Can someone please share their views?





    girlfriend images funny cats pictures funny pictures of cats. Funny cats and dogs pics
  • Funny cats and dogs pics



  • mdforgc
    07-23 07:20 PM
    even if you go for counsular processing





    hairstyles funny pictures cats funny pictures of cats. funny-cat-run.gif
  • funny-cat-run.gif



  • probe
    11-12 09:37 AM
    I had applied for my EAD , AOS on July 30th. I did received my EAD and I-485 receipts.But my wife never received hers, on contacting USCIS I came to know they had my address wrong .Receipts & EAD are delivered to my neighbours mail box,it seems they trashed all documents, I don't know what else I can do.
    Any help is appreciated.





    ghost
    09-08 02:22 PM
    yes, securing the borders is the must-pass bill for the republicans in the next three weeks.

    I sincerely hope that they would include SKIL provisions in this for economic security.





    cs.0
    01-28 06:44 PM
    hi,

    Can I work for my current employer on H1B and also take up some part time job to work for some other employer on EAD? In doing so, are there any risks involved with respect to Green Card?. Please suggest regarding this.

    thanks,
    chethan



    No comments:

    Post a Comment