satyasaich
10-06 03:56 PM
USCIS is increasing fees of various applications from 23, November 10
USCIS - Fact Sheet: After Public Comment, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Announces Final Rule Adjusting Fees for Immigration Benefits (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=5be73dc5cb93b210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
Is there anyway we can find the fee strcutrure that was inplace in 1999, 2000. Later there was an increase around 2001 i think. Then onwards every couple of years fee has been increasing continuosly for 129, 131, 140, 485, 765 . May be more categories that might be applicable for employment based immigration.
My point is if we can present the facts in a nice manner to IV core team, may be they can come up with a plan to shed more light, potentially plan of action
USCIS - Fact Sheet: After Public Comment, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Announces Final Rule Adjusting Fees for Immigration Benefits (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=5be73dc5cb93b210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
Is there anyway we can find the fee strcutrure that was inplace in 1999, 2000. Later there was an increase around 2001 i think. Then onwards every couple of years fee has been increasing continuosly for 129, 131, 140, 485, 765 . May be more categories that might be applicable for employment based immigration.
My point is if we can present the facts in a nice manner to IV core team, may be they can come up with a plan to shed more light, potentially plan of action
wallpaper 2009 baby names; Girls names
eb3_nepa
04-15 01:21 PM
EAD is employment authorization document. Your analogy is like -
"Can I use her driving licence to drive around town". I am not sure if that is what you meant.
If you want her to be the primary applicant in your GC application and then use EAD as a dependent, that is possible. You will lose your H1B status then.
good analogy.
No u cannot. Why can't u use ur own ead?
"Can I use her driving licence to drive around town". I am not sure if that is what you meant.
If you want her to be the primary applicant in your GC application and then use EAD as a dependent, that is possible. You will lose your H1B status then.
good analogy.
No u cannot. Why can't u use ur own ead?

uimv
05-27 01:21 PM
Hello,
If PD is current, are there disadvantages of being outside US (on AP) ?
Thank You.
If PD is current, are there disadvantages of being outside US (on AP) ?
Thank You.
2011 girl, who was funny and

hpandey
10-09 10:19 AM
Its more like paranoid journalism and the author's background states she has a degree in investigative journalism:mad:
I don't get it - how can USCIS take a sample of 250 people out of the 65000 visas alotted and say that 21 % of them were fraud ( 13% totally and 8 % technically ) . Its like taking only the fraud cases out of thousands and then saying that there is 100% fraud. I bet the fraud cases are not as high as 20% that the author and USCIS say.
It is sad to see that although we H1b immigrants get paid more than the American people ( considering what the employer gets from the client ) and even then we have to hear that we are lowly paid. Speaking from my point of view I know I am paid far more than my american counterparts in the same job profile.
I don't get it - how can USCIS take a sample of 250 people out of the 65000 visas alotted and say that 21 % of them were fraud ( 13% totally and 8 % technically ) . Its like taking only the fraud cases out of thousands and then saying that there is 100% fraud. I bet the fraud cases are not as high as 20% that the author and USCIS say.
It is sad to see that although we H1b immigrants get paid more than the American people ( considering what the employer gets from the client ) and even then we have to hear that we are lowly paid. Speaking from my point of view I know I am paid far more than my american counterparts in the same job profile.
more...
ck_b2001
08-19 02:07 PM
I have a generic question which some you might know the answer to:
1) Why TSC is late in issuing receipt compared to NSC?
2) Looks like more applicaiton were filed at NSC than at TSC, Why?
3) Why even then TSC is late in issuing reciept?
4) Which one is faster in approving 485, TSC or NSC?
5) Does any body know how many application each service center recieved during the VB fiasco?
1) Why TSC is late in issuing receipt compared to NSC?
2) Looks like more applicaiton were filed at NSC than at TSC, Why?
3) Why even then TSC is late in issuing reciept?
4) Which one is faster in approving 485, TSC or NSC?
5) Does any body know how many application each service center recieved during the VB fiasco?
gchope07
07-03 11:58 AM
Hi,
Has anybody already received their fedex/ups etc package back for 485 back?
How are they rejecting the cases.... are they accepting it opening it
and then rejecting it and sending it back?
Has anybody already received their fedex/ups etc package back for 485 back?
How are they rejecting the cases.... are they accepting it opening it
and then rejecting it and sending it back?
more...
milindt
03-12 11:42 AM
Thanks for your response. I did check the extension form many times and also reviewed it from another person. Because of their same last name and similar first name we all missed the mistake. We took an infopass appointment for tomorrow. Also we did go to CBP but they told us to file I 102 for my mother-in-law to get new I-94. Also I think I have to send the my father-in-law's I-94 to the following address for correction
DHS - CBP SBU
1084 South Laurel Road
London, KY 40744
Unfortunately now my mother-in-law has to go back early.
One thing I learned it to always check the full content of the I-94 after arrival.
DHS - CBP SBU
1084 South Laurel Road
London, KY 40744
Unfortunately now my mother-in-law has to go back early.
One thing I learned it to always check the full content of the I-94 after arrival.
2010 unique baby girl names fail
AK01
09-11 03:28 PM
Based on the result of the query to http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm
What is your status?
Poll:
What is your status?
Poll:
more...
mnq1979
08-31 05:23 PM
i dont get it, what did i do that some body gave me a RED DOT !!!!
all i asked was a simple question to which i did not get a response.
all i asked was a simple question to which i did not get a response.
hair Funny Pictures: Baby Girl
feedfront
08-13 06:53 PM
I have taken infopass even though my PD was not current.
more...
Karthikthiru
09-19 12:50 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/19/us/19immigration.html?ref=washington
Thanks
Karthik
Thanks
Karthik
hot funny pranks. Girl to drink
wandmaker
11-07 09:32 PM
If you have filed G28, your attorney on record will get the approval notice (3 hard copies).
On USCIS website, my I131 messages says as Document approved and..so on on Nov 1. Till date I haven'yt recd. any copies yet. Will it come to me or Lawyers?
Thxs
On USCIS website, my I131 messages says as Document approved and..so on on Nov 1. Till date I haven'yt recd. any copies yet. Will it come to me or Lawyers?
Thxs
more...
house tattoo Funny how things change
indyanguy
11-20 09:14 AM
Thanks for the reply.
Where does 1099 fit in in the above list?
Are there any benefits of one over the other?
Where does 1099 fit in in the above list?
Are there any benefits of one over the other?
tattoo funny and sexy.
atiq4
10-09 08:39 AM
My first LC did not get approved or denied. So i did not applied I-140. I guess my only option to wait and to see what the brain dead congress action is.
more...
pictures hot ixz66o funny babies[you

zram1977
09-25 01:07 PM
Can an AILA member post contents of this doc.
# 9/24/2009 DOS Provides Background on Visa Allocation Process
As all employment-based visas have been allocated for FY2009, Charles Oppenheim, Chief, Immigrant Control and Reporting Division Visa Services Office, provides an explanation on how the Department of State allocates visas through its Immigrant Visa Allocation Management System (IVAMS). AILA Doc. No. 09240920.
AILA - Restricted Access Page (http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=30136)
Something related to IVAMS
http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/109134.pdf
# 9/24/2009 DOS Provides Background on Visa Allocation Process
As all employment-based visas have been allocated for FY2009, Charles Oppenheim, Chief, Immigrant Control and Reporting Division Visa Services Office, provides an explanation on how the Department of State allocates visas through its Immigrant Visa Allocation Management System (IVAMS). AILA Doc. No. 09240920.
AILA - Restricted Access Page (http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=30136)
Something related to IVAMS
http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/109134.pdf
dresses Acrostic Name Poems for Girls
Blog Feeds
12-29 10:30 AM
The President has started revealing his plans on immigration for the next year. It sounds like he's planning on trying a do-over with Congress and attempting again to get a comprehensive immigration bill passed. He'll make the case for this in his State of the Union Address. I'm happy the President is still interested in working for change, I sincerely hope he is not making passing a reform bill his SOLE strategy. I'm reminded of Presidents in the past who regularly spoke in favor of something, but you just knew they didn't really care and were just trying to appease...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/12/obama-to-address-immigration-plans-in-state-of-the-union-address.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/12/obama-to-address-immigration-plans-in-state-of-the-union-address.html)
more...
makeup You can make up your own names
sixburgh
01-11 02:41 PM
I am creating this post to benefit all.
Also this case is about my friend.
He shared all this information with me.
This is a Pittsburgh PA based case, YMMV.
My friend who has an approved labor/i140 and also a pending i485, received a news that his father was ill in India. He wanted to fly to India right away but his AP had expired. Here is what our Internal Immigration lawyer suggested him....
"You must go to the district office to screen and make a determination as to whether your situation is a qualifying emergency. They are responsible for accepting and processing the I-131 in emergency situations. Here is a link to the address and appointment procedure for the Pittsburgh office. https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.detail&office=PIT&OfficeLocator.office_type=LO&OfficeLocator.zipcode=15220 You should take a completed I-131, $305 filing fee, 2 passport photos, passport (and copy), I-94 copy and evidence of your father�s situation. Remember that you have to prove that this is a medical emergency."
So he took an Infopass appointment, which he got for the very next day! He then visited the Pittsburgh local office (which is normally not so busy) with a completed i-131, photos, fees, passport, copy of passport, i-94 and a FAX proof from India Doctors which explained his fathers situation.
An interview took place, where they asked expected questions and then an Internal Director approved. He was told to wait for 1 hour and he was handed 2 copies of temporary Advance Parole which is valid for 4 months.
I myself was wondering if one can get emergency advance parole and this example shows that if you show all the proof and go to a local office they will help you as much as possible and also give you an AP within 1-2 hours.
(The only bad thing is, my friend will have to spend $305 again for an approval which lasts for 1 or 2 years)
Hope this helps you all.
Also this case is about my friend.
He shared all this information with me.
This is a Pittsburgh PA based case, YMMV.
My friend who has an approved labor/i140 and also a pending i485, received a news that his father was ill in India. He wanted to fly to India right away but his AP had expired. Here is what our Internal Immigration lawyer suggested him....
"You must go to the district office to screen and make a determination as to whether your situation is a qualifying emergency. They are responsible for accepting and processing the I-131 in emergency situations. Here is a link to the address and appointment procedure for the Pittsburgh office. https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.detail&office=PIT&OfficeLocator.office_type=LO&OfficeLocator.zipcode=15220 You should take a completed I-131, $305 filing fee, 2 passport photos, passport (and copy), I-94 copy and evidence of your father�s situation. Remember that you have to prove that this is a medical emergency."
So he took an Infopass appointment, which he got for the very next day! He then visited the Pittsburgh local office (which is normally not so busy) with a completed i-131, photos, fees, passport, copy of passport, i-94 and a FAX proof from India Doctors which explained his fathers situation.
An interview took place, where they asked expected questions and then an Internal Director approved. He was told to wait for 1 hour and he was handed 2 copies of temporary Advance Parole which is valid for 4 months.
I myself was wondering if one can get emergency advance parole and this example shows that if you show all the proof and go to a local office they will help you as much as possible and also give you an AP within 1-2 hours.
(The only bad thing is, my friend will have to spend $305 again for an approval which lasts for 1 or 2 years)
Hope this helps you all.
girlfriend unique baby girl names picturedump Funny images and picture, hot pictures,
pani_6
08-18 05:29 PM
I had applied for my I-140 to seek an extension from Oct-09 to OCT-10..Instead I recieved an I-140 with expiry date of Oct-09 itself..what to do now..I know its a genuine mistake..but not sure how to get that addressed..:confused:
hairstyles girl names, popular baby
sunny1000
12-20 11:46 PM
Yes, you can use it for multiple entries (The I-512L should say "this is valid for multiple entries" or something to that effect). But, please be prepared to answer the questions (if any) on what is the necessity to travel on an AP 3 times within the year. If it is on business, that is perfectly within the stated rule. But, if it is vacation, you may be questioned (that is dependent on the individual officer).
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-131instr.pdf
Please read the above instructions about how it has been mentioned that the AP be used sparingly and not in lieu of a visa.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-131instr.pdf
Please read the above instructions about how it has been mentioned that the AP be used sparingly and not in lieu of a visa.
Dalai Lama
02-09 01:20 PM
Please reply
fasterthanlight�
04-10 01:45 PM
Holy ancient thread batman!
No comments:
Post a Comment