Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny facebook status updates

images Facebook status updates. funny facebook status updates. Funny Facebook Status Updates
  • Funny Facebook Status Updates



  • cooltypes
    04-13 02:37 PM
    Thanks for your reply xtronics

    She has MS degree from US university (MBBS in India)...but would that matter for dependent H4 visa stamp





    wallpaper Funny Facebook Status Updates funny facebook status updates. your boss on facebook!
  • your boss on facebook!



  • hiralal
    01-05 05:21 AM
    when situation is urgent - JUST GO !!!! - remember life is short and there is life beyond US too ..also --consult a lawyer ..don't rely on free advice ..most likely you should be o.k. but many out here are on EAD's and H1 rules keep changing.
    my feeling is if you still have valid job (even though you had some unpaid) ..you should be o.k. . but lately there have been horror stories of harrasment ...so in the end prepare for worst and hope for best





    funny facebook status updates. 9: Buying gifts on Facebook
  • 9: Buying gifts on Facebook



  • maheshmail
    08-14 10:25 AM
    Thank you for your replies...

    My confusion is, as soon as I enter on AP I am on EAD and I don't have approved EAD. Does this mean I can not work untill I get EAD approved? I don't have Visa Stamped and I am not planning for Visa Stamping.





    2011 your boss on facebook! funny facebook status updates. Funny Facebook Status.
  • Funny Facebook Status.



  • vallabhu
    03-05 10:22 AM
    Hi Guys,

    I got my I140 denied and one attorney suggests that I can file for New I140 and also Appeal to AAO office at the same time, another one suggests that if appeal is filed USICS will not process I140 until the decision is made on Appeal, did any one file file both new I140 and Appeal at the same time and got result for I140 earlier than Appeal.



    more...


    funny facebook status updates. Funny Facebook Fights Facebook
  • Funny Facebook Fights Facebook



  • pmat
    08-08 02:25 PM
    It is okay to under-enroll in the last semester after the approval of International Student affairs office of the university.





    funny facebook status updates. 5 Star Wars Status Updates
  • 5 Star Wars Status Updates



  • hpandey
    12-30 11:56 AM
    If more than 180 days have passed since your I-140 was cleared then you can use AC21 and use your EAD to transfer your GC process to Company C if the job responsibilites are the same as in your job profile that you submitted for Company D . Your GC process will continue as usual in that case. No need to worry.



    more...


    funny facebook status updates. Funny Facebook status updates,
  • Funny Facebook status updates,



  • Kodi
    06-07 12:24 PM
    As far as I know once you use 6 years of H1 you can only regain it is by leaving US for 1 full year and can re-enter on a new H1.





    2010 9: Buying gifts on Facebook funny facebook status updates. Facebook status updates.
  • Facebook status updates.



  • santa123
    11-03 07:35 AM
    inline..

    Thanks for your reply meridiani.planum.
    I precisely wanted to know if there are any forms like DS-146 for L1B renewal, where we officially communicate our immigration intention.



    more...


    funny facebook status updates. Funny Facebook Status Updates-
  • Funny Facebook Status Updates-



  • annieo
    10-17 08:37 PM
    Hi Guys
    I went to local USCIS office today and asked about my case status. My I-485 was filled on 08Feb07 in EB2 category. A lot of people who have fillled I-485 after me, have already received green cards.
    The Immigration lady was very nice and she told me that my case can not be approved as my name check is still pending with FBI. The name check was initiated on 24Feb07. She created a service ticket for me providing a target date of middle of next month. The ticket said that "Please approve asap after getting clearance from FBI". I do not know what does that mean? Still trying to figure out???

    Then I asked about name check status of my dependants. She mentioned that their name check has been resolved which is different from cleared. She created a different SR for my dependants requesting Approval of Green cards as name check has been resolved again giving me mid of next month as target date. Does it mean that my depandants can get approval before my approval?
    Gurus Any idea what should I expect. Do I need to continue to follow up with FBI and senators regarding my name check and collecting information for case file?

    Regards
    AnnieO





    hair Funny Facebook Status. funny facebook status updates. facebook funny status. funny
  • facebook funny status. funny



  • sarahbtobe
    06-25 05:14 PM
    He can have both types of permanent residence pending at the same time - marriage-based and employment-based. This is very common. The marriage-based filing will probably be approved sooner than the other, because priority dates are so backlogged now.
    That is wonderful news, Elaine, thanks so much for the fast reply! We are actually in the DFW area, so if we need a lawyer for this 2nd application, I'll remember your name!



    more...


    funny facebook status updates. Funny Facebook Status Comments
  • Funny Facebook Status Comments



  • pom
    10-01 04:53 AM
    I could only see the second one, and it's not bad. But I have no idea what you were trying to show... It looks a little bit like my room when I wake up, before I put my glasses on...

    pom :cowboy:





    hot Funny Facebook Fights Facebook funny facebook status updates. The status updates are still
  • The status updates are still



  • guy03062
    04-14 01:23 PM
    Well, everyone should be proud of IV's great volunteers too who have always proved their consistent success from time to time - though big sucess yet to come! As these volunteers are just like one of us who are working full-time in their job and contribute to IV as and when they can - but I always felt that IV is managed by bunch of full-time professionals with so efficient and accurate manner! Their leading efforts to solve legal immigrant's problems are really commendable!! We are equally graced with great IV members who contributed $$ generously every time (and hope they will keep continue) and helped other way too (e.g. live update of senate sessions, news links, new immigration bills, etc...).

    Thanks to everyone. Really proud of being IV member. United we stand!



    more...


    house See More history 166 Facebook funny facebook status updates. funny-facebook-mike-doh
  • funny-facebook-mike-doh



  • reddy_h
    12-12 03:36 PM
    Hi
    we applied for ap in octoer and the receipt date is oct 24.we have approved H1 .can we go to mexico and have stamping before the ap approves.please suggest me.

    Yes you can apply for H-1 stamping anytime. It has nothing to do with AP.





    tattoo 5 Star Wars Status Updates funny facebook status updates. Tags: facebook - facebook
  • Tags: facebook - facebook



  • jediknight
    01-15 11:04 AM
    Honestly, if the Democrats lose this seat, it is because of taking their voter base for granted.

    Hopefully, this will light a fire under them and make them more focused on their promises.

    I agree that if they lose this seat, it will be the end of CIS and it will be hard to pass any meaningful legislation for us either.

    - JK



    more...


    pictures Funny Facebook status updates, funny facebook status updates. Funny Facebook Fights Facebook
  • Funny Facebook Fights Facebook



  • ramus
    07-06 05:29 PM
    All new users could do is open new thread.. Didn't we experience big outage of website.. Didn't we feel left alone when IV was down.. Why we need to create more and more threads and confuse ourself.

    Why can't we follow action items.





    dresses The status updates are still funny facebook status updates. emotional status updates
  • emotional status updates



  • miguy
    11-02 03:22 PM
    My labour was filed for a software engineer position (java, udb, etc) 3 years ago. Over that time, my role has changed to a project manager. Infact I don't do any coding anymore. If I invoke AC21 after 180 days, can I switch to a Project Manager position?

    thanks,



    more...


    makeup Funny Facebook Status Updates- funny facebook status updates. See More history 166 Facebook
  • See More history 166 Facebook



  • Libra
    07-17 09:32 PM
    dude do you wanna edit your post now????

    BEST OF LUCK with your filing:D

    do you want to edit your post ???

    Best of Luck DUDE! :)





    girlfriend Tags: facebook - facebook funny facebook status updates. More Lost Status Updates over
  • More Lost Status Updates over



  • amits
    07-17 08:38 PM
    Whatever happened today couldn't have happened without the relentless efforts from IV team.

    As a token of appreciation of all those efforts, I have contributed $500 today.

    Would volunteer to any future IV efforts and action items.

    THANKS A LOT, IV!!

    - Amit

    _________________
    Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 15:46 GMT-07:00
    Google Order #900330157495295
    Shipping Status Qty Item Price
    Shipped 1 Contribute 500 - Donate $500 to Immigration Voice. $500.00





    hairstyles Funny Facebook Status Comments funny facebook status updates. DAAAAADD!!!! Facebook
  • DAAAAADD!!!! Facebook



  • UKannan
    02-10 12:33 PM
    Does anyone know the Job Portals (besides dice, monster, careerbuilder etc) / News Papers where I can find jobs in NY/NJ locations?

    Appreciate the support!





    Z.Liu
    02-23 01:46 PM
    Hi, guys,

    I'm having a little trouble with counting the years of experience for my EB2 petition. My attorney said I can only count the number of years I worked before joining the current sponsoring company!! The situation is, I jointed this company in Jan 2004. But my petition (Labor) appliction only started at the end of 2006. My attorney says that the three years of working experience (04, 05 & 06) can not be counted!

    Is he correct on this?

    thanks.





    mannishk
    07-27 08:19 PM
    Hello Gurus,

    I am on a big confusion and dilemma, need your assistance and guidance. Here is my situation.

    I am on H1B and recently terminated (July 21st), I am given 2 weeks of reverberation which ends on 4th Aug, and my last pay stub (from 1st -4th aug) comes on Aug 15th.
    Now as the market is really bad, I am unable to find anyone to sponsor my H1 transfer. My wife is on F1 and I am willing to change my status from H1 to F2. Now my concerns are:

    a) Is my H1B status still valid (after termination) and can I apply for change of Status to F2 now? I have read somewhere, I can apply for change of status to F2 only if I am currently on a valid status.

    b) After applying for F2, before my approval of 'Change of status' if I get a job, do i need to apply another change of status application 'F2- H1B'?

    c) In case i get a job after 3 months, transfer my status from F2 to H1, will i require pay stubs as one of the documents? But at this point i will not have any pay stubs as I was not working? How will the transfer go? Will there be an issue?

    Please let me what are my best options right now...I appreciate all your help...

    thanks you!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment