anuh1
12-28 11:32 AM
Right now I am on my 5th year of H1B with company A. If I file for labor with Company B and got approved in a year with out holding a H1 in Company B . can i get 7th year h1 extension with company B as they already have my labor approved? any inputs will be a great help. thanks in advance.
wallpaper rock hairstyles
blacktongue
10-13 09:22 AM
ILW.COM - immigration news: Bloggings On Dysfunctional Government (http://www.ilw.com/articles/2010,1012-paparelli.shtm)
Check out questions for DOL and DHS
Does Senate answer questions posted on website of a lawyer?
When are the answers expected? Can someone find out from the lawyer. It is better for us to know the answers than the questions.
Check out questions for DOL and DHS
Does Senate answer questions posted on website of a lawyer?
When are the answers expected? Can someone find out from the lawyer. It is better for us to know the answers than the questions.
skuppa77
02-08 05:19 AM
Hi All,
I need some advise on my situation.
I am working in India and my H1B visa has been approved to work with a client in the NJ area. After the visa approval and before the stamping, my employer has asked me to go and work with a different client in the NY area (as my original client project got canceled). So, the client and the location are changing.
So, I will be going for my H1B visa stamping with a client letter and location different from what is in the petition. Is that OK or is it a sure shot denial case?
Do I need a new LCA or H1B amendment? My employer is not keen on doing them, and thinks that it should not be risky to go with the existing paper work.
Please give me some advise.
Regards,
S
I need some advise on my situation.
I am working in India and my H1B visa has been approved to work with a client in the NJ area. After the visa approval and before the stamping, my employer has asked me to go and work with a different client in the NY area (as my original client project got canceled). So, the client and the location are changing.
So, I will be going for my H1B visa stamping with a client letter and location different from what is in the petition. Is that OK or is it a sure shot denial case?
Do I need a new LCA or H1B amendment? My employer is not keen on doing them, and thinks that it should not be risky to go with the existing paper work.
Please give me some advise.
Regards,
S
2011 teen guys hairstyles. teen boy
Blog Feeds
12-18 09:50 AM
The U.S. Department of State (DOS) reports that no later than April 30, 2010, all non-immigrant visa applicants worldwide will be required to use web-based form DS-160. The DS-160 form will combine the previous forms DS-156 and DS-157 and 158. Since not all U.S. Embassy’s and U.S. Consulates have implemented form DS-160, all consular posts that are not currently utilizing the DS-160 Web-based form will eventually be instructed to implement the DS-160 between March 1, and April 30, 2010. To review the list of the 24 consular posts currently using the new form DS-160, please visit
www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.html (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.html).
More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Immigration-law-answers-blog/~3/TPfoHxflWhQ/)
www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.html (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.html).
More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Immigration-law-answers-blog/~3/TPfoHxflWhQ/)
more...
NdTech
07-23 01:49 AM
I am Canadian Citizen, born in India. My Father, USA Citizen filed I-130 for married son during FEB-2003 and approved. I am here in USA since 2006 working on TN, current status will expire in JAN-2013. Waiting for PD to current for my F-3 (Family), this month PD is 01JAN01.
Questions,
1. I can see now PD is moving fast, any idea, how long it will continue this trend? Since all know huge backlog making impossible to assess anything.
2. What next? filing I-485? and I-846 support letter? anything else?
3. How long this procedure will take in typical case?
4. While applying for Citizenship, did my legal authorized stay in USA count? or zero counter begins?
5. How do I get work authorization for my son in University? or for my wife, now stay home? Available any alternates?
Thanks for reply.
Questions,
1. I can see now PD is moving fast, any idea, how long it will continue this trend? Since all know huge backlog making impossible to assess anything.
2. What next? filing I-485? and I-846 support letter? anything else?
3. How long this procedure will take in typical case?
4. While applying for Citizenship, did my legal authorized stay in USA count? or zero counter begins?
5. How do I get work authorization for my son in University? or for my wife, now stay home? Available any alternates?
Thanks for reply.

wantAGC
09-16 07:34 AM
I faxed senator's office on sep 9th , then called this monday and they said I should get a response of inquiry in 30 days. No help from congressman's office. It has been more than a month after mailing the letter to them and folllowing up by phone calls. I have given up..
I would like to know more about inquiries through NJ senators too..
I would like to know more about inquiries through NJ senators too..
more...
krithi
02-08 02:15 PM
Job on Labor Cert.
Technical Services Manager (Software Engineer, Programmer Analyst alternate acceptable job titles) - Daily operations of department, analyze
workflow, Develop information resources, provide data security, control,
strategic computing, disaster recovery.
Utilize SAP/PeopleSoft, J2EE,
MPEG/MP3, .NET/VB, DB2, C++, SQL/Oracle.
New Job Title and Duties.
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Develop IT software using .NET technologies and SQL Server. Maintain the product, disaster recovery and analyze workflow.
If i invoke AC21 do you guys think would there be any issue in my 485 approval.
Thanks,
Java
Technical Services Manager (Software Engineer, Programmer Analyst alternate acceptable job titles) - Daily operations of department, analyze
workflow, Develop information resources, provide data security, control,
strategic computing, disaster recovery.
Utilize SAP/PeopleSoft, J2EE,
MPEG/MP3, .NET/VB, DB2, C++, SQL/Oracle.
New Job Title and Duties.
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Develop IT software using .NET technologies and SQL Server. Maintain the product, disaster recovery and analyze workflow.
If i invoke AC21 do you guys think would there be any issue in my 485 approval.
Thanks,
Java
2010 Punk rock hairstyles Cutting
rathodman
05-05 11:53 AM
Hi,
My H1B transfer from Company A to B is denied on 04/22/2010 and currently I am working for Company B. Company B is planning to apply for MTR. Now I am getting offer from Company C. My questions are:
1) Is it possible to get H1B transfer on premium processing approved from Company C with EOS (Extension of Status)? Do I need to apply for transfer or New H1B with Company C?
2) Can MTR affect the new H1B transfer to Company C?
Will appreciate your quick response and thanks a lot for your great help.
Thanks,
My H1B transfer from Company A to B is denied on 04/22/2010 and currently I am working for Company B. Company B is planning to apply for MTR. Now I am getting offer from Company C. My questions are:
1) Is it possible to get H1B transfer on premium processing approved from Company C with EOS (Extension of Status)? Do I need to apply for transfer or New H1B with Company C?
2) Can MTR affect the new H1B transfer to Company C?
Will appreciate your quick response and thanks a lot for your great help.
Thanks,
more...
H1BGCWait
09-20 06:56 PM
I have searched lot of threads regrading AC21 when the new is less. I am currently working in a city. I have applied for 485 on July 2. 140 is approved. I am planning to move to rural area in the same state. Since the location is rural, the pay is lower than pay specified in my current labor. Since they also sponsor GC, I am sure the pay is higher than the prevailing wage.
Under these circumstances, is it ok to use AC21. Is it possible to argue that the wage is higher than the prevailing wage in the new EVL to be submitted with AC21.
I am aware AC21 is for "same or similar job". What about pay? ANy issuew with this.
I appreciate any help.
Thanks.
Under these circumstances, is it ok to use AC21. Is it possible to argue that the wage is higher than the prevailing wage in the new EVL to be submitted with AC21.
I am aware AC21 is for "same or similar job". What about pay? ANy issuew with this.
I appreciate any help.
Thanks.
hair Punk rock hairstyles Cutting
Blog Feeds
11-05 08:50 AM
Obviously, the prospects for major immigration reform legislation are being dealt a blow this evening. But it looks like the lord of the anti-immigrants - Tom Tancredo - is going down to defeat in the Colorado governor's race. Marco Rubio seemed to push an Arizona-like law for Florida in the election campaign, but his speech this evening was all about the immigrant dream. Perhaps he'll follow in Mel Martinez's footsteps and lead in re-establishing a pro-immigration Republican caucus. Exit polls are showing that immigration was NOT driving most voters decisions. And it's a little early to call it, but it...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/11/election-holds-silver-linings-for-pro-immigrants.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/11/election-holds-silver-linings-for-pro-immigrants.html)
more...
Blog Feeds
06-25 05:00 PM
In case you were interested: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 25, 2009 BACKGROUND ON MEETING WITH MEMBERS OF CONGRESS TO DISCUSS IMMIGRATION REFORM: The President and the Vice President will meet with a small group of Senate and House members from both sides of the aisle and both sides of the issue to discuss immigration reform in the State Dining Room at 2:00 PM today. The meeting is intended to launch a policy conversation by having an honest discussion about the issues and identifying areas of agreement and areas where we still have work to do, with the hope of beginning...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/06/who-is-at-the-white-house-meeting.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/06/who-is-at-the-white-house-meeting.html)
hot Cool male celebrity haircuts
India_USA
07-08 09:13 AM
The author himself chooses to misinterpret the words of the President to suit his line of thinking. I wonder what his speech would have sounded like??
more...
house quot;emo punk rock haircuts
Ajaykumar
08-25 01:14 PM
Hi Friends,
I'm working with employer A and my PERM labor got certified with employer B. My second H1B duration ends Sep 2011 (12 months) and I can recapture 5 months.
1. Will I get 3 yrs of H1B extension if do the H1B transfer after my I-140 with employer B is approved.
2. Will I get 2 years of H1B extension (09/2011 + 1 yr with approved Labor) if I do H1B transfer now?
3. I went for a vacation and returned US just now. My employer A has generated pay stub only for a week and forgot to pay for the vacation. Is it Ok to submit partially paid last pay stub for the H1B transfer. FYI, I've all the other pay stubs for the previous months.
It'll really helpful to decide based on the folks replies. Thanks alot for the help.
Regards,
Ajaykumar
I'm working with employer A and my PERM labor got certified with employer B. My second H1B duration ends Sep 2011 (12 months) and I can recapture 5 months.
1. Will I get 3 yrs of H1B extension if do the H1B transfer after my I-140 with employer B is approved.
2. Will I get 2 years of H1B extension (09/2011 + 1 yr with approved Labor) if I do H1B transfer now?
3. I went for a vacation and returned US just now. My employer A has generated pay stub only for a week and forgot to pay for the vacation. Is it Ok to submit partially paid last pay stub for the H1B transfer. FYI, I've all the other pay stubs for the previous months.
It'll really helpful to decide based on the folks replies. Thanks alot for the help.
Regards,
Ajaykumar
tattoo Punk Rock Hairstyles Pictures
kirupa
07-20 11:06 AM
Hey emboli,
No, I haven't used Optimaze yet. Their reports say that SWF files are significantly reduced in size. I don't have any first-hand experience to tell you if it is true or not though :(
Cheers!
Kirupa :rambo:
No, I haven't used Optimaze yet. Their reports say that SWF files are significantly reduced in size. I don't have any first-hand experience to tell you if it is true or not though :(
Cheers!
Kirupa :rambo:
more...
pictures hair styles for long face
ameerka_dream
03-31 08:13 AM
Giving I-485 benefits to people without current PDs is a bad idea.
so what 's good idea to you......putting all of EB applicants who are waiting to file 485 in waiting state until you get your GC is a good idea?
First of all, why are you being worried about this action item being EB1 applicant and you will get your GC in no time...
I don't think you are from EB1 category...You are selfish mind who holds EAD and doesn't want other EB applicants to come in to 485 waiting line.
would you have had the same thought if there was no July 07 fiasco and if you would need to wait in the line........selfish minds like you can't stop this action item.
Stop opposing this item here. &&%^%^%$$#####
so what 's good idea to you......putting all of EB applicants who are waiting to file 485 in waiting state until you get your GC is a good idea?
First of all, why are you being worried about this action item being EB1 applicant and you will get your GC in no time...
I don't think you are from EB1 category...You are selfish mind who holds EAD and doesn't want other EB applicants to come in to 485 waiting line.
would you have had the same thought if there was no July 07 fiasco and if you would need to wait in the line........selfish minds like you can't stop this action item.
Stop opposing this item here. &&%^%^%$$#####
dresses short rock hairstyles men
aspiration
06-18 10:48 AM
Hello Senior Members,
I have just started a thread to ask if there is any need to call our local senators for co-sponsoring S.3084 ( Barbara Boxer), which is identical bill in Senate for HR 6039.
Is core working to get similar bills for HR.5882 and HR 5921 to get introduced in Senate?
If the question is inappropriate at this time then kindly close the thread.
Thanks.
I have just started a thread to ask if there is any need to call our local senators for co-sponsoring S.3084 ( Barbara Boxer), which is identical bill in Senate for HR 6039.
Is core working to get similar bills for HR.5882 and HR 5921 to get introduced in Senate?
If the question is inappropriate at this time then kindly close the thread.
Thanks.
more...
makeup awesome rock hair styles
Pandi
12-11 07:41 PM
I have a peculiar situation where my wife wants to apply for H1 and work after being on H4 for the last 3 years . My son who is currently on H4 wants to convert to F1 to pursue his studies . My doubt is whether I can still include them in my GC application at 485 stage whenever it happens although they were in H4 when the GC Process started.
Any suggestion / advice is highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Pandi
Any suggestion / advice is highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Pandi
girlfriend punk rock haircuts
sharma258
09-27 02:00 PM
Hi All,
This is my scenario.
1) I have an approved I-140 from my future employer company and the priority date is may-2003 (EB3).
11) I have filed my 485 and 140 concurrently in august EB2 category from my current employer. The priority date of my labor is nov-2006.
Please provide me your guidance can i use my approved 140 PD (may-2003) in my filled 485.
Thanks
This is my scenario.
1) I have an approved I-140 from my future employer company and the priority date is may-2003 (EB3).
11) I have filed my 485 and 140 concurrently in august EB2 category from my current employer. The priority date of my labor is nov-2006.
Please provide me your guidance can i use my approved 140 PD (may-2003) in my filled 485.
Thanks
hairstyles punk rock hairstyle. hot Punk

Blog Feeds
01-21 09:50 AM
A fat report and one with some helpful recommendations and statistics. Here are some of the more interesting items I found - - Of the top 150 H-1B employers, 24 were deemed H-1B dependent (a high percentage of workers on the H-1B) and 9 had prior H-1B violations. - Real earnings growth for US workers in occupations with proportionately more H-1B workers - particularly IT - was actually much stronger than the general US worker. - Engineers and IT professionals on H-1Bs were more than twice as likely as their US counterparts to have advanced degrees. - The proportion of...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/01/government-accountability-office-releases-report-on-h-1b-program.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/01/government-accountability-office-releases-report-on-h-1b-program.html)
ameerka_dream
03-29 08:11 AM
^^^^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^
validIV
04-21 11:25 AM
Looking for a lawyer that is somewhat familiar with the Child Status Protection Act to answer some questions. If you are in the NYC area and would prefer I pay a fee, please PM me. I have consulted a few lawyers already but none are familiar with the act nor have they filed for anyone that uses this act.
My father filed his Labor Cert. in Aug 1996. I was 19 at the time. He then filed his I-140 on July 2000, and his I-485 on Dec 2000. He received his Greencard in August 2001. I was 24.
According to this faq from Shusterman: http://www.shusterman.com/hr1209-faq.html
the new law provides that she would be automatically reclassfied to an appropriate category, presumably family-based 2B, and that she retain her father's original priority date. This would be the date that his employer submitted the labor certification application.
Does this apply to me? According to this, would I retain my father's Priority Date of Aug 1996? I currently have an approved I-130 with a priority date of Jan 2002 under F2B which my father filed after he got his greencard.
My father filed his Labor Cert. in Aug 1996. I was 19 at the time. He then filed his I-140 on July 2000, and his I-485 on Dec 2000. He received his Greencard in August 2001. I was 24.
According to this faq from Shusterman: http://www.shusterman.com/hr1209-faq.html
the new law provides that she would be automatically reclassfied to an appropriate category, presumably family-based 2B, and that she retain her father's original priority date. This would be the date that his employer submitted the labor certification application.
Does this apply to me? According to this, would I retain my father's Priority Date of Aug 1996? I currently have an approved I-130 with a priority date of Jan 2002 under F2B which my father filed after he got his greencard.
No comments:
Post a Comment