roseball
09-26 12:21 PM
In this case, her H4 status is still active, right? We dont have to leave the country and re-enter again. Please advise.
wallpaper long hair styles for lack
jthomas
05-01 10:01 PM
If you are a US citizen, apply for his green card by contacting some good immigration attorney. I hope some attorney in this website answers the question.
Scythe
03-17 04:18 PM
It's things you like.
2011 lack hair with purple
pani_6
07-20 04:26 PM
Is there a web site to check I-140 and I485 status??.
more...
sanjana_bhatt
06-28 03:13 PM
Can somebody answer this question??!!
I am on H-4 here. Back in India i worked for a while but dint file my tax return :(
Now for GC, if I mention the previous work ex in the form, do I need to provide the returns or something??
I am on H-4 here. Back in India i worked for a while but dint file my tax return :(
Now for GC, if I mention the previous work ex in the form, do I need to provide the returns or something??
chris
10-19 02:40 AM
please can anyone suggest good immigration attorney in bay area.
We are expecting interview soon in local office.
thanks in advance.
We are expecting interview soon in local office.
thanks in advance.
more...
sa_murali
02-25 01:18 PM
Hi Everyone,
I have completed my 6yrs H1-B and currently have 1yr h1-B extension until Jan, 2010. However, my PERM application for Green card was filed on Jan 2008 and is still on hold.
Given the above case can I still transfer my H1-B to a new employer with 3yr extension? I have heard that after the 6yr period H1-B is over sometimes there are cases where 3-yr or new 6yr period H1-B are issued. Can someone advice me whats the best scenario for me?
Thanks.
I have completed my 6yrs H1-B and currently have 1yr h1-B extension until Jan, 2010. However, my PERM application for Green card was filed on Jan 2008 and is still on hold.
Given the above case can I still transfer my H1-B to a new employer with 3yr extension? I have heard that after the 6yr period H1-B is over sometimes there are cases where 3-yr or new 6yr period H1-B are issued. Can someone advice me whats the best scenario for me?
Thanks.
2010 updo hairstyles for lack hair. A short lack updo hairstyle
travis
05-14 10:05 PM
It's nice, realy nice, I enjoyed it. (as much as one can enjoy looking at a postage stamp)
more...
smuggymba
01-19 03:48 PM
GC is for future job, is your PERM was not suspended, you can continue with the same application.
If you're on H1-B - YES - a transfer is required to work for company A becuase you resigned and left and technically company B owns your H1-B.
If you're on H1-B - YES - a transfer is required to work for company A becuase you resigned and left and technically company B owns your H1-B.
hair hairstyles black hair.
Blog Feeds
06-22 01:40 PM
White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said there are not enough votes for the Obama administration to achieve its desired immigration reform, and change in the system as we know it today.
The plan was derailed when conservative activists, who claimed the program would have constituted "amnesty" for illegal immigrants, managed to pick off enough Republicans in the House and Senate to forestall a vote. Gibbs said that the White House would make an effort, though, to win the votes for a reform plan, for which President Obama reiterated his support.
Read more... (http://briefingroom.thehill.com/2009/06/19/gibbs-not-enough-votes-in-congress-for-immigration-reform/)
More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/06/not_enough_votes_for_immigrati.html)
The plan was derailed when conservative activists, who claimed the program would have constituted "amnesty" for illegal immigrants, managed to pick off enough Republicans in the House and Senate to forestall a vote. Gibbs said that the White House would make an effort, though, to win the votes for a reform plan, for which President Obama reiterated his support.
Read more... (http://briefingroom.thehill.com/2009/06/19/gibbs-not-enough-votes-in-congress-for-immigration-reform/)
More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/06/not_enough_votes_for_immigrati.html)
more...
immi_enthu
09-28 06:30 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13853&highlight=alien
the above thread has many more with same issue.
the above thread has many more with same issue.
hot Hairstyles With Bangs
getready4gc
09-09 06:49 PM
I have applied EAD for my wife... while applying I misspelt my wife's first name and I haven't selected any service center, seems it automatically choosen NSC... but my 485 applied under TSC and the dates here are best like May 20, 2008 and the NBC is Mar 31, 2008...
How can I correct the name, can I do it at the time of finger print?
How can I change the service center?
I already sent email to EAD Deptt... In the meanwhile, I wd like to find from many experienced people like you...
Thanks
How can I correct the name, can I do it at the time of finger print?
How can I change the service center?
I already sent email to EAD Deptt... In the meanwhile, I wd like to find from many experienced people like you...
Thanks
more...
house Black Hair Styles For Women
yawkabore
01-28 11:46 AM
Please I need advice. I am currently preparing to file I-140/I-485 concurrent application and do not want to include the names of my children who are US citizens on the application. This is because I do not want the name of their mom to come up since I don't want to add her name too to the application. Although we got married outside the US, and I mistakenly wrote that with her name on my B1/B2 application I still will want to file this application as single. She has some issues to clear with USCIS and I do not want to complicate matters by adding her name to my application. I truly will appreciate your advice on this matter before I submit my application. Thank you
tattoo hairstyles long lack hair
pinkam
11-18 11:10 PM
hi everybody,
hope I will get guidance..Here is my case....
I am an Indian and I have been living in USA for about one year as a dependent of F1 visa holder.Recently I got my I-20 and now I want to change my status from F2 to F1.I have only 2 months left to start my classes.And I have some Questions regarding changing status...
1.Is 2 months period is sufficient if I file from USA?
2. what are the chances of changing status (from F2 to F1) if I file from India?
In case, my visa status does not change,will I be able to come back to USA on F2 ? will they reject my current F2 visa as well?
please.. help me with these questions.I will appreciate if somebody could advise me...
Regards.
hope I will get guidance..Here is my case....
I am an Indian and I have been living in USA for about one year as a dependent of F1 visa holder.Recently I got my I-20 and now I want to change my status from F2 to F1.I have only 2 months left to start my classes.And I have some Questions regarding changing status...
1.Is 2 months period is sufficient if I file from USA?
2. what are the chances of changing status (from F2 to F1) if I file from India?
In case, my visa status does not change,will I be able to come back to USA on F2 ? will they reject my current F2 visa as well?
please.. help me with these questions.I will appreciate if somebody could advise me...
Regards.
more...
pictures pictures wedding hair styles
stxvr
06-30 08:49 PM
Hi Ron,
We all appriciate your support and help. My citizen mother has filed the immigation petition under F1 category. Currenty I am in US on H1B. Priority dates are near and I am palnning to file AOS. Category F1 is Child of unmarried son of US citizen.
The LCA and Petition papers used for the my H1 Visa (at consulate interview) has the Job Title Programmer I. But before coming to USA I got reassigned and I got a new LCA from the company (I got new LCA in India itself). Recently I looked into that New LCA it has recorded my Job Title as Programmer II. I am working on this new LCA location.
I have following question.
Does this Probrammer I/ Probrammer II change in LCAs affects my AOS for my family based category F1. (AOS H1 -> F1 Family based)
Thanks
We all appriciate your support and help. My citizen mother has filed the immigation petition under F1 category. Currenty I am in US on H1B. Priority dates are near and I am palnning to file AOS. Category F1 is Child of unmarried son of US citizen.
The LCA and Petition papers used for the my H1 Visa (at consulate interview) has the Job Title Programmer I. But before coming to USA I got reassigned and I got a new LCA from the company (I got new LCA in India itself). Recently I looked into that New LCA it has recorded my Job Title as Programmer II. I am working on this new LCA location.
I have following question.
Does this Probrammer I/ Probrammer II change in LCAs affects my AOS for my family based category F1. (AOS H1 -> F1 Family based)
Thanks
dresses lack women hairstyle
hemasar
05-02 01:06 PM
Check this out
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2061
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2061
more...
makeup Urban Black Hair Styles

sac-r-ten
12-23 12:12 PM
ironically silent follower became vocal after the wait-is-over.
congrats buddy. i think you should wait for few more days, the way USCIS works you might have your Cards and then a welcome notice following it. LOL.
enjoy the holidays....
congrats buddy. i think you should wait for few more days, the way USCIS works you might have your Cards and then a welcome notice following it. LOL.
enjoy the holidays....
girlfriend braided hairstyles black hair.
Blog Feeds
04-26 11:30 AM
Tough talk from the Senate Majority Leader. Some, including my good friend Tamar Jacoby, think this is a really bad idea. I'm not so sure. I think fear of losing the Hispanic vote for a generation or more and the sudden urgency of the situation created by the Arizona fiasco could make responsible Republicans at least seek to block a filibuster and allow for a majority vote (as seems likely with financial regulatory reform). But Tamar is right that we'll get a better bill if pro-business Republicans play a role since some of the overreaching protectionist efforts of the unions...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/reid-to-graham-you-have-three-weeks-to-deliver-republicans-or-were-doing-it-ourselves.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/04/reid-to-graham-you-have-three-weeks-to-deliver-republicans-or-were-doing-it-ourselves.html)
hairstyles Wedding Hairstyle Black Hair
Waitingnvain
08-14 04:14 PM
Admin:
I missed the 2nd conference call. Could you please post the transcipt of the call.
Thanks
I missed the 2nd conference call. Could you please post the transcipt of the call.
Thanks
gc_kaavaali
01-04 03:16 PM
You should be able to work use EAD...your husband can still work on H1. First u need to apply for SSN to work.
Hi !
My husband is on H1 and i am on H4. We recently got our EADs. What I want to know is, can i start working right away with my EAD while my husband works on H1 or are there any rules like my husband also needs should change his status from H1 to EAD so that I may use my EAD card?
Thanks in advance.
Hi !
My husband is on H1 and i am on H4. We recently got our EADs. What I want to know is, can i start working right away with my EAD while my husband works on H1 or are there any rules like my husband also needs should change his status from H1 to EAD so that I may use my EAD card?
Thanks in advance.
Blog Feeds
06-09 02:10 PM
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgdEpDtYrW7XyHnJFBh6DyTzXVCRYgB6J_0UyHrING1Od6fcxVgpN8hY-RLVbeatdjdPOJL1vD0p71kOIBraGMk9W1b-pLsIC7scrQ3LV3G6HFdRWE36M1m-ZzhT9ksbPTbjYQwlQCckI3G/s200/abacus.jpg (https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgdEpDtYrW7XyHnJFBh6DyTzXVCRYgB6J_0UyHrING1Od6fcxVgpN8hY-RLVbeatdjdPOJL1vD0p71kOIBraGMk9W1b-pLsIC7scrQ3LV3G6HFdRWE36M1m-ZzhT9ksbPTbjYQwlQCckI3G/s1600-h/abacus.jpg)
USCIS updated the H-1B cap count for Fiscal Year 2010. It now has 45,700 cases against the regular (non-Master's) H-1B cap. For more information, see the previous blog posts here (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/2009/04/h-1b-count-now-at-44000.html)and here (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/2009/04/h-1b-cap-may-not-have-been-reached-yet.html)
http://immigrationvoice.org//blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/2893395975825897727-5975583509495150782?l=martinvisalaw.blogspot.com
More... (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/2009/05/h-1b-cap-count-update-45700-now-used.html)
USCIS updated the H-1B cap count for Fiscal Year 2010. It now has 45,700 cases against the regular (non-Master's) H-1B cap. For more information, see the previous blog posts here (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/2009/04/h-1b-count-now-at-44000.html)and here (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/2009/04/h-1b-cap-may-not-have-been-reached-yet.html)
http://immigrationvoice.org//blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/2893395975825897727-5975583509495150782?l=martinvisalaw.blogspot.com
More... (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/2009/05/h-1b-cap-count-update-45700-now-used.html)
No comments:
Post a Comment