Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny santa pictures

images Funny Santa Vector funny santa pictures. Funny Santa Claus
  • Funny Santa Claus



  • nogc_noproblem
    04-09 11:12 PM
    Though I can not understand Hindi properly, I can feel the rhythm and the expression, she is really talented and I appreciate her skills. Enjoyed it, thanks.

    I just came across this on youtube. Hope you enjoy and appreciate her skills.

    She had made nice poem out of reality that we face.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9W1j5NCy9s





    wallpaper Funny Santa Claus funny santa pictures. quot;gt;Funny Santa Pictureslt;/agt;
  • quot;gt;Funny Santa Pictureslt;/agt;



  • kingleon
    02-25 04:24 PM
    can you modify the scene on the following tutorial so that panning and movement is mouse controlled?
    http://www.kirupa.com/developer/actionscript/more_panning.htm
    i'll give you more info if your interested





    funny santa pictures. White Funny Santa Skull Baby
  • White Funny Santa Skull Baby



  • kk_kk
    09-24 05:47 PM
    If I understand correctly, once the I-140 is approved, the PD is fixed. Make sure you have all the details of your privious I-140.

    you can take up new FT and once the new I-140 is approved and if EB2 July is current at that time, you can ask USCIS to apply that PD to your new I-140. Also the new I-140 needs to be with same or similar job duties / description.

    HTH.





    2011 quot;gt;Funny Santa Pictureslt;/agt; funny santa pictures. Heather green Funny Santa
  • Heather green Funny Santa



  • ektha123
    12-07 02:12 PM
    Hi
    my wife has got H1 this year and
    she wants to transfer to H4 as she got Ead and she
    wants to use EAD .and still we didnt get AP.she wants
    to leave to india in jan she dont have stamp in her
    passport

    if we apply now for the conversion of H1 to H4 can
    she leave to india now and can i send that approval
    letter to india then she goes to stamping in india.
    is it possible. please suggest me



    more...


    funny santa pictures. stock photo : Funny Santa
  • stock photo : Funny Santa



  • Chicago Desi
    01-18 11:03 AM
    Guys:
    Is there anyway to get H1-B extension done fast ?
    Using Premium Processing or anything like that..??

    Please share your thoughts.

    Yes there is. I paid for mine and got approval in 10 days. I did that because I did not want to wait.





    funny santa pictures. funny Santa pictures…
  • funny Santa pictures…



  • panky72
    06-19 09:37 PM
    Thanks Panky72, where should I file the EAD

    Sorry cant help you in this regard. I filed at NSC for 485 and EAD/AP.



    more...


    funny santa pictures. Santa | Funny Pictures
  • Santa | Funny Pictures



  • Macaca
    01-20 12:02 PM
    Looks like AGjOBS bill has good chance of passing. Does anyone know what the definition of agricultural worker is ?
    Could one by considered agricultural worker if they are in landscaping business ? what about in agricultural sales.
    We are about to see creation of huge black market for documents claiming someone is farmer if this rule is passed.

    Can one be illegally working as Ag worker while on H1 ? :)

    May find something here AgJOBS Amnesty Legislation Re-introduced (http://www.numbersusa.com/index).


    AgJOBS amnesty legislation that would provide amnesty to close to 3 million illegal aliens was re-introduced in the Senate and House by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA; S. 237) and Rep. Howard Berman (D-CA; H.R. 371). The Senate passed AgJOBS legislation as part of its �comprehensive� immigration bill (S. 2611) last May, but the measure died when the House refused to take it up before adjournment. In addition, both the House and Senate saw stand-alone AgJOBS measures (H.R. 884 and S. 359) introduced during the 109th Congress.





    2010 White Funny Santa Skull Baby funny santa pictures. Funny Santa Vector
  • Funny Santa Vector



  • p_kumar
    06-20 03:37 PM
    This is the height of foolishness.trying to get US Citizen a green card....:rolleyes:



    more...


    funny santa pictures. of funny Santa Claus Stock
  • of funny Santa Claus Stock



  • mdforgc
    07-23 07:20 PM
    even if you go for counsular processing





    hair Heather green Funny Santa funny santa pictures. Tags: Christmas, funny, photo,
  • Tags: Christmas, funny, photo,



  • PD_Dec2002
    07-02 03:59 PM
    My situation is tricky here. I would really appreciate any inputs.

    My six years validity for H-1 B will be complete in Mid Dec 2007. I filed my Labor on March 5th in Atlanta. As you know the ATLANTA center is really really slow and I am still waiting on my Labor approval decision. I thought of applying 140 through Premium Processing. Now USCIS suspended premium processing for 140s. My question is:

    Whay will be my situation if my Labor gets approved and 140 is pending as of dec 2007 as the LC is filed with less than 365 days remaining on H1 validity? Will I be out of status or can I apply for 7th year extension.


    Please guide me through the process and any scenarios. Thank you in advance.

    It was intially hard to predict when USCIS would resume PP for I-140. But now that they have stopped taking in 485 applications, they should be in a position to estimate their work load and provide guidance soon.

    Thanks,
    Jayant



    more...


    funny santa pictures. Funny Christmas Picturequot;
  • Funny Christmas Picturequot;



  • murali77
    07-10 05:36 PM
    Oct 2002 EB3 for sure.

    Seeing the current mess May 2007 EB2 will be current in 2014.


    good luck.





    hot stock photo : Funny Santa funny santa pictures. Funny Santa Wallpaper
  • Funny Santa Wallpaper



  • tslee
    04-22 12:15 PM
    Dear all:

    May I ask what I should do in the following situation?

    I hold F1 visa and my new job starts on Sept 1. The int'l student office of my current university mistakenly set my OPT start date on May 6. My OPT has been approved and EAD card arrived.

    That is, I will have 120-plus "unemployment" days accumulated by early August, which will then violate the "90-day unemployment rule" of OPT.

    I am under tremendous pressure and really want to hear your opinions.

    Many thanks in advance!



    more...


    house Kelly green Funny Santa Skull funny santa pictures. Funny Santa Claus, Xmas Songs
  • Funny Santa Claus, Xmas Songs



  • wandmaker
    07-27 01:11 PM
    Every time I call USCIS to inquire if my I-140 is filled under EB2 or EB3. They ask me to ask my lawyer or employer to call. They won't tell me. I do have a copy of I-140 that states it is Eb2 (Advance degree and all)
    I cannot ask my previous enployer to call as I have left the company using AC21.
    Please advise what is the solution?

    EB2, if your I-140 approval reads as "Section: Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg, or of Exceptn'l Ability Sec.203(b) (2)" You should be worried only if you had two different 140 with the same employer. Take infopass and give a try, there is no standard procedure to find out.





    tattoo funny Santa pictures… funny santa pictures. Funny Santa vector.
  • Funny Santa vector.



  • sertasheep
    06-19 08:50 PM
    Hello Sameer,

    Yes it does.



    more...


    pictures Santa | Funny Pictures funny santa pictures. funny (and cute) Santa
  • funny (and cute) Santa



  • ski_dude12
    09-20 12:50 PM
    Thank your for the response. Will consult my attorney now.





    dresses Funny Santa Wallpaper funny santa pictures. funny santa Royalty Free Stock
  • funny santa Royalty Free Stock



  • cloud 9
    05-30 03:52 PM
    Answers to some of your questions:

    I am in the same situation. I have already sent my FOIA request about 3 weeks back. They have processed only 250 request in last one week. They have around 8600 requests. So it will take around 7 to 9 months to get the docs.

    Since you will be asking only for I-140 and/or perm docs, there will be no cost.

    You need to know SOC code/Job responsibilities/Salary for using AC-21.

    Hopefully, some one who has more knowledge will reply to your other questions.



    more...


    makeup of funny Santa Claus Stock funny santa pictures. Kelly green Funny Santa Skull
  • Kelly green Funny Santa Skull



  • tempdb
    06-20 04:00 PM
    Can you post an update? What happened after that? I am in same situation





    girlfriend Funny Santa vector. funny santa pictures. Funny Santa Vector
  • Funny Santa Vector



  • marty
    12-11 11:36 AM
    Apparently, no movement for EB3 ROW from November 2006 - April 2007:

    November - 2006: 01AUG02

    April - 2007: 01AUG02

    In May 2007, it jumped to 01AUG03. I hope that there will be a movement in Jan 2009, Feb 2009 VB but looking at the trends it doesn't smee like there will be any.





    hairstyles Funny Christmas Picturequot; funny santa pictures. Animation funny santa on
  • Animation funny santa on



  • amjun
    02-10 09:36 AM
    No need to pay taxes to India. I was grad student for 6 years and never paid a rupee to Indian tax authorities. Whoever got a letter from Indian IT for taxes on US income needs to see an Indian tax consultant.





    chanduv23
    09-28 04:33 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^





    lazycis
    01-29 12:24 PM
    can I leave US while my green card is pending? I have H4 visa and it is still valid. any help? Thank you so much! :D

    Not a problem, just have somebody to check your mail in case the USCIS sends a fingerprint appointment or something else.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment