Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny racist jokes

images funny racist jokes. racist funny racist jokes. EVERYONE LOVES RACIST JOKES
  • EVERYONE LOVES RACIST JOKES



  • suny_saini
    08-05 12:18 AM
    My case cannot be processed under CSPA, because the form I-824 was not filed within one year of the visa becoming available.

    ACC TO SUBJECT: CHILD STATUS PROTECTION ACT: ALDAC #2
    REF: (A) 02 STATE 163054 (B) 02 STATE 123775

    -------

    If the principal applicant adjusted status in the U.S. and a derivative is applying for a visa abroad to follow-to-join, then the date on which the derivative will be considered to have sought LPR status for purposes of satisfying CSPA Section 3 will generally be the date on which the principal (acting as the derivative beneficiary's agent) filed the Form I-824 that is used to process the derivative's following to join application. Therefore, in cases involving a derivative seeking to follow to join a principal who adjusted in the U.S., the derivative can benefit from the CSPA if the principal filed a Form I-824 for the beneficiary within one year of a visa becoming available (i.e., within one year of the case becoming current or petition approval, whichever is later). The instructions to Form I-485 (the adjustment application) advise aliens adjusting status in the U.S. who have derivatives abroad to file a Form I-824 for such derivatives, and the I-485 Form indicates that that Form I-824 can be filed simultaneously with the Form I-485

    (READ MORE FROM http://guangzhou.usconsulate.gov/cspa.html )

    I NEED HELP AND I THINK THERE IS ALWAYS AN ALTERNATIVE OF THINGS.
    IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY ANY ANY ANY WAY???
    CAN THEY APPROVE IF I REQUEST THEM ?
    WHAT IS the way out?





    wallpaper EVERYONE LOVES RACIST JOKES funny racist jokes. funny racist jokes.
  • funny racist jokes.



  • nk2006
    07-10 01:24 PM
    Guys,
    AILF is seeking plantiffs. Please show some spine & courage. If your employment history and everything on your green card file is clean, volunteer for becoming plantiff. I have a gap in employment otherwise I would have surely volunteered.
    Thought AILF already has enough plaintiffs - this was last week's news. Anything changed or they just looking to add more plaintiffs?
    It would be good if someone with a compelling story comes forward (I have a normal story but still i will check with my company/attorney if there are any objections if I join as plaintiff).





    funny racist jokes. funny racist jokes.
  • funny racist jokes.



  • desigirl
    05-03 09:03 AM
    Ask the Indians (native Indians, but why make the distinction ;) ), they will say every american, non-american in this country is illegal! :D





    2011 funny racist jokes. funny racist jokes. really funny black jokes
  • really funny black jokes



  • tb2904
    06-10 09:36 AM
    Rajeev,

    Sorry, I don't have answer to your questions. If you don't mind, I wanted to ask you couple of quick questions as I plan to apply visa extension for my in-laws.

    > What reason did you give for the extension?
    > How long did INS take to make the decision?

    Thanks,
    TB


    Hi
    We had applied for an extension of my in-laws visa, and it got rejected. Is there any way we can appeal this decision?
    Also, they are here a day past their I-94 expiration. Will their multiple entry visas be cancelled? They will leave within 30 days time past their I-94 expiration.
    Many thanks



    more...


    funny racist jokes. hairstyles of funny, racist
  • hairstyles of funny, racist



  • illuminati
    06-22 07:38 AM
    Thanks for your update. Sorry about the LOE. Lately, I had been doing lot of project management. I meant RFE.





    funny racist jokes. funny racist jokes.
  • funny racist jokes.



  • nousername
    01-29 08:55 PM
    I would transfer to a visitor visa and then identify which university and course I want to join. Once I have all the things lined up I would hire a good attorney and file for a new F1.

    Good luck.

    hie,
    i was on opt and my opt ended jan 24th 2009. i had applied to a masters program for spring 09. my old school ( where i did my bachelors) transfered my sevis information to my new school( where i was to start masters). however i decided to discontinue with my new school's masters program. i did not registered for classes. i told them that i would no longer want to pursue that particular masters anymore. i now want to join another institute for a short time. they require my sevis information in order to make an i20 for me. my new school( where i had applied for masters) says that they do not have an i20 for me since i cancelled my program. whichever institute i transfer to for future studies would require a copy of a current i20 from me for admissions.
    now where does this situation leave me? am i out of status as of now? will i be able to transfer to any university/institute for my future studies?



    more...


    funny racist jokes. really funny black jokes
  • really funny black jokes



  • mayurcreation
    12-02 11:52 AM
    1) You need to call US Consulate/Embassy in London, UK for application pack(this will take approx 1 week) and appointment date. The availability of appointment date would be a big question mark.

    2) After receiving application pack in post you need to get money order from bank for the application fees.

    Note: US consulate in UK prefer candidate to apply from the home country. My case was diverted to Mumbai when I hv applied from London. I got my H1B visa from Mumbai.

    Good Luck.





    2010 funny racist jokes. funny racist jokes. funny racist jokes. racist
  • funny racist jokes. racist



  • aaygentmulder
    04-24 01:14 PM
    2nd I-485 FPs completed yesterday...Want to know if someone else went through this and wehat happened with their case if anything afterwards...



    more...


    funny racist jokes. This is why racist jokes are
  • This is why racist jokes are



  • waiting for GC2010
    11-13 05:28 PM
    Hello,


    I think there is no such way to maintain H4 status legally if you shift on to EAD.
    The only possible ways in your case if you shift to EAD is
    i) Change the status of your wife to F1(STUDENT VISA) so that she can study or
    ii) If she finds any sponsor go for H1(so that she can work).





    hair really funny black jokes funny racist jokes. More political jokes. Share
  • More political jokes. Share



  • waiting4gc02
    01-11 09:18 AM
    Guys:
    Does anyone know what is the current count on H1-B Visas left for the year 2006-07 ?

    I know I may sound stupid and probably the answer is that it is already complete, but wanted to confirm.

    Also, when would the next years quota become available and when can one start working at the earliest ?

    Is there any other way to file for H1-B now and work..?

    Thanks



    more...


    funny racist jokes. Racist Jokes
  • Racist Jokes



  • jkays94
    07-10 01:37 AM
    Canada has the world's largest oil reserves and the unnoticed scramble for control of the arctic area has been in the works for a while. The US had many opportunities to secure high skilled labor in the interest of economic prosperity, instead other countries such as Canada, Australia, Ireland, Germany etc had the foresight to realize the positive economic impact these workers have, the US didn't and the result is that its archaic immigration policies are beginning to demonstrate the consequences:

    The Canadian government says the jurisdiction is clear � they're Canadian waters. But the U.S. and some other countries don't agree. They see the Northwest Passage as an international strait that any ship should be free to transit.

    http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/cdnmilitary/arctic.html

    Even of greater significance was the recent claim by Russia to the entire North Pole:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=464921&in_page_id=1811





    hot hairstyles of funny, racist funny racist jokes. Racist jokes continue to
  • Racist jokes continue to



  • sury
    02-07 06:27 PM
    I am planning to own a franchise on EAD along with my friend who is on H-1b. Please let me know if I can do it or not.

    We are planning to register a LLC and run the franchise on the company. Let me know if I have to take any precautions before buying the franchise..

    Also let me know if my friend can be my partner on H1.b..



    more...


    house Funny Racist Obama Jokes funny racist jokes. racist jokes here because
  • racist jokes here because



  • drirshad
    05-24 10:51 AM
    Is the postal address same for EAD & AP renewal for e-Filers.

    The forms that printed out for EAD & AP renewal for e-Filers shows same address to send the supporting documents.

    And only EAD needs the 2 photos right not the AP for e-Filers.





    tattoo funny racist jokes. funny racist jokes. and makes racist jokes.
  • and makes racist jokes.



  • freddyCR
    January 11th, 2005, 02:21 PM
    What do you think?

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/2555solitary_sunset_med.jpg



    more...


    pictures really funny black jokes funny racist jokes. Racist jokes: Sunda Croonquist
  • Racist jokes: Sunda Croonquist



  • sweet_jungle
    02-02 02:13 AM
    Can somebody provode me list of H-1 sponsoring consultants in non-IT field?





    dresses Racist jokes continue to funny racist jokes. Some racist jokes can be very
  • Some racist jokes can be very



  • badal
    10-31 10:10 AM
    Hi Gurus,
    My PD is 04/2002 and RD is 18/June/2007, EB3 India. EAD approved and fp done in Aug.

    There are no soft LUDs on my 485 after 7/17/2007. What does this mean? Is there a way to check if I am stuck in name check?

    I see many people with later RD and PD getting soft LUDs. Is anyone else in the same boat? Please advice..

    thanks
    -badal



    more...


    makeup This is why racist jokes are funny racist jokes. Funny Racist Obama Jokes
  • Funny Racist Obama Jokes



  • Gravitation
    07-10 09:20 PM
    Oct 2002 EB3
    It's a no-brainer.





    girlfriend and makes racist jokes. funny racist jokes. funny racist jokes
  • funny racist jokes



  • immiusa
    09-16 07:44 PM
    Hello gurus,

    What is the good reason to be specified for visitor visa extension? I understand that USCIS may reject extension application if the reason is not good. Appreciate any helpful responses





    hairstyles Racist Jokes funny racist jokes. Racist jokes, mexican jokes,
  • Racist jokes, mexican jokes,



  • ps57002
    03-01 09:36 AM
    Not sure if I posted this on right forum....

    I'm at 485/EAD stage. not on H1b anymore. I recently badly sprained and fractured my ankle/foot. Am considering taking a leave for maybe two weeks from work.

    Question: does going on short term disability and getting benefits from the state have any adverse effect on the immigration process?

    Please let me know. Thanks.





    ashkam
    04-21 04:38 PM
    Like RNGC said, once you're in parolee status, I94 expiration date is irrelevant. You are in valid status until your I-485 gets approved or denied.





    willigetagc
    07-25 02:53 PM
    phew! thanks all for the quick response



    No comments:

    Post a Comment