Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny commercials banned

images funny Banned. funny commercials banned. Funny Commercialsbanned
  • Funny Commercialsbanned



  • andy garcia
    01-28 03:32 PM
    I have a original copy whereas the lawyer has the approved I140.

    Should I ask for the original or is that copy good enough?

    This is taken from the 495 instructions:
    Evidence of eligibility.
    Based on an immigrant petition.
    Attach a copy of the approval notice for an immigrant petition that makes a visa number immediately available to you, or submit a complete relative,special immigrant juvenile, or special immigrant military petition which, if approved, will make a visa number immediately available to you.

    You do not need the original at all. It is property of the employer.





    wallpaper Funny Commercialsbanned funny commercials banned. funny banned commercial ads
  • funny banned commercial ads



  • n2b
    07-24 11:26 AM
    Can you please point me to the thread? Thank you.





    funny commercials banned. funny commercials. anned
  • funny commercials. anned



  • fcres
    07-20 12:22 PM
    Hi All,
    I received I485 receipts from my lawyer, they are missing my priority date which is in sept 2002. Not sure why they are missing..
    Did any one come across the same situation....

    what does it mean

    The PDs are missing in our RNs also. I guess thats the std.





    2011 funny banned commercial ads funny commercials banned. FunnyVideos-BannedCommercials-
  • FunnyVideos-BannedCommercials-



  • chee
    10-27 10:02 AM
    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

    On October 6, 2008, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LOS ANGELES, CA location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. This case has been sent to our LOS ANGELES, CA location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.



    more...


    funny commercials banned. Banned Microsoft Ad – Funny
  • Banned Microsoft Ad – Funny



  • CRAZYMONK
    07-30 08:43 AM
    I think if the I140 is cancelled you can't port the priority date unless. If you would have applied for I485 than that is different case.





    funny commercials banned. Top commercials banned,funny.1
  • Top commercials banned,funny.1



  • Eden
    03-15 12:49 PM
    My mother-in-law would like to get visitor visa.

    How do I answer #37 of the DS-156?

    The applicant's (my mother-in-law) son( my husband) is in the U.S. illegally. I am US cit. and my husband needs to report to visa interview within the next year. We have been post-poning due to medical issues. In the meanwhile we hope my mother-in-law can come here to visit her granddaughter.( I am unable to travel). #37 of the DS-156 asks if any body is in US. We should answer YES, because her son is here, BUT, what do we put for his status? Illegal? I read one article that stated to mark YES only if he has legal status. I do not want to put NO, immigration already knows he is here and we do not want to be dishonest.

    Any ideas?



    more...


    funny commercials banned. Funny Commercials
  • Funny Commercials



  • Anders �stberg
    December 13th, 2003, 11:49 AM
    I took this really lousy picture that should have been discarded
    as I couldn't get a good photo out of it. I thought I'd try something
    different in Photoshop anyway, I need the practice...

    Here's a scaled down original of a bird taking a bath:

    http://www.interimlocation.com/fretnomore/photo/10d/pictures/smallbirds/img_1050small.jpg

    and here's a watercolor like effect that was the result:

    http://www.interimlocation.com/fretnomore/photo/10d/pictures/smallbirds/birdbath2.jpg

    What do you say, is this convincing, and worth pursuing?

    -Anders





    2010 funny commercials. anned funny commercials banned. funny Banned.
  • funny Banned.



  • chaganti
    08-29 07:09 PM
    Hi,
    Your employer need to submit company's Previous year W2 and also it is better to submit ur w2(couple of years).

    Thanks,
    AC



    more...


    funny commercials banned. Funny Banned Commercials
  • Funny Banned Commercials



  • eb3_nepa
    01-21 12:30 PM
    Hi guys,

    I know this is Off Topic (OT), but I was wondering if ALL Tax payers including immigrants on H1B will be getting the proposed tax rebates. This had happened in 2001 as well and my citizen co-workers remember getting checks.

    Does anyone who was on an H1B in 2001 remember getting a similar rebate check? I definitely dont remember getting one.





    hair FunnyVideos-BannedCommercials- funny commercials banned. Banned Super Bowl
  • Banned Super Bowl



  • s416504
    10-21 09:27 AM
    I think You need to be out of USA for more than 1 Year which will reset your L1/H1 time accumulation.
    In your case Your all L1 stay will be counted which start on arrival & stops on departure from USA.

    So though your L1 approved in Mar your L1 time count starts from DEC-2008. H1/L1 times counted together but you get additional year (6th year) compared to L1. Looks you have more than 2 year on your L1.



    more...


    funny commercials banned. Super Bowl Banned Ads:
  • Super Bowl Banned Ads:



  • k94
    03-08 02:05 PM
    If you are a French citizen, then yes, you can get a new H1-B visa stamp at the US Embassy in Paris. But if you are a citizen of another country, then no, you cannot get a US H1-B visa in Paris. You have the option of getting an appointment and going to a US Embassy/Consulate in Canada, Mexico, or your country of citizenship.

    Whether the French will give you a French visa is another question, but regardless, you will have to have a new US H1-B visa to get back into the country.





    hot Banned Microsoft Ad – Funny funny commercials banned. BannedCommercials-
  • BannedCommercials-



  • mrsr
    07-09 08:08 PM
    How about this idea?



    more...


    house Banned Commercials middot; Fight funny commercials banned. anned commercials - Bill
  • anned commercials - Bill



  • pappu
    08-24 01:32 PM
    Me, Masters In EE, Working in Medical Instrumentation at University.

    Papers: 1st author 3, other 7
    Conference/Posters: 1st author 3, other 13
    Recommendation letters: 7

    Just by having papers or reco letters is not good enough for NIW. Infact NIW is made tougher in recent times. Proving that work is in national interest in the most difficult part and cases are rejected due to this reason. If you are from India NIW would only save you couple of months of PERM work. EB2 is retrogressed. NIW was useful when labor certifications used to take sevaral years. If you are from india and you think you are really extraordinary and exceptional in your field, then go EB1. It is current now.if you have to apply in EB2 only then use the perm process. It is fast now.





    tattoo Top commercials banned,funny.1 funny commercials banned. girlfriend Funny Commercials
  • girlfriend Funny Commercials



  • jilh
    07-29 07:23 PM
    We hired a scientist with O-1 visa two year ago (company provided all the documents). This scientist applied green card (EB-1) last year. This week he recived a letter rejecting his application. The reason is not about his personal qualification but is about the company. Letter says company had no publications although we provided the copies of US patent applications.

    We are a small R&D company with no budget for and work plan for any kind paper writing. Can INS use "without publication" as the only reason to turn down the EB-1 type application?

    This scientist is very important to our company. What shoul we do to let INS reconsider this decision?

    Thanks for your help.



    more...


    pictures Funny Commercials funny commercials banned. Funny Banned Ads Ikea
  • Funny Banned Ads Ikea



  • rb_248
    05-12 02:48 PM
    Thank you all for your responses.

    Actually I wanted to know if one doesn't go out of the country and stays back in the US, and remains unemployed for whatever reason for say 6 month or more- medical, personal etc or perhaps just take a break.

    As long as you have things to explain when you are up for naturalization. I know some who quit their jobs a few months after getting GC to go back to school.





    dresses BannedCommercials- funny commercials banned. FunnyVideos-BannedCommercials-
  • FunnyVideos-BannedCommercials-



  • Jaime
    11-11 06:17 PM
    Has anyone heard about the immigrant advocacy groups that are planning a protest march on Washington one day after Obama's inaguration. They plan to demand that immigration raids stop and that immigration reform be taken up during the first 100 days of Obama's administration (while recognizing that the economy comes first)

    The marches are apparently being organized by the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles (CHIRLA). These news are very fresh and thus far I have only seen it on Spanish language media (3 different online newspapers). Here is the note in Spanish: http://www.chirla.org/node/246

    Should we march ourselves for legal immigrants? Send flowers? The inaguration and following days will be very visible.



    more...


    makeup Funny Banned Commercials funny commercials banned. Banned Commercials middot; Fight
  • Banned Commercials middot; Fight



  • nhfirefighter13
    June 12th, 2004, 02:19 PM
    The one with the girl and the waterfall is a masterpiece! It makes me curious about the situation. Where was it taken?
    Thanks!
    That was taken last October on the Island of Dominica at a place called Emerald Pool (believed to be the "fountain of youth" by the locals). The girl in the pic is my girlfriend's sister and didn't mind playing model for me. :)

    I'll try to find a color shot of the pool and waterfall for you. Very nice place, buried in the rain forest.





    girlfriend girlfriend Funny Commercials funny commercials banned. Funny Banned Commercials
  • Funny Banned Commercials



  • hopelessGC
    11-10 12:33 PM
    H1-B transfer will be a good option.





    hairstyles Super Bowl Banned Ads: funny commercials banned. Banned commercial images
  • Banned commercial images



  • akhilmahajan
    06-25 04:42 PM
    mine is march '07 and still waiting.................





    greatzolin
    08-28 03:42 PM
    oe of them is a July 23rd filer...!!
    So he is on a different status.!





    ria_sharma
    06-16 03:26 PM
    I have filed I-485 in Aug2007 and am in retrogression. I am currently working for my sponsoring employer on H1 but also have EAD and AP. I have to go to India to address parents health issues and may have to stay there for possibly 6-9 months. I plan on re-entering using AP.
    1) Will my GC application stay active if I am gone for such a long time?
    2) My fingerprinting was done long ago - do I need to be in US when my case is adjudicated and GC approval is sent in the mail?
    3) Since I will lose my current job due to the long absence, will that be an issue at POA since I wont have a current job or a job offer letter to show the IO?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment