Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny birthday card

images Funny Bush. irthday card funny birthday card. feline irthday card!
  • feline irthday card!



  • ambals03
    03-04 09:21 AM
    Nightly News: U.S. losing immigrant brainpower - Business - Consumer news - U.S. business - msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41894670/ns/business-consumer_news/)





    wallpaper feline irthday card! funny birthday card. Funny Tiger Birthday Card
  • Funny Tiger Birthday Card



  • gvenkat
    01-11 04:23 PM
    Bump





    funny birthday card. Funny Birthday Cards allows us
  • Funny Birthday Cards allows us



  • dilbert_cal
    07-05 11:56 AM
    You would require copy of the approval notice of 140 from the old company.

    In the new company, you would need to file a new labor via PERM. Once it is approved, you would need to file a new 140 and use the copy of the old approved 140 to port your priority date.





    2011 Funny Tiger Birthday Card funny birthday card. Funny Birthday Cards
  • Funny Birthday Cards



  • aguy
    07-21 07:18 PM
    hi,

    thanks to everyone here for the kind input, I am almost done with my GC application under NIW. Since I have a load of documents for primary evidence,
    how should I arrange them and where should I mention the "table of contents" so to speak. I have a detailed cover letter also.

    thanks,
    ashish



    more...


    funny birthday card. irthday card the kids are
  • irthday card the kids are



  • kshitijnt
    08-27 07:48 PM
    Hello All,

    I am in a strange situation.

    My attorney is about to file my I-1485 this week.

    My details:

    Previous company:
    Perm PD: June 2006 EB2
    I-140 EB2 approved in Nov/2006.

    Current company:
    PERM filed: Oct/24/2007
    I-140 EB2 filed on Jan/31/2008
    trying to recapture the old PD of June/2006.

    Today, when I checked my I-140 status, it says "Request for Evidence sent" yesterday.

    What are my options now? I do not know if I am eligible to go ahead and file my I-485 now ? What are the implications if I go ahead and file my I-485 now.? Please let me know your ideas.

    Thanks in advance

    wait for the RFE. And respond to it first. Or you can go ahead and file anyway.





    funny birthday card. Custom greeting cards and note
  • Custom greeting cards and note



  • snathan
    12-16 10:41 PM
    Hi,

    I am working for one of the largest companies as mechanical engineer. I am shifting from Mechanical engineer to program manager job within the same company. The job requirement is

    BS + 2-5 years of experience

    I have
    Bachelors 4 Years
    Masters in USA
    Research Assistant 1 year 8 months
    Teaching Assistant 11 months
    Experience as a Mechanical engineer 3 years 8 months

    Am I eligible for eb2 category? Help greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    KS

    1. It also depend on the job requirement
    2. The experience can not be counted from the current employment if the GC sponsor also the same until the new job is Significantly different than the current job.
    3. If you have degree in Mechanical Eng. I am not sure how you can count that for program manager. Prepare yourself if USCIS asks the same question.



    more...


    funny birthday card. They can be irthday cards
  • They can be irthday cards



  • Steve Mitchell
    February 12th, 2004, 10:53 AM
    Minolta is about to enter the fray with a new DSLR. Get the story here (http://www.dphoto.us/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=171&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0).





    2010 Funny Birthday Cards allows us funny birthday card. Funny Bush. irthday card
  • Funny Bush. irthday card



  • theOne
    07-23 05:18 PM
    Card production ordered
    PD 03/2008
    RD 8/10/2008
    ND 9/20/2008

    But my desi consulting company tells me it is safe to stay with them for another six months.

    Edit:
    PD is 3/2004 not 3/2008. Sorry about the confusion



    more...


    funny birthday card. GREETING CARD
  • GREETING CARD



  • ajay
    02-23 12:08 PM
    Gurus,

    I am considering switching my employer.

    Currently I have I-140 and labor for GC approved in 2006.
    Filed I-485 in July 2007.

    My current H-1B expires on December 2009. (9 years on H-1B.... ya that long)

    Based on my AC-21 portability after 180 days of I-140 approval, if I move to a new employer and file H-1B transfer, will I get default approval of only upto December 2009, or can I get 3-year extension based on my I-140 approval?

    Appreciate your answers in advance.

    Thanks,
    Optimizer
    You can get 3 years extension based on your approved I140. Please consult a lawyer before jumping into conclusions though.





    hair Funny Birthday Cards funny birthday card. Funny Birthday Cards
  • Funny Birthday Cards



  • amitjoey
    04-26 03:59 PM
    Not a lawyer- but my guess is that the date of validity on your H1b (First H1) is the day you can start counting your 6 years. This is regardless of when you started working for your employer.

    Example: Employer sponsored H1 for Mr.X on April 2nd 2005. H1 approved with validiity starting 1st oct 2005. Mr. X flew to the USA in december 2005. Started working 15th jan 2006. The 6 years are counted from 1st Oct 05.

    Now one can recapture all the months that the employee was on vacation. But I am not sure if this is still an option.



    more...


    funny birthday card. irthday cards humorous. funny
  • irthday cards humorous. funny



  • sai
    03-27 09:08 PM
    what would be the likely effect of this ?





    hot irthday card the kids are funny birthday card. Funny Happy Birthday Greeting
  • Funny Happy Birthday Greeting



  • unsanjana
    10-05 05:17 PM
    Please provide your answers. It is very urgent...

    I would really appreciate your answer.

    I have two question regarding my h4 visa appointment. My husband has Pay stubs (June to Aug)from Company A.And his company B pay stub is from Sep 10th,2007 to till date. When he was switching from Company A to company B, he got 15 days gap. He didn't has pay stub for those number days.

    Is Chennai consulate particular about those dates and ask for pay stub in between those dates. Please advice me.

    2) My husband lawyer forget to apply my H4 extension. Unknowingly I over stayed in US for one and half month. We talked with lawyer. she told that she applied for H4 extension before, but US CIS over looked that file. So she filled again. That H4 approval is still pending. In the safe side I left US. I tried to left US immediately, but I wasn't able to get flight ticket.

    By Showing that receipt in Chennai consulate, Could I get H4 visa stamping.

    Thanks
    Sanju



    more...


    house 2010 funny greeting cards funny birthday card. Good Hard Shag Birthday Card
  • Good Hard Shag Birthday Card



  • ajay
    12-24 01:22 PM
    Create a new account using the following and follow the rest:
    https://efiling.uscis.dhs.gov/efile/

    Click on new user, then check mark the privacy policy then it will guide you step by step.

    It is a renewal and it costs $340 to you.





    tattoo Custom greeting cards and note funny birthday card. Funny Birthday Card
  • Funny Birthday Card



  • Blog Feeds
    12-24 09:20 AM
    The President has started revealing his plans on immigration for the next year. It sounds like he's planning on trying a do-over with Congress and attempting again to get a comprehensive immigration bill passed. He'll make the case for this in his State of the Union Address. I'm happy the President is still interested in working for change, I sincerely hope he is not making passing a reform bill his SOLE strategy. I'm reminded of Presidents in the past who regularly spoke in favor of something, but you just knew they didn't really care and were just trying to appease...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/12/obama-to-address-immigration-plans-in-state-of-the-union-address.html)



    more...


    pictures They can be irthday cards funny birthday card. Funny Birthday Card
  • Funny Birthday Card



  • samcam
    10-31 11:25 AM
    My employer will not withdraw my I-140. Should I still go ahead with AC21 or should I just do change of address with USCIS?
    I will be starting my new job pretty soon. Any useful suggestions appreciated.

    Thanks!
    Samcam





    dresses Funny Happy Birthday Greeting funny birthday card. 2011 funny birthday cards
  • 2011 funny birthday cards



  • rtaqi
    07-16 12:38 PM
    I had an appointment in Ottawa in May. Ottawa doesn't need you to deposit mony in Scotia Bank (unless they just changed the rules). You can pay it right there in US dollars before the interview, make sure you take exact change.



    more...


    makeup GREETING CARD funny birthday card. 2010 funny greeting cards
  • 2010 funny greeting cards



  • sukhwinderd
    09-11 10:35 AM
    keep in touch with me. i will try to go to local office after 90 days (ie after oct 2nd) in case i dont get EAD by then (my lawyer sent my 485 on 6.29.2007) . its just to expedite not for interim EAD. cause they dont issue interim EADs anymore.

    but if you have decided to file for H1 then no point in waiting for another month.
    in my case the lawyer takes too much money, even though i dont pay directly but it comes out of my salary, ultimately thats why i am not pushing for my H1 extension.
    also i am hoping i will get my 140 by then so that i can get 3 yr extension.





    girlfriend Funny Birthday Card funny birthday card. dresses Funny Dog Birthday
  • dresses Funny Dog Birthday



  • saxx
    06-26 02:14 PM
    Dude.. in 10 mins I can make this:
    http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/xzero23/ice-streaks

    dev art is that way ---------->





    hairstyles irthday cards humorous. funny funny birthday card. Funny Birthday Cards: Holy
  • Funny Birthday Cards: Holy



  • truthinspector
    07-19 03:54 PM
    The news from CIS brings joy for a lot of the IV members.

    Order Details - Jul 18, 2007 11:02 AM EDT
    Google Order #403702581861805
    Amount : 100$





    automaton2
    March 29th, 2005, 09:13 AM
    well this site is upgrading
    however within a couple of days theyll be up

    heres my Gallery
    http://www.phototalk.net/photos/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2682&password= (http://www.phototalk.net/photos/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2682&password=)





    ssksubash
    03-13 11:07 AM
    HI ,

    My brother graduated in Dec 08 and is on OPT now. He is with a consultant and he was wondering if there is any rule which states that folks on OPT should get a job in 3 months, otherwise the OPT will not be valid.

    Can any one please clarify.

    Thank you for your time



    No comments:

    Post a Comment