glus
04-18 12:15 PM
hello,
Unfortunately a person with a pending form I-130 is not eligible to receive a work authorization. I-130 itself does not give you the legal authority to USCIS to issue a work permit. It is possible to get a work authorization if such a person has a pending I-485 (Adjustment of status) or is in other valid immigration status that would allow him / her to get work authorization.
Hope this helps?
Unfortunately a person with a pending form I-130 is not eligible to receive a work authorization. I-130 itself does not give you the legal authority to USCIS to issue a work permit. It is possible to get a work authorization if such a person has a pending I-485 (Adjustment of status) or is in other valid immigration status that would allow him / her to get work authorization.
Hope this helps?
wallpaper modern hairstyles with bangs.
txh1b
08-17 05:02 PM
Do nothing. It is an oversight and not worth worrying about. You can send them a letter and they will put it in the file but it isn't worth much.
houston2005
07-02 06:35 PM
To the experts on this forum
I applied for EAD and since last 4 months no action has been taken by TSC on my application. After 90 days, the local office gave me an interim EAD for 3 months. I have also initiated a status enquiry by the customer service at USCIS but haven't rec'd any updates till now. My question here is
1. What other options do I have, since from Oct 1, 06 local office won't issue interim EAD's as a policy change by USCIS.
2. Can I apply concurrently for second application. It seems my first application is lost.
Has anyone earlier been in same boat and has taken any other steps.
Thanks in advance.
I applied for EAD and since last 4 months no action has been taken by TSC on my application. After 90 days, the local office gave me an interim EAD for 3 months. I have also initiated a status enquiry by the customer service at USCIS but haven't rec'd any updates till now. My question here is
1. What other options do I have, since from Oct 1, 06 local office won't issue interim EAD's as a policy change by USCIS.
2. Can I apply concurrently for second application. It seems my first application is lost.
Has anyone earlier been in same boat and has taken any other steps.
Thanks in advance.
2011 Cute modern bob haircut
HalfDog
07-20 11:55 PM
Is that a Black Panther shirt? :D
more...
nkavjs
10-09 03:03 PM
Friends : I meant to start this thread for updates pertaining to applicants whose applications are receipted from NSC, TSC and other centres, but still waiting to recieve their finger printings notices, EAD cards and advance parole too.
Lets share the info.
Thanks
485/AP/EAD - 2nd July, filed at NSC,
Checks cashed - 1st Oct, 07
Notice date - 1st October, from TSC
Finger printing - no news
EAD - no news
AP - no news
-----------------------------------------------
Lets share the info.
Thanks
485/AP/EAD - 2nd July, filed at NSC,
Checks cashed - 1st Oct, 07
Notice date - 1st October, from TSC
Finger printing - no news
EAD - no news
AP - no news
-----------------------------------------------
kumar_77
02-19 06:25 PM
Hello,
yes you can accept tuition wavier or scholarships
thanks
yes you can accept tuition wavier or scholarships
thanks
more...
chaks7
07-17 09:50 PM
Congrats to IV core team on pulling something very improbable; filing I-485 till Aug 17th honoring the July visa bulletin.
Any idea what are the options for Employment-based CP? I already applied for CP and am waiting for Packet 3. Packet 3 itself takes 6-8 weeks for processing. I tried to find info when visa number is alloted when u choose CP for greencard. I am getting conflicting information.
Can I file I-485; can I switch to 485 from CP. How long does the switch take. Thanks for ur inputs.
PS: I am re-posting this message as I have n't heard from anyone. My apologies.
-Thanks
Chak.
Any idea what are the options for Employment-based CP? I already applied for CP and am waiting for Packet 3. Packet 3 itself takes 6-8 weeks for processing. I tried to find info when visa number is alloted when u choose CP for greencard. I am getting conflicting information.
Can I file I-485; can I switch to 485 from CP. How long does the switch take. Thanks for ur inputs.
PS: I am re-posting this message as I have n't heard from anyone. My apologies.
-Thanks
Chak.
2010 Cute Modern Short Hairstyles

aguy
09-19 07:43 PM
Hi,
I have received notice for I-485 FP, but my I-140 is still in process (not approved or anything). How is this possible? Is it because of concurrent filing?
Thanks.
I have received notice for I-485 FP, but my I-140 is still in process (not approved or anything). How is this possible? Is it because of concurrent filing?
Thanks.
more...
houston2005
07-02 06:35 PM
To the experts on this forum
I applied for EAD and since last 4 months no action has been taken by TSC on my application. After 90 days, the local office gave me an interim EAD for 3 months. I have also initiated a status enquiry by the customer service at USCIS but haven't rec'd any updates till now. My question here is
1. What other options do I have, since from Oct 1, 06 local office won't issue interim EAD's as a policy change by USCIS.
2. Can I apply concurrently for second application. It seems my first application is lost.
Has anyone earlier been in same boat and has taken any other steps.
Thanks in advance.
I applied for EAD and since last 4 months no action has been taken by TSC on my application. After 90 days, the local office gave me an interim EAD for 3 months. I have also initiated a status enquiry by the customer service at USCIS but haven't rec'd any updates till now. My question here is
1. What other options do I have, since from Oct 1, 06 local office won't issue interim EAD's as a policy change by USCIS.
2. Can I apply concurrently for second application. It seems my first application is lost.
Has anyone earlier been in same boat and has taken any other steps.
Thanks in advance.
hair Modern Hairstyles Haircuts
sanjay02
08-08 12:44 AM
Since ur I-485 is approved which means you will get Green card in abt week to 10 days they have denied EAD. So there is nothing to be concerned.
more...
ramus
08-02 12:01 PM
Please update your profile and let IV know if you plan to join DC rally..
Thanks.
Hi,
I got an LUD on my I140 on 07/28/07. There is no message change though. This I-140 was approved way back in Aug 2006. I have filed my I-485 etc on June 1st 07, and its in process. Does anyone know what doesn this LUD mean.
Thanks
Thanks.
Hi,
I got an LUD on my I140 on 07/28/07. There is no message change though. This I-140 was approved way back in Aug 2006. I have filed my I-485 etc on June 1st 07, and its in process. Does anyone know what doesn this LUD mean.
Thanks
hot Cute Modern Short Hairstyles
Blog Feeds
07-23 04:30 PM
On July 20, 2010, the House of Representatives passed, by voice vote, the International Adoption Harmonization Act of 2010, to amend the Immigration and Nationality Act with respect to adopted alien children.
The International Adoption (http://www.h1b.biz/lawyer-attorney-1131866.html) Harmonization Act of 2010, HR 5532, will allow an adopted child to legally immigrate so long as the adoption is completed and the petition is filed before the child turns 18. The current age limit is 16. The bill would also restore an international adoption exemption that was inadvertently eliminated when the U.S. joined the Hague Convention on Intercountry Adoptions.
The bill was sponsored by Immigration Subcommittee Chairwoman, Zoe Lofgren (D-CA).
More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/07/international_adoptions_attorn_2.html)
The International Adoption (http://www.h1b.biz/lawyer-attorney-1131866.html) Harmonization Act of 2010, HR 5532, will allow an adopted child to legally immigrate so long as the adoption is completed and the petition is filed before the child turns 18. The current age limit is 16. The bill would also restore an international adoption exemption that was inadvertently eliminated when the U.S. joined the Hague Convention on Intercountry Adoptions.
The bill was sponsored by Immigration Subcommittee Chairwoman, Zoe Lofgren (D-CA).
More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/07/international_adoptions_attorn_2.html)
more...
house Portrait cute hairstyles
upuaut8
02-15 11:44 PM
I sent Pom a couple examples of what could be done with it, I've been waiting for a response from my E-mail, myself.
Where are you Pom???!!!!
:)
Where are you Pom???!!!!
:)
tattoo Black Hairstyles,short black
vad
05-17 02:57 PM
Could anyone kindly provide guidance>
My wife, daughter and me have different dates on our green card with mine being the earliest. I am now eligible to file the N400 but my wife has 6 months to go. Does she become eligible only then or does she become eligible as my wife now, once I get approved. My daughter being a minor I guess should be fine on my application
Thank you for any guidance. Tried calling USCIS- cannot get through
My wife, daughter and me have different dates on our green card with mine being the earliest. I am now eligible to file the N400 but my wife has 6 months to go. Does she become eligible only then or does she become eligible as my wife now, once I get approved. My daughter being a minor I guess should be fine on my application
Thank you for any guidance. Tried calling USCIS- cannot get through
more...
pictures house Latest Long Hairstyles
iamcutewithu
01-03 02:22 AM
Hi,
I have been working with a company ABC from April 2007 in India. In Oct 2007 I got my H1B visa stamped for a company XYZ of USA and is valid thru OCT 2010. I took a long vacation here in India and went to USA for the company XYZ and stayed there for 45 days. During the period of stay I got my SSN and also I got one payslip generated for two weeks. Becoz of the market slowdown I had to return back to India and joined the same company ABC in India. Now this company ABC wants to process B1 for me, So is there any problem if I have to apply for B1 and is there any problem in the Embassy about the 45 days I spent in US on H1B while I was employed in a company ABC from April 2007?
Please suggest me on this asap
I have been working with a company ABC from April 2007 in India. In Oct 2007 I got my H1B visa stamped for a company XYZ of USA and is valid thru OCT 2010. I took a long vacation here in India and went to USA for the company XYZ and stayed there for 45 days. During the period of stay I got my SSN and also I got one payslip generated for two weeks. Becoz of the market slowdown I had to return back to India and joined the same company ABC in India. Now this company ABC wants to process B1 for me, So is there any problem if I have to apply for B1 and is there any problem in the Embassy about the 45 days I spent in US on H1B while I was employed in a company ABC from April 2007?
Please suggest me on this asap
dresses Cute modern

zulutrix
10-02 01:57 PM
Hi friends
I'm concurrently filing 140 and 485 at NSC (my application shd be out in 2-3 days). I've obtained a waiver and my J-1 expires next year Aug 2008. What do you guys feel that if this much time is enough to obtain the decision regarding those two applications. I'll be getting my and wife's EAD in 3 months. Should I used EAD after my J-1 expries or else I move to H-1 a month before it expires. Presently my wife is working in a private company (j-2 EAD). My lawyer discouraged me by saying that my applicaation could be rejected as J-1 is non-immigrant intent visa?? Please reply...
:)
I'm concurrently filing 140 and 485 at NSC (my application shd be out in 2-3 days). I've obtained a waiver and my J-1 expires next year Aug 2008. What do you guys feel that if this much time is enough to obtain the decision regarding those two applications. I'll be getting my and wife's EAD in 3 months. Should I used EAD after my J-1 expries or else I move to H-1 a month before it expires. Presently my wife is working in a private company (j-2 EAD). My lawyer discouraged me by saying that my applicaation could be rejected as J-1 is non-immigrant intent visa?? Please reply...
:)
more...
makeup makeup Cute Modern Short

kalkix
08-10 02:12 PM
Hi guys,
I am adding my wife's AOS application to my own pending AOS application. Because of whatever reasons we couldn't file our apps together earlier.
I notice that I need to give my wife's Alien registration no (ARN) at a couple of places in the application package, such as in the I-485 form, G-325A form, and at the back of the photographs.
Needless to say, my wife does not have an ARN. I was allocated an ARN when my I-140 got approved. Since she is just a derivative beneficiary, she does not have an ARN yet.
So what should I do about these columns in the form. Should I leave them blank, or should I fill them up with my own ARN.
Please help
Thanks
K
I am adding my wife's AOS application to my own pending AOS application. Because of whatever reasons we couldn't file our apps together earlier.
I notice that I need to give my wife's Alien registration no (ARN) at a couple of places in the application package, such as in the I-485 form, G-325A form, and at the back of the photographs.
Needless to say, my wife does not have an ARN. I was allocated an ARN when my I-140 got approved. Since she is just a derivative beneficiary, she does not have an ARN yet.
So what should I do about these columns in the form. Should I leave them blank, or should I fill them up with my own ARN.
Please help
Thanks
K
girlfriend modern hairstyles for girls.
morchu
06-01 12:30 PM
New/amended 140, if the LC states correct job requirements (assuming the mistake was made on 140 application).
New LC if old LC states incorrect job requirements.
I have a Masters Degree in the US and the 5 yr experience required for the EB2 also the position requires it; however my lawyer made a mistake and asked for an EB3.
I already received my I-140 and my I-485 was filed at the same time.
What can I do to change to EB2?
Thanks a lot for your answer,
New LC if old LC states incorrect job requirements.
I have a Masters Degree in the US and the 5 yr experience required for the EB2 also the position requires it; however my lawyer made a mistake and asked for an EB3.
I already received my I-140 and my I-485 was filed at the same time.
What can I do to change to EB2?
Thanks a lot for your answer,
hairstyles modern female hairstyles.
Blog Feeds
08-07 09:40 AM
Those of you who have been reading this blog awhile will recall the many posts I've written regarding major problems in the system of detention for immigrants facing potential deportation. Nina Bernstein of the New York Times reports this morning that the White House will enact a series of reforms designed to curb abuses. Some of the promised changes are vague, but an immediate step will be an end to sending families to the Hutto detention facility in Texas, a location that has been the source of many complaints.The Administration is apparently looking at more alternatives to detention for non-violent...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/08/obama-administration-announces-plans-to-reform-ice-detention-system.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/08/obama-administration-announces-plans-to-reform-ice-detention-system.html)
Blog Feeds
04-26 11:30 AM
The eyes of many Americans have focused of late upon the absurdly harsh consequences that immigration law inflicts on people after they have satisfied comparatively modest penalties imposed under the criminal laws. The New York Times' Linda Greenhouse (who has followed the Supreme Court for many years) notes correctly in a recent blog posting that "today�s harshly anti-immigrant legal regime applies not only to the undocumented, but to permanent legal residents as well." While recognizing that immigration law is largely a creature of statute, Greenhouse worries that in "this nation of immigrants and their descendants, we have become so obsessed...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/angelopaparelli/2010/04/economic-prosperity-the-missing-immigration-mission.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/angelopaparelli/2010/04/economic-prosperity-the-missing-immigration-mission.html)
lvinaykumar
03-02 05:47 PM
yes send him a PM. will wait for his replay
Thanks pappu
Thanks pappu
No comments:
Post a Comment