Tuesday, June 28, 2011

super funny quotes

images super funny quotes. happy birthday funny quotes super funny quotes. house super funny quotes
  • house super funny quotes



  • Sammo
    04-22 06:06 PM
    :) thanksies, I'll have a play around with a couple more.





    wallpaper house super funny quotes super funny quotes. super funny quotes.
  • super funny quotes.



  • logiclife
    06-04 01:22 PM
    Here is the link to SA 1150, the real bill text debated.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/media/forums/Immigration_Bill_Substitute.pdf





    super funny quotes. super funny pictures of cats.
  • super funny pictures of cats.



  • bigboy007
    11-06 12:21 PM
    I have efiled my 765/131 i have some questions :

    1. some ppl have mentioned NOT to send Photos is this true ? Doesnt AP or EAD require pics ?





    2011 super funny quotes. super funny quotes. wallpaper super funny quotes.
  • wallpaper super funny quotes.



  • vkmm
    01-29 12:57 PM
    I have sent you an email with my email id.

    Have you heard anything from other members yet?



    more...


    super funny quotes. girlfriend Super Funny Quotes.
  • girlfriend Super Funny Quotes.



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    01-01 04:35 PM
    As I understand a new bill has to be introduced in Senate and in House of Representatives. Both these bills will have to be passed and then reconciled for differences.

    Is it true that all CIR legislation that was introduced in Senate last year is now dead and that a new bill will have to be introduced in Senate as well?





    super funny quotes. makeup funny goodbye quotes.
  • makeup funny goodbye quotes.



  • gary_bydesign
    10-13 09:03 PM
    hi guys,

    hope u dont mind the newbie joining in.

    i opened swift for the first time an hour ago.

    tried my hand at this (THE MVL VERSION) and wow it is
    easy to make stuff! (so i got carried away of course...lol)

    tried importing it to flash too so i included my fla



    more...


    super funny quotes. Super Funny Quotes. facebook
  • Super Funny Quotes. facebook



  • byragani
    10-08 02:50 PM
    Here is the good news for the people who want to join the client.

    In the eye of the H-1B visa storm - CNET News (http://news.cnet.com/2008-1082-256398.html)





    2010 super funny pictures of cats. super funny quotes. super funny quotes. happy birthday funny quotes
  • super funny quotes. happy birthday funny quotes



  • Ram25
    07-30 11:51 PM
    I have applied I485 when i was in India and it is in pending now.I am back from India and currently in USA now and came to know that one cannot file I485 when the applicant is not in USA.

    Should i be withdrawing the pending I485 and reapply now ?since there is a date availability till august 17th 2007

    Or Can I appply new I485 without withdrawing the pending I485 .Once I get new receipt notice ,then withdrw the old pending I485?


    Please suggest .Thanks in advance.



    more...


    super funny quotes. super funny quotes. super
  • super funny quotes. super



  • JunRN
    10-05 04:54 AM
    YES! EAD is your license to work for any company, even for those not sponsoring you. It doesn't matter if your i140 is approved or not, you can work with EAD and that is legal.





    hair wallpaper super funny quotes. super funny quotes. 2010 funny quotes barbie.
  • 2010 funny quotes barbie.



  • slinkyart
    11-18 09:15 AM
    I LOVE IT! That looks great!



    more...


    super funny quotes. super funny quotes. nigger
  • super funny quotes. nigger



  • andy garcia
    08-04 11:23 AM
    Hi All,
    My LC was approved recently(PD June 2004). The location/office for which my LC was initially filed was closed recently.
    My company(which has offices all over states) has another locations/Offices in the same metropolitan area.The company attorney is saying that they can use my approved LC to file my I-140(and I-485 concurrently) for another location in the same area as long as it is within commuting distance of the original location.
    Was wondering if anyone knows about this?

    Thanks

    The wages for Labor Certifications are determined by MSA(Metropolitan Statistical Area), so as long as the new location is in the same MSA, there should be no problem.





    hot girlfriend Super Funny Quotes. super funny quotes. super funny quotes. super
  • super funny quotes. super



  • San_Chez
    03-10 04:19 PM
    Thanks, Kodi! Any idea if that H4 wait time can be applied to offset the 1 yr LCA filing requirement?



    more...


    house images super funny quotes. super funny quotes. hot super funny quotes. new
  • hot super funny quotes. new



  • krishmunn
    11-04 08:42 AM
    Here is my understanding --

    If the sister company uses a different Fed Tax ID (i.e. is an independent company legally), they can file your GC in EB2 using your experience in previous company.

    I did not face this situation but somewhat similar. Our company was acquired by another holding company but we are maintaining our Tax ID. The Attorney said that my H1 as well as GC process remains valid since we are being treated as a independent company legally.





    tattoo makeup funny goodbye quotes. super funny quotes. Check out the latest Super
  • Check out the latest Super



  • JunRN
    07-18 03:39 AM
    Yes, the numbers are fixed. Therefore, those who filed in July and August, which were not given number from FY2007 will get from FY2008. And that would be too many for countries like India and China.



    more...


    pictures Super Funny Quotes. facebook super funny quotes. house funny quotes about oys.
  • house funny quotes about oys.



  • hl
    04-01 09:38 AM
    I know, right?





    dresses super funny quotes. super super funny quotes. dresses funny goodbye quotes.
  • dresses funny goodbye quotes.



  • sbay2006
    07-12 05:38 AM
    Hi All,

    I used the AR-11 form for the change of my address. I did it online. Also, while changing there is an option to change the address for any pending petition. In my case it is the I-485, which I changed.
    My question is, how to verify if the address has actually changed in the system at USCIS. I checked my case status online and did not see any LUD's.

    Please let me know if anyone of you have done the change of address and share your experience.

    Thanks!!!
    Call the 1-800 number and navigate to an rep via the POJ method.. You can verify you address with them.



    more...


    makeup super funny quotes. super super funny quotes. images super funny quotes.
  • images super funny quotes.



  • obelix
    05-09 07:45 PM
    I'm seeking second opinion for my situation.

    My H1b visa has been extended for another 3yrs and my current stamped visa expires sept 2010. I work for a typical consulting company with a client at end and a vendor in the middle. I've a clean record and have been paid always for last 3yrs, without a single month gap.

    I'm visiting India in June for marriage so I wanted to go for the stamping as well. I've a situation where I'm looking for a second opinion.

    What would you do if you were in my situation:

    1. Go for visa stamping alone immediately after landing in India before marriage. Marriage is about 8-9 days after I land there. And, my spouse can go for H4 visa alone after marriage once marriage certificate is ready.

    2. Go for visa stamping after marriage with spouse as well. But I'll have only 7-8 business days based on the latest dates available after marriage.

    3. Don't go for stamping as I can return with a valid visa and I-797. My spouse can go alone after.

    I'm tending towards #2 just because if I do get stuck for some reason, I doubt they will process my application within 2-3 weeks without needing to alter the travel plan when I go with #1. So, either #1 or #2, if I've a situation in stamping then I doubt anything will get settled just in 2-3 weeks.

    I want to go with my wife just because I'll have one less work to get done and we can plan her transition from existing job.

    What will you do given same situation? Any risk that you see?

    I appreciate the thought. Please feel free to ask more information if appropriate for clarification of the situation.





    girlfriend Check out the latest Super super funny quotes. super funny quotes.
  • super funny quotes.



  • WaitingForMyGC
    12-07 01:51 PM
    By looking at the trend, it is taking close to 5 months for AP approval.

    Visit: http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/





    hairstyles super funny quotes. nigger super funny quotes. Really funny sister quotes;
  • Really funny sister quotes;



  • snathan
    02-09 03:18 PM
    Please donate or just be another free rider.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23597&page=1000





    amsgc
    06-16 08:58 PM
    InThemoment is right. I got I-134 from my attorney for 485 filing..

    Oldmonk,

    That is good information, thanks. Just one question:

    - Was the I-134 part of your I-485 application, or was it part of your dependent's?

    I am asking this because there is no instruction regarding such an affidavit in the Initial evidence section of the I-485.

    Thanks, will appreciate your response.





    Aristotle08
    06-01 03:58 PM
    It is very possible that my question might have already been answered in the past but after searching through many forums, I could not find a direct answer.

    Here�s my situation:
    Category: EB2
    PERM approved.
    I 140 approved.
    PD � Dec 2007.
    H1-B status: 6 yrs expiring Sep 10. Filed for 3 yr extension.

    I have an excellent chance of a promotion to a managerial level position. I am seriously considering abandoning my current GC process, accept the managerial position and reapplying for a new H1-B and GC.

    Questions:
    1. Will I need a new H1-B? If so, for how many years will I get it?
    2. When I apply for a new PERM, will PD of Dec 2007 still be valid?

    Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment