Thursday, June 2, 2011

ryan spahn michael urie

ryan spahn michael urie. Michael Bradley 3
  • Michael Bradley 3



  • snaky69
    May 3, 07:35 PM
    Hi all,

    Just purchased my first mac and have a couple of questions.

    1. When I use an external monitor and choose mirroring to show on the external the display is really bad compared to the laptop. How do I fix this, I want the external display to look as crisp as the laptop. Also, I'm using the HDMI adapter. When i go to display properties it shows 1280 x 800 is max I think...Any ideas?

    2. Why won't safari pages and itunes go to full display? Does that make sense? All i get is the small pages when you open them up. I see the green button but it dosen't seem to fix my problem.

    I'm sure I will have more as I get more into this.

    1. As previously mentioned, you're mirroring, which is pretty self explanatory, you're making a mirror image of your computer screen, resolution and all. Tell us how you truly want to use your external display: extended desktop, or as a main screen when at home? We'll be able to tell you more.

    2. Because maximizing everything is a very windows-user and useless thing to do, once all the info/text on a page is on screen, any bigger is completely useless and just blocks everything out behind it. Macs are meant to multi-task, and not maximizing helps doing just that. If you truly want to maximize everything for some obscure reason, just drag the bottom right corner and resize the window manually.





    ryan spahn michael urie. Lauren German, Michael Bay#39;
  • Lauren German, Michael Bay#39;



  • Cybergypsy
    Feb 2, 07:56 PM
    I am not going to try it, prefer on already done,





    ryan spahn michael urie. latest karen gillan Thinki
  • latest karen gillan Thinki



  • Jameschillman
    Jun 23, 05:12 AM
    I'll be heading into newport at about 6:45 i guess? and will be after a 16GB black.

    :D





    ryan spahn michael urie. old six flags guy. old six
  • old six flags guy. old six



  • -SD-
    May 18, 08:32 AM
    I'd love to know what Sony is going to offer on the subscription to make the upgrade worthwhile from the continued free service (other than a 'free' PSN game).

    Can't say I'm happy about yet another monthly subscription fee, and it certainly doesn't want to be more than �50/year.

    :apple:



    more...


    ryan spahn michael urie. best short haircuts 2011 for
  • best short haircuts 2011 for



  • mscriv
    Jan 26, 11:23 AM
    BERLIN � Esther Bejarano says music helped keep her alive as a Jewish prisoner in Auschwitz and in the years that followed.

    Now, 65 years after the liberation of the Nazi death camp, the 85-year-old has teamed up with the hip-hop band Microphone Mafia to spread her anti-racism message to German youth. "It's a clash of everything: age, culture, style," Bejarano, a petite lady with an amiable chuckle, told The Associated Press ahead of Auschwitz Liberation Day on Wednesday. "But we all love music and share a common goal: we're fighting against racism and discrimination."

    In Shalom, the first track of the CD Bejarano and the Microphone Mafia released last year titled Per La Vita, the bands sing about longing for world peace. "My head is bowed, too many tears held back," the song goes. "Worried I look around and see what happens, I'm not their leitmotif, which is the base of their lives: Violence, hatred and death, because too many people remained silent."

    The daughter of a Jewish cantor from Saarbruecken in western Germany, Bejarano grew up in a musical home studying piano until the Nazis came to power and tore her family apart. Bejarano was deported to Auschwitz, where she became a member of the girls' orchestra, playing the accordion every time trains full of Jews from across Europe arrived at the death camp. "We played with tears in our eyes," Bejarano remembered. "The new arrivals came in waving and applauding us, but we knew they would be taken directly to the gas chambers."

    Bejarano survived, but her parents and sister Ruth were killed by the Nazis.

    For the past 20 years Bejarano has played music mostly from the past � Yiddish melodies, tunes from the ghetto and Jewish resistance songs � with her children Edna and Yoram in a Hamburg-based band called Coincidence.

    About two years ago, Kutlu Yurtseven, a Turkish immigrant rapper from the Cologne-based Microphone Mafia, got in touch with the band to see if they'd team up with them. "Our band wanted to do something against the growing racism and anti-Semitism in Germany," Yurtseven, 36, said in a phone interview Tuesday.

    "Yoram told me that first of all he had to ask his mother Esther what she thought about a crossover project with a bunch of young rappers." Esther Bejarano, it turned out, thought hip-hop music "was really a bit too loud," but also said she saw it as a good way to reach out to Germany's youth.

    "We want to keep the memories of the Holocaust alive, but at the same time look into the future and encourage young people to take a stand against new Nazis," said Bejarano. "I know what racism can lead to and the members of Microphone Mafia are immigrants and have experienced their share of discrimination as well."

    Yurtseven, a Muslim, also sees a message of religious harmony. "All religions ask to love and respect others and that's what we do as well," Yurtseven said.

    The crossover of modern hip-hop and traditional Jewish folklore turned out to be quite a hit. The rappers have mixed Jewish songs with stomping hip-hop beats and also created new lyrics for some of the songs that are more accessible for a younger audience.

    Last summer, the two bands released Per La Vita and a documentary about the band that was initially scheduled for the Auschwitz liberation anniversary is now supposed to be ready later this year to be shown at high schools across Germany. The CD was released on a small, independent label and it was not clear how many copies were sold.

    Currently, the troupe is touring through Germany. Their audiences range from teenage immigrants at metropolitan youth centers to a more established, older crowd that usually favors Bejarano's classic approach to music. "They all love it," said Bejarano. "Even some of the older guests sometimes climb on the chairs and dance."

    Bejarano said it can be exhausting at her age to perform on stage with a bunch of youngsters but that she has found ways to adjust the shows to her needs. "I've educated the boys," Bejarano said with her trademark chuckle. "We've lowered the volume and I told them to stop jumping around on stage all the time."

    For Yurtseven and his fellow band members, the fact that they are performing with an Auschwitz survivor has been a unique experience as well. "I once asked Esther how she can still make music after Auschwitz," he remembered. "And she said that if they had also taken away the music from her, she would have died."

    LINK (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_germany_holocaust_hip_hop)

    What a cool collaboration and a great message. :)





    ryan spahn michael urie. old six flags guy. six flags
  • old six flags guy. six flags



  • MattInOz
    Mar 24, 06:13 PM
    Well there is the superduper new sync system that was rumoured but hasn't been seen yet. But only the developer facing parts of the new system need to be in place for the preview/beta.

    So if Versions/Autosave allows for incremental saves so only the changes are saved to disk each time. Then those would make for very small packets to be synced between devices. Which could make a lightweight syncing system, that could be announced last minute, as developer just need to make sure they are working with the first two bits.

    Although WWDC will be the last event before summer release so you'd expect all major features to be announced then and the full 150+ features detailed on the website then with a firm release day.



    more...


    ryan spahn michael urie. short haircuts for older women
  • short haircuts for older women



  • zeemeerman2
    Mar 16, 04:42 AM
    In Lion, many found out that the first option (which you could select Blue or Graphite in SL) is greyed out.
    If you want to know why it's greyed out, just hover your cursor over the menu. A tooltip will appear with all the necessary information...

    * The world is very big and it's much likely someone else found out before me. But in weeks, I noticed no-one mentioned it. Even the video at the front page today doesn't mention it why. So... here it is..

    ** I'm writing this from my SL partition (Lion partition on external disk, and not here at the moment), so I don't know exactly what the tooltip exactly. If someone wants to post a screenshot of the tooltip, please? Thanks.

    Zee





    ryan spahn michael urie. Mark Ruffalo/Sunrise Coigney
  • Mark Ruffalo/Sunrise Coigney



  • MaxPower49
    Apr 8, 10:30 AM
    depends on what OS you are on now I guess.

    i just upgraded my ipod touch and also had to restore a couple of times. apparently if you restore from a backup, it causes problems with the new jailbreak... can anyone confirm that? i ended up having to set up as a new (so i lost all settings and game saves) to get some jailbroken apps to work.



    more...


    ryan spahn michael urie. good hairstyles for short hair
  • good hairstyles for short hair



  • GGJstudios
    May 6, 08:57 PM
    Right-click on your Desktop and select "Change Desktop Background".

    Helpful Information for Any Mac User (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=9848667&postcount=6)





    ryan spahn michael urie. kobe bryant 2011 all star game
  • kobe bryant 2011 all star game



  • balamw
    Feb 16, 07:00 AM
    The Resolved prefix (at least) doesn't show when the forum is viewed from the mobile site.

    B



    more...


    ryan spahn michael urie. efore and after pix
  • efore and after pix



  • bennetsaysargh
    Jan 9, 09:14 PM
    also, if people got wise about how for 199 you can have all the loops offered in the jampacks for garageband, that might be a funky thing. oh well, i guess it had to go. nothing really that good about it.





    ryan spahn michael urie. prom updo hairstyles for
  • prom updo hairstyles for



  • jayducharme
    Jul 21, 04:37 PM
    Google fell to the number three spot despite generating record levels of discussion for the brand, according to General Sentiment.

    Who is General Sentiment? Is he in charge of the mobile wars? And what is the Impact Value ranking? Is it this:

    http://www.valuebasedmanagement.net/methods_impact_value.html

    And I guess this is how General Sentiment determines what makes the cut:

    http://www.generalsentiment.com/what-we-do.html

    I love the line:
    Sentence by sentence, General Sentiment detects the sentiment in each document related to a topic



    more...


    ryan spahn michael urie. ray liotta.
  • ray liotta.



  • miles01110
    Mar 24, 02:04 PM
    Yes.





    ryan spahn michael urie. miley cyrus haircut straight.
  • miley cyrus haircut straight.



  • LastLine
    Apr 2, 08:58 AM
    Aye, it seems a shame to force iOS developers to update their machines (admittedly old machines, but still) to coincide with a new desktop iOS - but I guess that's the case with such a closed development environment.

    It'll be a Mac Mini for me I imagine :) Still I also suspect I could run Xcode 4.0.x on a Snow Leopard machine for some time before it became a real issue...Hmmm...just timelining lol

    Edit: http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/apple-mac-mini-mc238b-a-refurbished-mini-pc-05306984-pdt.html <---reckon that's got reasonable future proofing without shelling out for new?



    more...


    ryan spahn michael urie. lauren miller superbad.
  • lauren miller superbad.



  • Mackilroy
    Mar 27, 08:32 AM
    Subjectively it feels a little different to me, but I've never had problems with OS X's mouse acceleration anyway, whether in games or otherwise.





    ryan spahn michael urie. wiz khalifa hair yellow.
  • wiz khalifa hair yellow.



  • Chrispy
    Sep 24, 01:57 PM
    he was recruited onto a team and they compete in international tournaments... according to him, the only proper gaming set up would use a CRT not an LCD. *shrugg* I'm quite ignorant in these matters though. :o

    This is true. If you are really looking to get the best quality image in your games go with a CRT monitor. The reason gamers recommend these is for the fact they do not have a "native resolution" like LCD monitors do. On a CRT you can play at 800x600 or 1280x1024 and the game will not look blurry at either setting. If you have a LCD and its native resolution is 1280x1024 if you play a game at 800x600 then it will look blurry and not nearly as crisp as if you had a CRT. However, if your computer is fast enough to run all your games at your monitor's native resolution then this is not something to worry about. Also, most LCD monitor manufacturers have fixed the motion blur issues that used to haunt them in the past so at least that is not a worry anymore.



    more...


    ryan spahn michael urie. wiz khalifa hair yellow. and
  • wiz khalifa hair yellow. and



  • getbigg21
    Dec 3, 01:15 PM
    Hello




    ryan spahn michael urie. short haircuts for older women
  • short haircuts for older women



  • Billicus
    Jul 9, 05:33 PM
    Like I said, be cautious. Just be careful so you don't dish out a bunch of money and get nothing in return.





    ryan spahn michael urie. to Catherine Keener.
  • to Catherine Keener.



  • iphone3gs16gb
    Feb 9, 12:58 PM
    Switch to Verizon and put an end to all your problems





    Lord Appleseed
    May 6, 03:27 PM
    I am going to be picking up my new 27" iMac at the store tomorrow. For the past 4 years I have been using a 24" Dell at 1920x1200. Since the 27" iMac is 2560x1140, do most people run it at native or something lower?

    I am looking forward to the increased screen size so I can have more rows/columns viewable, but not sure I want them any smaller.

    I sit about 24-30" away from the screen.

    How would the 27" look at something lower?

    LCDs looks horrible when not ran at their native resolution. You will definitely want to run it at 2560x1600. If the text is too small, sit closer or make the fonts bigger.
    SHEESH!
    2560x1440


    @Topic, it looks horrible if not run at native res.





    ClassicMac247
    Jan 14, 07:21 PM
    Hard to say but its not like I get free gifts on january 15th, so i have to go with holidays in that respect.





    mgartner0622
    Apr 8, 08:28 PM
    I wouldn't think so because he accepted the terms of the deal when he bid. It's a legal contract, but call eBay to find out for sure.

    Ok, will do!
    Thank you very much for the information and input everyone!





    amols
    Sep 29, 01:26 PM
    http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/macosx1048updateintel.html

    Yeah...and it shows 147MB for Intel in Sofftware Update..downloading it now from software update.





    NZed
    Apr 16, 08:13 AM
    the problem is that I do not have even one, not to say two. Can you please give me some suggestion on which brand to buy?

    You're on a Mac Rumors forum here. MBA 11" for extreme portability



    No comments:

    Post a Comment