aswitcher
Feb 7, 02:00 PM
The moment they put one of these out with Bluetooth I place my order...
FriarCrazy
Aug 5, 04:25 PM
That was just about the coolest thing I've ever seen. I saw a guy that put a linux box in his car... This totally blows him away. Wow.
cr2sh
Oct 8, 06:10 PM
Ugh...
edit....
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=120157
<sarcasm>All the proof you need!</sarcasm>
edit....
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=120157
<sarcasm>All the proof you need!</sarcasm>
mkjj
May 23, 03:34 PM
thats a absolute bargain i take 10 for that price , payed �1470 for mine ,ok mine was complete in original box as shipped from apple in May 1998 to the owner in germany and still in pristine as new condition like it left the factory , apart from i also bought a g3 upgrade card from sonnet for it and a 50gb harddrive , mates call me insane why i spend that much money on a obsolete old piece of computer rather then getting a brandnew mac ..but i simply love the pre intel Mac's and they do what i buy them for
and honestly it looks better then a iMac 27" and has way better sound and is rarer :p
WOW! that is a hell of a price. I thought �700 for mine with an upgrade was tasty!
and honestly it looks better then a iMac 27" and has way better sound and is rarer :p
WOW! that is a hell of a price. I thought �700 for mine with an upgrade was tasty!
more...
kuebby
Jun 23, 09:09 PM
iPhone headset, nano tubes, and iPod sock received today! Excellent seller.
DeaconGraves
Apr 26, 04:01 PM
It allows you to view .pdfs, .jpegs, .gifs, etc.
more...
Eluon
Dec 15, 11:56 PM
has a deal been reached about the powerbook g3
nickculbertson
Apr 24, 08:39 AM
Hello,
more...

Michael Schumacher#39;s bid for

Michael Schumacher and his
more...

to Michael Schumacher for

Corina Schumacher Wife Of Michael Schumacher Monza
more...

world Michael Schumacher

Free Michael Schumacher
more...

Michael Schumacher will make a

that Michael Schumacher
more...

Corinna Schumacher GER wife of

Schumacher and his family

on Michael Schumacher for
more...
ghall
Jun 17, 07:10 PM
I received a $20 PlatStation Network card the other day and I spent $5 of it on LittleBigPlanet DLC. I'm trying to find a game I would like on the PlayStation store for under $15. What would you guys recommend?
xAnthony
May 1, 12:46 PM
Lol thats what i am calling my white iphone now
That looks pretty ugly.
The all black looks much better.
That looks pretty ugly.
The all black looks much better.
more...
Alex Hobbs
Mar 31, 01:34 PM
No need to be rude...
More importantly, this is the build that Apple is considering to be a �GM1″ revision internally
Was just wondering if that means it is already featured-locked.
More importantly, this is the build that Apple is considering to be a �GM1″ revision internally
Was just wondering if that means it is already featured-locked.
OPTiK
Mar 14, 07:51 AM
did u make any "add-ons" i.e OpenSSh, SBSettings ?
Nope.
For some reason, I always get error 3601 whenever I try to restore on iTunes. I can't get it to work!
Looks like a firewall issues, I'd turn off any firewalls you have.
after hours of frustration, i finally got it to restore with a custom .ispw. Noe im trying to figure out the tetheredboot part. Firstly, i don't seem to find the files located in the /dfu...at least not the ones i need, i've got 48 instead of 90. When i turn the ipad on i see cydia, but it crashes upon opening, this is a result of still being not tethered, right? Basically what i'm asking i guess is for some help with the last part of this process.
sn0wbreeze does this for you.. it loads a folder "iBooty" onto your desktop with the tetheredboot app and the necessary files, so all you have to do is open it up and run/follow directions. If cydia doesnt open then that means that the jb isnt active via the tether.
Nope.
For some reason, I always get error 3601 whenever I try to restore on iTunes. I can't get it to work!
Looks like a firewall issues, I'd turn off any firewalls you have.
after hours of frustration, i finally got it to restore with a custom .ispw. Noe im trying to figure out the tetheredboot part. Firstly, i don't seem to find the files located in the /dfu...at least not the ones i need, i've got 48 instead of 90. When i turn the ipad on i see cydia, but it crashes upon opening, this is a result of still being not tethered, right? Basically what i'm asking i guess is for some help with the last part of this process.
sn0wbreeze does this for you.. it loads a folder "iBooty" onto your desktop with the tetheredboot app and the necessary files, so all you have to do is open it up and run/follow directions. If cydia doesnt open then that means that the jb isnt active via the tether.
more...
iphone3gs16gb
Apr 3, 12:29 AM
I f you lose it, you will have to pay for a new one, simple as that.
If I were you, I wouldn't bring my iPhone to a party I know I'll get super wasted.
If I were you, I wouldn't bring my iPhone to a party I know I'll get super wasted.
mrat93
May 2, 07:46 AM
Do you know about forum spy? A topic that is quite active today.
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1146041
Whooooops! I thought that the subforum would be under current events on the homepage as well.
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1146041
Whooooops! I thought that the subforum would be under current events on the homepage as well.
more...
Benjamin
Nov 22, 02:24 PM
Site looks clean, easy on the eyes, but imo pretty generic in terms of blogs.
d wade
Jul 8, 11:41 PM
I'll be there at 8:00 AM at the Apple Store hopefully to get mine. Then selling my current 8GB and accessories for $130 to a guy at work.
3G for $70... wooo hoo!
3G for $70... wooo hoo!
more...
Omad0n
Feb 16, 08:07 PM
To whomever asked about the trackpad, no it seems fine to me. And i took it to class today, and it was jsut fine. Still haven't given it a full class workout yet, as I want to wait till i have a bag to carry it in.
MRiOS
May 4, 09:28 AM
I was about to do that, but then I read somewhere that Verizon won't grandfather when you upgrade after they switch the plans
I was assured by the Verizon rep who activated my phone and added the data, that if I were to upgrade to another 3G smartphone down the line that my unlimited data would be grandfathered, now when it comes to 4G LTE, no I don't get unlimited of that. The only part of my plan they weren't sure would get grandfathered if I upgraded is the 5GB tethering/hotspot allowance.
I was assured by the Verizon rep who activated my phone and added the data, that if I were to upgrade to another 3G smartphone down the line that my unlimited data would be grandfathered, now when it comes to 4G LTE, no I don't get unlimited of that. The only part of my plan they weren't sure would get grandfathered if I upgraded is the 5GB tethering/hotspot allowance.
biket
Oct 21, 04:03 PM
Hmm, the update removed src.jar so Eclipse no longer has source attachments, and strangely I am unable to restore via Time Machine. The Developer Package does not help either.
ECUpirate44
May 2, 01:01 PM
hi people all time i use windows pc today i buy mi first macbook pro late 2010 model how i unistall programs thats sound noob but its mi first time using a mac:D
Drag the .app to the trash. Don't use cleanmymac, appzapper, appcleaner or any crap like that.
Drag the .app to the trash. Don't use cleanmymac, appzapper, appcleaner or any crap like that.
aafuss1
Jan 9, 10:38 AM
I'm more excited about iWork-as I use Pages & Keynote a lot more than I use Word and Powerpoint.
Ashwood11
Apr 17, 01:02 PM
Where do you live?
If you live in the USA you need to use NTSC not PAL.
If you live in the USA you need to use NTSC not PAL.
stiwi
Apr 26, 11:51 PM
I am having the same problem since few days. I don't think it is keyboard though, despite 100% level showing up all the time. Though Mighty Monitor shows 70% and the batteries were replaced no later than 2 weeks ago, so it is definitely not a keyboard related issue due to low battery.
Yesterday I simply took out my iphone from the dock before putting MP asleep and it didn't wake up.
Yesterday I simply took out my iphone from the dock before putting MP asleep and it didn't wake up.
spillproof
Jun 11, 12:44 PM
Stop whining and get to making the flexible displays that are better than OLED and whatever the "retinal display" is.
No comments:
Post a Comment