
MacNewsFix
Apr 28, 10:24 AM
"Just wait for the Verizon iPhone 4 numbers!"
"Just wait for the White iPhone 4 numbers!"
"Just wait for the iPhone 4S numbers!"
"Just wait for the iPhone 5 numbers!"
I'm starting to see a pattern.
Who exactly is waiting? Apple's 3GS iPhone, introduced in is beating every other phone's sales in the United States except for one. Can you guess which is number 1?
Verizon iPhone Helps U.S. Become a Smartphone Majority (http://gigaom.com/apple/verizon-boosts-iphone-smartphones-now-54-of-all-u-s-phone-sales/)
"Just wait for the White iPhone 4 numbers!"
"Just wait for the iPhone 4S numbers!"
"Just wait for the iPhone 5 numbers!"
I'm starting to see a pattern.
Who exactly is waiting? Apple's 3GS iPhone, introduced in is beating every other phone's sales in the United States except for one. Can you guess which is number 1?
Verizon iPhone Helps U.S. Become a Smartphone Majority (http://gigaom.com/apple/verizon-boosts-iphone-smartphones-now-54-of-all-u-s-phone-sales/)
iMeowbot
Oct 21, 01:53 AM
http://att.macrumors.com/contest/4335D6.jpg
Phat_Pat
Feb 12, 05:11 PM
Nice going guys. :D
mcmlxix
Apr 7, 10:19 AM
Same here, but you can close Photos from the multitasking bar to reset it.
Yeah, but that sounds like a Microsoft solution.
Yeah, but that sounds like a Microsoft solution.
more...

Macdaddy1129
Sep 4, 02:37 PM
Running geektool. Most of the desktops you see are running it to display computer information, weather, music, etc.
I'm also using a black dock with the icons.
�See this thread for Geektool (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=628023&highlight=geektool)
�See this link for black dock (http://usingmac.com/2007/11/8/leopard-invisible-dock-and-black-dock)
I thought you had gotten rid of the dock but kept the apps and whatnot and just had a black strip(geektool pic probably). Didn't realize that the dock just blended in with the black strip.
I'm also using a black dock with the icons.
�See this thread for Geektool (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=628023&highlight=geektool)
�See this link for black dock (http://usingmac.com/2007/11/8/leopard-invisible-dock-and-black-dock)
I thought you had gotten rid of the dock but kept the apps and whatnot and just had a black strip(geektool pic probably). Didn't realize that the dock just blended in with the black strip.
.bmp)
rdowns
Mar 23, 05:59 PM
I think the real reason he's leaving is that he is frustrated that Apple doesn't care about computers anymore
Where do people get this stuff?
Where do people get this stuff?
more...
prady16
Oct 31, 10:19 AM
Nano sales are definitely going to take a hit, and maybe that is why Apple has been delaying the launch of the Shuffle! :rolleyes:
tropicoola
Oct 14, 05:22 PM
http://uppix.net/6/e/3/eeb5d6b2468b2593fe93d8072e344tt.jpg (http://uppix.net/6/e/3/eeb5d6b2468b2593fe93d8072e344.html)
more...

aricut
Apr 13, 07:56 AM
i have the macpro 3.1 early 2008 8 cores
now i have 4*1 giga of ram i recently got 2*4 giga extra to upgrade .
my question is what is the best way to install them in riser a and b ?
i did a few tries but it wont work for me 3
thanks ! :) :apple:
now i have 4*1 giga of ram i recently got 2*4 giga extra to upgrade .
my question is what is the best way to install them in riser a and b ?
i did a few tries but it wont work for me 3
thanks ! :) :apple:
skunk
Apr 5, 01:57 AM
Yes, men should stop. And to prevent sexual assault women should dress in a classy way. I hope you're getting my point.I get a point, but I don't think it's the point you think you are making.
more...
Liquorpuki
Apr 12, 11:45 AM
Link (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110412/bs_nm/us_cisco;_ylt=AjkeUpPARm_z1faK.qWH6heyBhIF;_ylu=X3oDMTI5dm4ycmJpBGFzc2V0A25tLzIwMTEwNDEyL3VzX2Npc2Nv BGNwb3MDMgRwb3MDNgRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3J5BHNsawNjaXNjb2tpbGxzZmw-)
Totally makes no sense to me
Totally makes no sense to me
Sydde
Mar 3, 11:08 AM
Apologies for replying to this post: I am guessing the poster has me on ignore, so my response would be unfair if he cannot see it
'turned into' a a profit machine? As opposed to... when?
Providing health services and goods has always been a for-profit enterprise. This is exactly what has lead to the amazing growth in medical technology in the past 100 years.
Yeah, I kind of doubt that. The amazing growth of medical technology arises from academia, not private industry. AHIP have just been along for the ride, driving up costs while contributing nothing of value.
For the record, the (wealthy) are paying their fair share. The top 50% of wage earners pay over 95% of the income tax. Your disgusting attack on all conservatives wanting to '****' over all citizens is just that... disgusting ... Lower taxes? Strong business climate with low unemployment? You seem to be contradicting yourself... what strong middle class policies are you specifically talking about?
Al Jazeera has an interesting take on the failure of "neo-liberalism" (http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2011/02/201122414315249621.html). You should find their conclusions interesting:
What is neoliberalism? In his Brief History of Neoliberalism, the eminent social geographer David Harvey outlined "a theory of political economic practices that proposes that human well-being can best be advanced by liberating individual entrepreneurial freedoms and skills within an institutional framework characterised by strong private property rights, free markets, and free trade." Neoliberal states guarantee, by force if necessary, the "proper functioning" of markets; where markets do not exist (for example, in the use of land, water, education, health care, social security, or environmental pollution), then the state should create them.
Guaranteeing the sanctity of markets is supposed to be the limit of legitimate state functions, and state interventions should always be subordinate to markets. All human behavior, and not just the production of goods and services, can be reduced to market transactions.
Ah, hmm, maybe there is a linguistic disconnect at work here. Vilifying the "liberals", blaming them for creating the environment that led to unrest in north Africa and drawing salient parallels to US could have unintended results.
The charts look amazing on my iPhone.
Are you easily amazed?
'turned into' a a profit machine? As opposed to... when?
Providing health services and goods has always been a for-profit enterprise. This is exactly what has lead to the amazing growth in medical technology in the past 100 years.
Yeah, I kind of doubt that. The amazing growth of medical technology arises from academia, not private industry. AHIP have just been along for the ride, driving up costs while contributing nothing of value.
For the record, the (wealthy) are paying their fair share. The top 50% of wage earners pay over 95% of the income tax. Your disgusting attack on all conservatives wanting to '****' over all citizens is just that... disgusting ... Lower taxes? Strong business climate with low unemployment? You seem to be contradicting yourself... what strong middle class policies are you specifically talking about?
Al Jazeera has an interesting take on the failure of "neo-liberalism" (http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2011/02/201122414315249621.html). You should find their conclusions interesting:
What is neoliberalism? In his Brief History of Neoliberalism, the eminent social geographer David Harvey outlined "a theory of political economic practices that proposes that human well-being can best be advanced by liberating individual entrepreneurial freedoms and skills within an institutional framework characterised by strong private property rights, free markets, and free trade." Neoliberal states guarantee, by force if necessary, the "proper functioning" of markets; where markets do not exist (for example, in the use of land, water, education, health care, social security, or environmental pollution), then the state should create them.
Guaranteeing the sanctity of markets is supposed to be the limit of legitimate state functions, and state interventions should always be subordinate to markets. All human behavior, and not just the production of goods and services, can be reduced to market transactions.
Ah, hmm, maybe there is a linguistic disconnect at work here. Vilifying the "liberals", blaming them for creating the environment that led to unrest in north Africa and drawing salient parallels to US could have unintended results.
The charts look amazing on my iPhone.
Are you easily amazed?
more...
bcparfitt
Jul 9, 08:35 PM
Just where everyone is thinking of heading. Also does anyone know how the Apple store is going to do things since it's inside the mall?
I'll be hitting AT&T on Sheridan. Plan is to arrive early sometime Friday morning and then roll into work bleary eyed but victorious.
I'll be hitting AT&T on Sheridan. Plan is to arrive early sometime Friday morning and then roll into work bleary eyed but victorious.
LeahM
Dec 24, 08:16 AM
A birdcage.. Someone was selling it on kijiji and I didn't have the money for it and I probably won't be getting a bird for a little while, so Ry bought it for me and is going to give it to me for xmas.
more...

Flying Llama
Aug 14, 08:46 PM
Cool what did you use to make it?
Thanks. I used Macromedia Flash MX 2004 (Not as easy as it looks ;) )
Thanks. I used Macromedia Flash MX 2004 (Not as easy as it looks ;) )

SciFrog
Jan 26, 11:48 AM
And all that hardware for less than a souped up iMac...
more...

yuyi64
Sep 11, 09:45 PM
Does the Apple Store carry any cases for the 4th generation iPod Touch?
I stopped by my local Apple store yesterday and asked that question and was told that they will not have any 4th gen cases this month. :(
I stopped by my local Apple store yesterday and asked that question and was told that they will not have any 4th gen cases this month. :(
Pika
Oct 9, 04:38 PM
I though this was an upgrade from Tweetie 1 and now i have to pay again for the same app :mad:
xi mezmerize ix
Feb 19, 05:51 AM
Mine switches between 2 every half hour. Big difference between last month: 26 switching every 15 minutes.
emvath
Apr 30, 08:14 PM
Thank you Mario!
But our princess is in another castle
But our princess is in another castle
cyrax83
Jan 9, 09:21 PM
I really hated this years keynote.
Correct me if i'm wrong but Jobs said at the start of it that it was going to be all about the mac ? What happened.
First he spends about 3/4 of an hour on the apple tv, which I think is an overpriced piece of junk anyway. It has no recording functionality what so ever, and for the price of $450 AU ? Please I could go out and buy a PVR or something that actually does something useful. Also 720p ? Thats beginning to get outdated even now with the introduction of blu-ray and HD-DVD, 720p simply is not good enough.
Secondly he spends the rest of the keynote dedicated to an iPhone which isn't even available for another 6 months and another 12 months for the rest of the world. 6-12 Months ? Are you kidding me, I nearly choked. Shipping with a 2 megapixel camera and 4/8gb variants at a pretty high price, how will this technology fair in 6-12 months (which is a huge time in technology's perspective). A 2megapixel camera is already outdated with 3 mp becoming the standard and even nokias 5mp phone with GPS coming out very soon.
What happened to leopard, or updates on the mac portable line ? Heres what happened, they ditched the computer from their name and now want to focus on **** overpriced gadgets. Yes the iPhone did look pretty nice, but for what it is/price/time of release, its lame.
They seemed to have packed all these awesome features into the phone such as a great browser and google maps, and even widgets, but I just said to myself, whats the point ? Data charges here in Australia are INSANELY HIGH, how often would you use it ? Once in a blue moon - or never.
They've called it a smart phone but what about the applications a smart phone really needs - such as a word processor or a spreadsheet. I for one will not be buying it as I already have a dedicated mp3 player and a phone, which I prefer as the mp3 player battery life doesnt affect my phone battery life.
Correct me if i'm wrong but Jobs said at the start of it that it was going to be all about the mac ? What happened.
First he spends about 3/4 of an hour on the apple tv, which I think is an overpriced piece of junk anyway. It has no recording functionality what so ever, and for the price of $450 AU ? Please I could go out and buy a PVR or something that actually does something useful. Also 720p ? Thats beginning to get outdated even now with the introduction of blu-ray and HD-DVD, 720p simply is not good enough.
Secondly he spends the rest of the keynote dedicated to an iPhone which isn't even available for another 6 months and another 12 months for the rest of the world. 6-12 Months ? Are you kidding me, I nearly choked. Shipping with a 2 megapixel camera and 4/8gb variants at a pretty high price, how will this technology fair in 6-12 months (which is a huge time in technology's perspective). A 2megapixel camera is already outdated with 3 mp becoming the standard and even nokias 5mp phone with GPS coming out very soon.
What happened to leopard, or updates on the mac portable line ? Heres what happened, they ditched the computer from their name and now want to focus on **** overpriced gadgets. Yes the iPhone did look pretty nice, but for what it is/price/time of release, its lame.
They seemed to have packed all these awesome features into the phone such as a great browser and google maps, and even widgets, but I just said to myself, whats the point ? Data charges here in Australia are INSANELY HIGH, how often would you use it ? Once in a blue moon - or never.
They've called it a smart phone but what about the applications a smart phone really needs - such as a word processor or a spreadsheet. I for one will not be buying it as I already have a dedicated mp3 player and a phone, which I prefer as the mp3 player battery life doesnt affect my phone battery life.
decafjava
Apr 7, 05:06 PM
I wonder how many of these posts are trolls? I haven't had any issues whatsoever with 4.3.1. I also didn't have any problems with 4.3; battery life has been absolutely stellar and call performance actually improved in 4.3.1.
The timing of all these "bitching" posts just seems suspicious.
Maybe, but there have been some issues. The battery thing was real. 4.3.1 improved it for me.
The timing of all these "bitching" posts just seems suspicious.
Maybe, but there have been some issues. The battery thing was real. 4.3.1 improved it for me.
iThinkergoiMac
Apr 21, 10:11 PM
What kind of connection is it? Does it show up on other computers?
Vogue Harper
Dec 11, 03:35 AM
Attended the launch of the McLaren MP4-12C this week here in Qatar. Wallpaper is one of my photos of the car...
No comments:
Post a Comment