
sambhajisgayake
12-14 10:12 AM
Hi All,
Sorry i gave a wrong title. i meant duplicate passport application.
Sorry i gave a wrong title. i meant duplicate passport application.
wallpaper is long bob hairstyles.
pani_6
07-20 04:26 PM
Is there a web site to check I-140 and I485 status??.
mello silva
09-30 03:46 PM
Greetings,
First time poster, long time reader.
I recently received a RFE on my I-140 application for special registration (only apply for men born in the middle east). My attorney and I replied to the RFE letter explaining why I did not register for the requirement. It is been three months since they received my letter (as shown on the e-gov website). I still have not heard anything from USCIS. My status still reads 'RFE: Response Review'
My question is :
Do they always formally reply back to the applicant's RFE response and indicates whether they accepted it or not.? If so, will it be within the 4 month process time.?
Aprreciate any thoughts.
First time poster, long time reader.
I recently received a RFE on my I-140 application for special registration (only apply for men born in the middle east). My attorney and I replied to the RFE letter explaining why I did not register for the requirement. It is been three months since they received my letter (as shown on the e-gov website). I still have not heard anything from USCIS. My status still reads 'RFE: Response Review'
My question is :
Do they always formally reply back to the applicant's RFE response and indicates whether they accepted it or not.? If so, will it be within the 4 month process time.?
Aprreciate any thoughts.
2011 wallpaper funky hairstyles for
lecter
October 27th, 2003, 09:12 PM
Here it is...
same sensor, same image size....
10MP ?
doesn't seem to fit....
what do the members think?
I am not anti Sigma or anti anything, but I do watch the competitors closely so that they might make a "better 1Ds" to bring the price of the canon gear down for us struggling artists....
thoughts??
same sensor, same image size....
10MP ?
doesn't seem to fit....
what do the members think?
I am not anti Sigma or anti anything, but I do watch the competitors closely so that they might make a "better 1Ds" to bring the price of the canon gear down for us struggling artists....
thoughts??
more...

andycool
01-24 11:18 AM
Is it possible to upgrade a pending I-485 (EB3 I-140) with a newly approved EB2 I-140?
Is there any USCIS mandated procedure to do that?
I think it will be taken care automatically, ( since your A number on I 485 and new I 140 will be the same )
Thanks
Is there any USCIS mandated procedure to do that?
I think it will be taken care automatically, ( since your A number on I 485 and new I 140 will be the same )
Thanks
laddu0
07-19 11:03 AM
Hi Gurus:
My wife got H1B approved in this year cap with validity date from October 1 2009. She is going to India for vacation during August 2009 and planning to go for H1B stamping.
My question is, whether she can go for stamping before October 1, 2009 which is the start date mentioned in I797 or she should go for stamping only after October 1,2009 ??
Thanks in advance.
LADDU
My wife got H1B approved in this year cap with validity date from October 1 2009. She is going to India for vacation during August 2009 and planning to go for H1B stamping.
My question is, whether she can go for stamping before October 1, 2009 which is the start date mentioned in I797 or she should go for stamping only after October 1,2009 ??
Thanks in advance.
LADDU
more...
uma001
01-25 02:14 PM
When you are working as fulltime employee for american client (not consultancy) then why are you worried?
Mine also filed (extension) on Nov 27 receipt date Dec 10. Still in process.
Mine also filed (extension) on Nov 27 receipt date Dec 10. Still in process.
2010 Shoulder Length Hairstyles for
gc_perm2k6
09-26 11:04 PM
Hi,
My friend had done 7th Yr Extension last month. By Mistake she gave dates such that it showed that she was out of USA for 1 year. So the lawyer filed for 3 yr extension and USCIS permitted. Is this rectifiable?
Thanks
PD 1st May 2006
Perm Labor Approved
My friend had done 7th Yr Extension last month. By Mistake she gave dates such that it showed that she was out of USA for 1 year. So the lawyer filed for 3 yr extension and USCIS permitted. Is this rectifiable?
Thanks
PD 1st May 2006
Perm Labor Approved
more...
pamposh
08-05 02:19 PM
I sent my application to vermont based on the USCIS answering system on June 30th that folks with approved I-140s should send 485 applications to the center where it was approved. Any ideas, if there is a problem with that and if the app gets transferred how much time it will take.
anyone else in the same boat?
anyone else in the same boat?
hair long funky hairstyles

alexprvn
09-05 04:50 AM
Hai..
Sample:
<InkCanvas x:Name="inker" Margin="-8,94,8,8">
<Image x:Name="img" Margin="-196.794,0,-1206.111,-1489.523" Height="1374.139" Source="311.JPG"/>
</InkCanvas>
in this above code i have kept image inside inkcanvas.
this is how my application goes..
where we can paint that image placed in it.
Please help me how to fill a particular bounded area like a paint bucket in MSPAINT or in any other application.
example: for a mickey mouse image filling it's ear with black color instead of brushing..
Sample:
<InkCanvas x:Name="inker" Margin="-8,94,8,8">
<Image x:Name="img" Margin="-196.794,0,-1206.111,-1489.523" Height="1374.139" Source="311.JPG"/>
</InkCanvas>
in this above code i have kept image inside inkcanvas.
this is how my application goes..
where we can paint that image placed in it.
Please help me how to fill a particular bounded area like a paint bucket in MSPAINT or in any other application.
example: for a mickey mouse image filling it's ear with black color instead of brushing..
more...

senocular
11-02 12:21 PM
mcdonalds? I surely was expecting an apple logo�
Ditto
Ditto
hot New Trend Long Hairstyles For
rajarao
08-05 05:46 PM
I have renewed my AP third time now; All three time AP went to lawyer; This time it was a record 15 days for AP approval. USCIS is getting it done superfast looks like.
EAD always came directly to me. (Never in DHL- probably a special case????)
EAD always came directly to me. (Never in DHL- probably a special case????)
more...
house long funky hairstyles 2011
snhn
04-24 04:46 PM
Hello all
I have a question. My wife called TSC today, and she talked to one of the most rudest person in the world. unfortunatelly she forgot to write his information down.
Baiscally, while she was talking my son was bothering her and cryin in a low pitch. The bastard TSC agen had the odesity to tell my wife to take the kid away, and htat is he dying.. you should got help him. Obviouslly he was not saying that because he was nice. He started to laguh. I am so furious right now.
So my question is can we find out who this agent was by callin INS and asking them who opened her file last. I sure would love to have few minutes with him one on one. Show him what we do to peace of crap like him if we was back home.
Anyhows, appreciate your answers.
I have a question. My wife called TSC today, and she talked to one of the most rudest person in the world. unfortunatelly she forgot to write his information down.
Baiscally, while she was talking my son was bothering her and cryin in a low pitch. The bastard TSC agen had the odesity to tell my wife to take the kid away, and htat is he dying.. you should got help him. Obviouslly he was not saying that because he was nice. He started to laguh. I am so furious right now.
So my question is can we find out who this agent was by callin INS and asking them who opened her file last. I sure would love to have few minutes with him one on one. Show him what we do to peace of crap like him if we was back home.
Anyhows, appreciate your answers.
tattoo funky long hair styles
Blog Feeds
01-12 07:40 AM
In 1729, Jonathon Swift caused quite a stir when he published "A Modest Proposal For Preventing The Children of Poor People in Ireland From Being a Burden to Their Parents or Country, and for Making Them Beneficial to the Public." Swift suggested, in jest, that the Irish eat their own children. This blogger's "Modest Immigration Proposal," will not espouse cannibalism or infanticide, but may be met nonetheless with comparable revulsion by the Immigration Courts. I propose, without a trace of irony, that the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) should abolish a rule that imposes a form of involuntary servitude...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/angelopaparelli/2010/01/a-modest-immigration-proposal.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/angelopaparelli/2010/01/a-modest-immigration-proposal.html)
more...
pictures Extremely long or short cuts
willIWill
08-09 05:47 PM
I would like to have a list of documents/forms needed to file for derivative I-485 for spouse.
I did come across a few lists on the web, some overlap and some don't, but they do not necessarily address the full list of documents needed when Primary's I-485 is already pending and spouse is filing separately at a later time.
The derivative beneficiary is already in US on a dependent Visa, looking to do AOS instead of CP.
I would appreciate if anyone can provide a list and it'll be great if any members in a similar situation have done it themselves.
Many Thanks.
I did come across a few lists on the web, some overlap and some don't, but they do not necessarily address the full list of documents needed when Primary's I-485 is already pending and spouse is filing separately at a later time.
The derivative beneficiary is already in US on a dependent Visa, looking to do AOS instead of CP.
I would appreciate if anyone can provide a list and it'll be great if any members in a similar situation have done it themselves.
Many Thanks.
dresses Funky Hairstyles Picture

ajju
08-29 12:49 PM
Could be approval or rfe soon.. Keep monitoring your case...
more...
makeup Erika Long Hairstyle
dassumi
10-08 03:25 PM
I am one of those unfortunate guys who missed the July 2007 boat.
Is there any chance of the priority date getting current again (soon) like in July 2007 even for a month?
What do you guys think??
You have not given any details on your current status - EB2 or EB3 - PD etc.
Is there any chance of the priority date getting current again (soon) like in July 2007 even for a month?
What do you guys think??
You have not given any details on your current status - EB2 or EB3 - PD etc.
girlfriend Long Hairstyles
Nagaveni
02-25 05:36 PM
Hi,
I had visited US for 6months in 2005 on H1B visa and currently my H1B is expired( Expired in Jun 2007). Now, I am in US on H4 visa. Can anyone please let me know is it possible to renew expired H1B now? If so, what is the procedure for the same?
Your help in this regard is highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Nagaveni
I had visited US for 6months in 2005 on H1B visa and currently my H1B is expired( Expired in Jun 2007). Now, I am in US on H4 visa. Can anyone please let me know is it possible to renew expired H1B now? If so, what is the procedure for the same?
Your help in this regard is highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Nagaveni
hairstyles short hair styles for women
IfYouSeekAmy
07-27 04:23 PM
My employer uses Michael E. Piston, P.C. - Specializing in Immigration Law (http://www.piston.net/p_index2.html)
They are based in Michigan though. Krista Carpenter handled my case.
Hi All,
Could some one suggest an affordable immigration attorney in the Chicago area ?
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Hel
They are based in Michigan though. Krista Carpenter handled my case.
Hi All,
Could some one suggest an affordable immigration attorney in the Chicago area ?
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Hel
gimme Green!!
06-17 11:18 PM
Yes. you can file i140 and 485 concurrently
Engineer!!
Engineer!!
trgtc
January 25th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Nice shot, Freddy.
But clearly NOT "the end of the world".... I can see mountains off in the distance, on the left.
Time to climb another mountain....
Jon
trgtc
But clearly NOT "the end of the world".... I can see mountains off in the distance, on the left.
Time to climb another mountain....
Jon
trgtc
No comments:
Post a Comment