
Blog Feeds
02-08 06:10 PM
The final season of ABC's Lost begins tonight wrapping up the groundbreaking science fiction drama that is truly addictive and has one of the most complex plots ever devised for television. The show also has an international cast that American's have rarely seen and which makes the show even more appealing. Here are some of the immigrants that have played important roles in the show over the last six years - Naveen Andrews - UK - Sayid Jarrah Daniel Dae Kim - South Korean - Jin Kwon Yunkim Kim - South Korea - Sun Kwon Evangeline Lilly - Canada -...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/02/immigrants-of-the-day-the-cast-of-lost.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/02/immigrants-of-the-day-the-cast-of-lost.html)
wallpaper cute hairstyles for girls with
sounakc
05-30 07:46 AM
look at this thread hope this helps.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum70-self-filing-documents-forms-directions-mailing/21995-self-filing-for-dependent-urgent.html
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum70-self-filing-documents-forms-directions-mailing/21995-self-filing-for-dependent-urgent.html
flextone
January 25th, 2006, 08:30 AM
has anybody else had the problem where their D70 just stops responding?
mine just suddenly stopped responding.
all i see is the CF light flashing and thats about it.
if i press the menu button the menu pops up for less than a second and disappears again.
tried resetting the camera, changing battery, CF card.
all sorts of fun stuff. has anybody encountered such behaviour?
thanx
flextone
reefclub (http://www.reefclubcasino.com)
mine just suddenly stopped responding.
all i see is the CF light flashing and thats about it.
if i press the menu button the menu pops up for less than a second and disappears again.
tried resetting the camera, changing battery, CF card.
all sorts of fun stuff. has anybody encountered such behaviour?
thanx
flextone
reefclub (http://www.reefclubcasino.com)
2011 This hairstyle screams cute,

RRG
07-06 06:18 PM
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=194681
more...
cr125rider
05-01 08:20 PM
First one is my favorite but both are really, really nice.
ags123
10-06 03:14 PM
Last month dates were 7 Jan 2005.
This month dates are 22 Jan 2005.
Still the reported Jan 2005 approvals(, IV ) etc are less than 5.
Not sure whats happening to these
New topic for discussion while waiting for friday bulletin :)
This month dates are 22 Jan 2005.
Still the reported Jan 2005 approvals(, IV ) etc are less than 5.
Not sure whats happening to these
New topic for discussion while waiting for friday bulletin :)
more...
Blog Feeds
02-13 11:50 AM
Republicans who think Hispanic voters really are just the same as every other group and don't care about immigration are dead wrong. Most Americans don't think much about immigration and rank it way down on the list of pressing issues. And they're mixed on how they feel about it. But Hispanics - swing voters in numerous states - are fired up on this issue. When they turn out in big numbers (like in 2008), states that should be reliably red (Indiana, Virginia) go blue. The smart Republican GOP contenders (Jeb Bush, Newt Gingrich, Donald Trump) are making it clear that...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/02/immigration-returns-to-the-top-of-hispanics-list-of-most-pressing-issues-.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/02/immigration-returns-to-the-top-of-hispanics-list-of-most-pressing-issues-.html)
2010 This is a very cute angled bob
Jaime
04-06 01:45 AM
Hello gang! I have a quick question! Has anyone had issues with the prevailing wage being too low? The attorneys requested the prevailing wage from the SWA and it came back really high twice, so they then submitted a private wage survey that my company conducted with a reputable firm and it was rejected. The attorneys have said that they will now appeal the case directly to DOL. Has anyone had to go through this? If so, how long does appealing to DOL take? And, any info on success rate with the appeals to DOL?
Any info would be extremely appreciated! Thanks in advance guys!! :)
Any info would be extremely appreciated! Thanks in advance guys!! :)
more...

chanduraja51
05-13 12:26 PM
I have been denied US Student Visa thrice before. But that was about 10 years ago in 2001. I have only 2 stamps in my passport showing "application received" because third time was by mail and passport was not required to be sent.
I have to apply for UK DATV visa as am travelling to europe with family via UK. No stayover in UK though.. just 5 hours wait each way on same terminal to change planes.
In application for UK DATV visa, should I mention 2 refusals or all 3, since there are only 2 stamps of "application receipt" on passport? Can these refusals have any impact on my DATV visa? I have been living in the USA since and current have I485 pending with valid EAD and AP.
Any suggestions or experiences would be helpful please.
I have to apply for UK DATV visa as am travelling to europe with family via UK. No stayover in UK though.. just 5 hours wait each way on same terminal to change planes.
In application for UK DATV visa, should I mention 2 refusals or all 3, since there are only 2 stamps of "application receipt" on passport? Can these refusals have any impact on my DATV visa? I have been living in the USA since and current have I485 pending with valid EAD and AP.
Any suggestions or experiences would be helpful please.
hair Straight Hairstyles | Cute
mrsr
06-19 08:44 PM
it asks last five year employment history , i have not worked in USA for the past 3 year but i have worked abroad before these 3 years.. should i write it in the column or i should write NONE as i have not worked here in USA .... i am not the primary applicant ... my husband is primary applicant
please reply
please reply
more...
krish2005
08-18 12:46 PM
This is not tied to immigration but to the savings of some sort...
If this is a dupe post - please ignore.
This should certainly help if the deal is inked and save H1 and L1 holders some money.
PF rules may be tightened to squeeze US expats - Hindustan Times (http://www.hindustantimes.com/PF-rules-may-be-tightened-to-squeeze-US-expats/Article1-588281.aspx)
Excerpt:
If India and the US ink the deal, tens of thousands of Indians working in the US on H1B or L1 visas need not contribute to the US social security schemes and US expatriates need not contribute to an Indian provident fund.
If this is a dupe post - please ignore.
This should certainly help if the deal is inked and save H1 and L1 holders some money.
PF rules may be tightened to squeeze US expats - Hindustan Times (http://www.hindustantimes.com/PF-rules-may-be-tightened-to-squeeze-US-expats/Article1-588281.aspx)
Excerpt:
If India and the US ink the deal, tens of thousands of Indians working in the US on H1B or L1 visas need not contribute to the US social security schemes and US expatriates need not contribute to an Indian provident fund.
hot Long Straight Hairstyle
Blog Feeds
12-20 08:00 AM
Immigration legislation in Congress ended on a sour note in 2010. The DREAM Act, after narrowly passing in the House of Representatives, failed to get the necessary 60 votes in the Senate required to overcome a threatened GOP filibuster. Comprehensive immigration reform never even came to a vote in the last Congress. What will the outlook be for immigration legislation in the 112th Congress which convenes beginning on January 3, 2011? The biggest change will be in the House of Representatives where the majority, and the committee chairmanships, will change from Democrats to Republicans. Representative Lamar Smith The new Chairman...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2010/12/immigration-legislation-outlook-for-2011-2012.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2010/12/immigration-legislation-outlook-for-2011-2012.html)
more...
house straight hairstyle miley
helmet
07-25 10:42 AM
Is any one got receipt of 485filing on july 2nd? Please post the status like checks are cashed, receipt,retuns etc.
tattoo Short straight hairstyles
jville
11-09 02:16 PM
it is safe to go with EB3 route. You can file another one in EB2 latter and port the date.
more...
pictures girlfriend cute hairstyles for medium cute hairstyles for long straight
Bogdan
07-03 07:06 PM
Hi,
Based on what I know, the medical exam has to be less than 1 year old on the date of I-485 application submission. However, I have seen different opinions on this forum. Some state that the exam date cannot be more than 30 days before I-485 submission, because the HIV test and syphyllis test (sorry if not typed correctly) are valid for 30 days only. Could anyone clarify this, please?
Thanks in advance.
Bogdan
Based on what I know, the medical exam has to be less than 1 year old on the date of I-485 application submission. However, I have seen different opinions on this forum. Some state that the exam date cannot be more than 30 days before I-485 submission, because the HIV test and syphyllis test (sorry if not typed correctly) are valid for 30 days only. Could anyone clarify this, please?
Thanks in advance.
Bogdan
dresses super-straight long hairstyles
Steve Mitchell
November 21st, 2004, 07:36 AM
For those of you interested in the Kodak DSC Pro slr/c camera, Kodak is offering a $1,000 instant discount for purchases from Nov. 15th thru Dec. 31st. You can download the coupon here (http://www.kodak.com/global/plugins/acrobat/en/professional/products/cameras/g01181.pdf).
more...
makeup straight causal hairstyle
mchokshi
10-04 02:18 PM
(1) I have applied my Labor Certification in February 2003 and It is approved in September 20, 2007. After almost 4 years. Now, my employer is ready to file I-140 by October 10, 2007. I am also in my 7th year of H1-B visa and it is expiring in August 24, 2008. I have heard that you need to have 365 days of time period between Labor Approval and H1-B renewal of VISA for 8th year. If my I-140 is still in pending stage until August 2008, still Will I be able to get my H1-B extension for 8th year? In reality, I am short of 60 days to finish the count of 365 days.
(2) On the other side, I may not have worry as my Labor was filed in year 2003.
Any Clarifications?
Thanks,
(2) On the other side, I may not have worry as my Labor was filed in year 2003.
Any Clarifications?
Thanks,
girlfriend blonde hairstyles for girls.
joreal
08-25 04:23 PM
hi,
My company filed for H1B Extension as it is expiring in november 2009. How much time will it take to get the H1B extension approved ? Once i get H1B extension(probably for 1 year or 3 years), then should i go for H1B stamping, if so, i have to go to India for H1B Stamping. Let me know...
Thanks in advance....:)
My company filed for H1B Extension as it is expiring in november 2009. How much time will it take to get the H1B extension approved ? Once i get H1B extension(probably for 1 year or 3 years), then should i go for H1B stamping, if so, i have to go to India for H1B Stamping. Let me know...
Thanks in advance....:)
hairstyles cute long haircuts with bangs.
la6470
01-12 03:51 PM
Hi Fellow forum users
I and my spouse both have primary/derivative through each other. However I only have EAD (dependent) through my spouse's principal AOS. Can I use that to change my job? I dont have time to apply for a principal EAD. Once I start the new job in dependent EAD can I apply for an EAD based on my primary AOS so that my new employer can drop a AC21 mail to USCIS? The reason I want to do this is to maintain my principal AOS as well.
Thanks in advance for all your comments/insights.
Regards
I and my spouse both have primary/derivative through each other. However I only have EAD (dependent) through my spouse's principal AOS. Can I use that to change my job? I dont have time to apply for a principal EAD. Once I start the new job in dependent EAD can I apply for an EAD based on my primary AOS so that my new employer can drop a AC21 mail to USCIS? The reason I want to do this is to maintain my principal AOS as well.
Thanks in advance for all your comments/insights.
Regards
twcam
10-01 09:43 PM
Hi,
My H1(second term) expires in December 2009. I was out of the US for more than a year and resumed my job in jun 09. My employer will be filing for H1 extension in October 09.
I have an approved I-140.
If my H1 extension gets rejected, will that affect my green card process ? If H1 extension gets rejected and if I switch to EAD, will the H1 rejection affect green card processing ?
Please Help.
Thanks.
My H1(second term) expires in December 2009. I was out of the US for more than a year and resumed my job in jun 09. My employer will be filing for H1 extension in October 09.
I have an approved I-140.
If my H1 extension gets rejected, will that affect my green card process ? If H1 extension gets rejected and if I switch to EAD, will the H1 rejection affect green card processing ?
Please Help.
Thanks.
pttuanzhang
06-02 07:48 PM
You're right, I really admire
No comments:
Post a Comment