Tuesday, June 28, 2011

celbrity hairstyles

images hottest-celebrity- celbrity hairstyles. Celebrity hairstyles have
  • Celebrity hairstyles have



  • bijualex29
    09-12 09:40 AM
    Can a Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions have the power to pass any kind of immigration bills.





    wallpaper Celebrity hairstyles have celbrity hairstyles. Celebrity Hair Styles black
  • Celebrity Hair Styles black



  • kondur_007
    01-25 08:14 PM
    HI,

    I am in US and have changed a job recently (changed status from L1 to H1 while in US). I plan to travel to india soon in Feb 2010. My passport is valid till March 2011 and my H1b approval is till 2012. Will this be a problem for me when I go for stamping in India.

    - rym

    It will not be "a problem"; but they will stamp your passport only till the exp date of passport (March 2011) and your I 94 (that you will get upon returning) will also be valid till March 2011 as well.





    celbrity hairstyles. Celebrity Hairstyle
  • Celebrity Hairstyle



  • rprasad200010
    10-13 08:16 PM
    I have applied for EAD renewal on September 1 2010. I have received receipt notice and checks are cashed . There was soft LUD on my case two weeks back without any change in status . To day I got email with case status � Initial Review� with following messsage

    We have placed this case I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION on hold because there is a pending litigation that may affect the outcome. We will resume processing as soon as the litigation is resolved. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision about your case, or if the office needs additional information.

    This is my 5th my EAD Renewal and earlier I do not have any issues with Renewals . My current EAD Expires in December 1 Week . Please advise what I need to in this case , as I do not have any clue about pending litigation. Can I check with Local office about what was the pending litigation or do I need to approach through lawyer





    2011 Celebrity Hair Styles black celbrity hairstyles. Hot Celebrity hairstyles in
  • Hot Celebrity hairstyles in



  • marty
    06-24 07:49 PM
    I was scheduled for Infopass today and found out the alien number assigned to my I-485 application is not the one mentioned in I-140 and belongs to somebody else in florida. I called NSC and they processed the service request and told me to wait for 45 days. I talked to NSC directly and without checking my application details, the officer tried to assure me that it is something that they will be able to fix when they will adjudicate my case. My EAD and fingerprinting were cleared under the wrong alien number and my lawyer told me that the alien number is assigned by USCIS. I will check my documents to find out if they did that mistake.

    Anyone else got in similar situation or know about someone with the same issue?



    more...


    celbrity hairstyles. CELEBRITY HAIRSTYLES LONG HAIR
  • CELEBRITY HAIRSTYLES LONG HAIR



  • morchu
    06-11 09:18 AM
    Yes.

    My I-485 is pending with EB3 Feb 2006 priority date. Invoked AC21 and currently working for a different employer. Have Masters degree and 9+ years of experience.

    Is there a way to re-apply for Green Card under EB2 category thru a 3rd employer and retain the old EB3 priority date?

    Thanks in advance.





    celbrity hairstyles. Celebrity Hairstyles 2010
  • Celebrity Hairstyles 2010



  • kirupa
    10-15 02:51 AM
    While this doesn't count, I just couldn't help but create one myself :vamp:

    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2820/kirupaorange.png



    more...


    celbrity hairstyles. Celebrity Hairstyles
  • Celebrity Hairstyles



  • chiraj
    05-26 12:52 PM
    Hello All,
    I am traveling from Chicago to Hyderabad with my child via British Airways at London i have a layover of 18hours. planning to take a hotel inside the airport OR tour london.
    I am a Green card holder do i need Transit Visa?
    Has anyone experienced recently? Kindly shed some light ASAP.





    2010 Celebrity Hairstyle celbrity hairstyles. hottest-celebrity-
  • hottest-celebrity-



  • ajju
    09-17 01:47 PM
    If my wife apply for her Social Security number based on EAD card, will
    that cancel her H4 visa ?

    No, this should not cancel H4.. But using EAD for work will do...

    You can use EAD to get SSN, DL...

    H4 status and AOS pending are not mutually exclusive. Meaning one can have AOS pending and still be on H4. Applying for SSN on the basis of EAD doesn't invalidate one's H4 status.



    more...


    celbrity hairstyles. Celebrity hairstyles Jessica
  • Celebrity hairstyles Jessica



  • chaukas
    06-17 06:03 PM
    Eom.





    hair Hot Celebrity hairstyles in celbrity hairstyles. celebrity hairstyles and
  • celebrity hairstyles and



  • sunny1000
    11-22 01:15 AM
    I need to apply for an extension for 3 more years, i get my first H1B from 10-04-2008 to 08-31 but i'm not sure about the process to extend my H1B, i dont now if i need re-enter in the visa lottery like the first time.

    Extensions don't count against yearly cap numbers. So, you can apply for the extension 6 months before your current petition expiry (feb 2011).

    Good luck!



    more...


    celbrity hairstyles. Celebrity Hairstyles,
  • Celebrity Hairstyles,



  • mambarg
    07-28 02:52 PM
    I hear from multiple sources that a concurrently filed 485/140 with 140 in premium is the fastest way to process.
    Does this make sense ?
    It could be as 485 does not have a A number till 140 is approved.
    Once 140 is approved, then have to open the corresponding 485 and enter that information and proceed with its processing ????

    So I believe this one is faster than even the approved 140 case submission of 485 ?
    Any comments ?

    Does anyone have insight or more info on this.
    I just want to know if 485 filed with 140 approved is faster or slower than filing 140PP/485 concurrently ???





    hot CELEBRITY HAIRSTYLES LONG HAIR celbrity hairstyles. Celebrity Medium Hairstyle.
  • Celebrity Medium Hairstyle.



  • gcwait2007
    05-01 04:47 PM
    Read this else where, about I -140s being reopened and labor certification are being questioned. Is this true?

    Yes, it is true that USCIS have reopened few cases wherever they have been suspecting of violations and frauds.



    more...


    house Celebrity Hairstyles celbrity hairstyles. images celebrity hairstyles
  • images celebrity hairstyles



  • sk76941
    08-31 03:09 AM
    My I-140 & I-485 were filed concurrently in July and I have received the receipt notices last week. I have been told by my manager that I have been considered for a promotion. The job title changes from Sr.Database Administrator to Sr.Database Administrator,Staff. The new job after promotion will have additional/new responsibilities like leading/mentoring the team members in addition to the current job responsibilities. I have the following questions:
    (1) Is there any risk to GC processing if the job title changes ?
    (2) Is there anything that needs to be done/filed with USCIS to reflect the job title change ?

    Thanks.





    tattoo Celebrity Hairstyles 2010 celbrity hairstyles. hairstyles
  • hairstyles



  • jcrajput
    01-24 11:34 AM
    I understand that we will need to specify the date and duration in the applicaiton for AP to travel to INDIA. I am planning to go end of this year but not 100% sure and date is also not finalized.
    I have following question:

    1. If I mention some date in AP but could not travel around that date. Would that cause any problems?

    2. What I stayed longer or shorter than specified peroid in AP? Will that cuase any issue when return to USA?

    Please help me. Thank you.



    more...


    pictures Celebrity Hairstyles celbrity hairstyles. Celebrity Updo Hairstyles
  • Celebrity Updo Hairstyles



  • Blog Feeds
    06-08 05:23 AM
    While South Africa is a key destination for many tourists and foreigners, many South Africans who visit foreign countries come back to their home country with the hopes of their current or future foreign spouses (husbands or wives) or foreign life-partners (partners in a permanent relationship) residing with them in their beautiful home country.What is a South African Spousal PermitAll

    More... (http://lawsandorders.blogspot.com/2009/06/information-and-tips-on-south-african.html)





    dresses Celebrity Medium Hairstyle. celbrity hairstyles. short celebrity hairstyles
  • short celebrity hairstyles



  • puskeygadha
    11-26 11:01 AM
    Hi I received receipt for I-485. Can you please help me with the EAD application? I have the questions

    1) Can I do this electronically?
    2) which service center should I send EAD application to? 485 sent to Texas
    3) DO I need copy of original receipt or printout from the website is fine
    4) Can I file for only 485 and file the AP later.
    5) What documents DO I need
    6) Do I need to pay filing fee?

    Help will be highly appreciated

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup Celebrity hairstyles Jessica celbrity hairstyles. Celebrity Hairstyles
  • Celebrity Hairstyles



  • wantMyGC
    01-02 04:33 PM
    I received an RFE on my I-140 and we responded back with the company tax statements on Dec 2nd 2007. We saw LUDs on I-140 on Dec 4th, Dec 5th 2007.

    There were simultaneous LUDs on 12/12/2007 on my pending 485, my wife's pending 485 and my wife's pending advance parole after the FP LUD. Is it common ?

    Today (1/2/208), we checked the status and found that they mailed the Advance parole document for my wife. Note that I got the AP and EAD and my wife got EAD earlier.

    Please let me know if anyone faced the similar pattern.

    Thanks for your advice in advance





    girlfriend hairstyles celbrity hairstyles. celebrity hairstyle pics.
  • celebrity hairstyle pics.



  • rkp_usa
    04-04 05:22 PM
    My H4 is expiring on 6th May 2011 and am planning to enroll in university in summer semester starting june 2011 and would be filing change of status also. my question is in case my F1 doesnt get approve before my H4 expires, will i get of status?Can i stay legally after H4 expires and before F1 gets approved?Pls advice.





    hairstyles Celebrity Hairstyles, celbrity hairstyles. Celebrity hairstyles Alyssa
  • Celebrity hairstyles Alyssa



  • boldm28
    06-13 10:41 AM
    When to expect EAD /AP if I had filed my EAD/485/ on June 10

    PD being current

    I know it takes 3 months but with this kinda mass filing I want to know the date to make some decisions

    thanks
    Bol





    satyasrd
    05-24 10:46 AM
    Hi,

    This question is to all attorneys for their input on whether there will be another window (or something called pre-filing) for all GC applicants waiting for file their I-485. It would be great if there could be 'pre-filing' with eligibility for EAD since H1 renewals are becoming tougher by the minute.
    Attorneys please add your comments if there is a probability of this happening and if not is there any way we can request USCIS to consider?

    Thanks in advance !





    JunRN
    08-26 05:34 PM
    In this case, USCIS assigned a number to a previously approved case in June.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment