Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SOLDIA SOUND FOR LIFE

Today my homie (and Soldia Sound co-founder) Frenchy sent me a bunch of old pictures of the crew... They brought me lots of good memories and I guess I can tell I'm fucking proud of we when I look back at all the things we made and went trough to reach here... One more year gone and we still deh yah...


Bautista spinning some Rub A Dub at Yokaro (2003)


Chukky holding Soldia Sound's first Dubplate (2003)


Soldia Sound & Massive B at Sphinx, Martigny


Soldia Sound's first mix CD "Fyling To Jamaica"


Voicing Dubplates with Baby Cham in Chemnitz, Germany (2004)


Hawkeye Dubplate session (2004)


Frenchy & Camah J growing is locks


Camah J & Kemba at Swiss Passa Passa, Zurich (2006)


Killing Soundbwoys at Badda Dan Sound Clash, Biel (2005)


Chukky hanging out with Bobby Konders at Loft Club, Lausanne


With Tony Matterhorn at Atelier Volant, Lausanne (2005)


Chukky and The Cool Ruler at African Museum, Kingston (2006)


At King Jammy's Studio, Waterhouse (2006)


Chillin in Hellshire Beach with Jagwa, Portmore (2006)


With the Bashment Family from Naggo's Head, Jamaica (2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment